Why do Americans hate Mexicans?

Why do Americans hate Mexicans?

americans hate everything even their own life.

They are the arab migrants of America. Except they are extremely Christian instead of Muslim.

Why did Germans hate Jews?

Why dont americans celebrate easter?

I don't

You have to go back

This

Иди нaхyй, бля.

Hello Abdula, enjoying your time in Britain? Good.

I know a few Mexicans, they good people
I don't really see what's there to hate

>mexicans living in mexico have to go back to mexico
nice one ahmed khan

I have to go back to the States i know, i was planning on going to Houston next weekend with the senpaitachi.

back to le america?

I love Mexicans. A lot of people dislike them cause of trashy stereotypes which are in some cases true but they forget white people do the same shit. Mexicans have a wonderful, vibrant culture and they bring lots of great cultural products to the United States, such as food, festivals, music, and don't even get me started on the candy, all of which is so unique but also so beautiful and fun. Of course, they also bring crime & drugs, but again, so do white people, black people, Japanese people, etcetera. I can accept the Mexican people and their culture while striving to fight against the malignant influence of their criminal underbelly, just as I can with any cultural group.
t. Texan

Too self centered and sheltered from the rest of the world. Most americans have no real understanding of other countries.

Yeah? Go to the RGV and tell me it's not a racist shithole where if you look like you make over 50k a year they're going kidnap you and ransom you back to your family. Or if you're a white girl, sell you into sex slavery. Literally that is the RGV in a nutshell. It's not we'come to white people, and that is well within the United States border. Fuck Mexicans and their bullshit.

Are you telling me white and black people don't do the same thing? Come on now.

Blacks? Sex slavery? No.

Whites? Only Russian or slav immigrants

Everyone will have their own opinion, even economists vary in their interpretations of the true impact of immigration.

It doesn't help when you have people like the mayor of San Jose conflating low-skilled Mexican immigration with high-skilled workers to defend them.

What's the problem then?

>I don't really see what's there to hate
They're not paying taxes. Literally fucking it.

Document the cunts and let's move on

This isn't entirely true. Many Illegals spoof dead people's social security numbers. Plenty are paying taxes and even into social security they won't be able to collect, one of the reasons social security even functions.

I have mixed experiences with Mexicans. I lived in Pilsen, Chicago for 2 years. It sucks to live there white. I was pretty regularly discriminated against. At first I didn't mind because the neighborhood was gentrifying and even though I don't think one race is entitled to a plot of land I understand no one wants to be removed from their home. After a while it felt personal, same dirty looks from the same cashier's. I'm here buying food from your local store, shouldn't that be desirable. Lately my experiences have been more positive as I've been dating a Mexican girl and have found her family quite welcoming. Foods good too.