old

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/missgenii/
youtube.com/watch?v=c0BuDsvXYxg
huffingtonpost.com/entry/euro-final-paris-photos_us_5782a600e4b0c590f7e9deae
youtube.com/watch?v=3FCCbVJkt_0
theverge.com/2016/6/22/11999458/eu-proposal-robots-electronic-persons-liability
youtube.com/watch?v=rTeObJmb7hQ
engadget.com/2007/02/02/romanian-prez-to-gates-windows-piracy-built-this-country/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Slavic_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha my grandma was watching the euro2016 and she's like "are western europeans africans now?"

instagram.com/missgenii/
starting this thread with a nearly perfect qt

My brothers))))))))))

Answers from the last thread.
Well, i didn't saw many chechens irl. All that i heard - they're pretty nice people in the area of Chechnya and they're becomes fucking worse when they're going outta it (to Moscow, for example).
About
>putin is paying that mudslime leader of theirs money to rebuild their shithole
I think there was some funding for rebuilding, after war. And now it seems like this project is done. Chechnya seems good.
That's all i know.
I don't know how it can be in the current times. I mean, war and things like this.
More like political games. And now i see a lot of changes (Greece story, BREXIT, problem with migrants, national rises in EU etc). Will be interesting to see how it will end.

>tsai

poo in the loo masterrace

I'M BURNING UP FOR YOU

I'M BURNING UP FOR YOU

/greater Moldova/

stop

RADU IS BACK!!!

I missed you dear pathetic gypsie shit! I even missed you mother more

some russian told me that even in chechnya they're a bunch of primitive mudslimes, idk tho, never seen a chechen irl just what I read about em on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=c0BuDsvXYxg

>mama a insistat sa insusesc rusa de mic
ce hal de familie are ala

Moldovan Stockholm Syndrome is a hell of a drug

they have the most retarded fucking language I've ever heard, unironically
it's fucking hilarious

Mama rusa + tata tigan = (((Patriot))) Moldovean

caucasus are weird af

Well, best muslims for me it's tatars. We're living together about 600 years so.. We're good :^]
Nice, calm and funny people.

Everyone describes them as slightly more honorable and less ugly albanians.

Slavtugal

Flattery will get you nowhere, russki.

>ungheni
nici google maps nu atinge zona aia, cand te gandesti ca asta are cetatenie romana..

depends on which, they definitely remind me of albos in the sense that they have ugly ass alien languages, inbreeding culture and muslim chimpouts, but some are alright, dagestanis don't chimp out like chechens afaik

best muslims in the world are bosnians for us, our bosnian minority is based and even eat pork/drink alcohol they dont give a fuck

What is going on in this pic? Did some muslim/antifa what ever crap try to attack that viewing?

no its just a classic football riot
huffingtonpost.com/entry/euro-final-paris-photos_us_5782a600e4b0c590f7e9deae

>bosnians
Yeah, one serbian girl told me the same!
I'm living at the Volga are so here's a lot of fingols (it's me) and tatars. Plus i've been in the other cities with big tatar population.
So, i'm talking about that i have seen.

Our muslims are also pretty dope, despite the ramblings of serdar the redditor.

Reposting this alavi song I've been listening to the entire day.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FCCbVJkt_0

kek

dagestani are mainly avars, aka the subhumans that got genocided by bulgars and magyars in the middle ages

>fingol
Who are the fingols?

finnish people, aka mongolians

Finno-ugrics. There's a lot of them in Russia. Actually.. Most of old Rus was settled with fingol tribes such as meschera, merya, muroma, mordva (erzya and moksha), mari, komi, samoyedi, khanty, mansi and probably i've forgot something.
So, a lot of fingols.

wait i thought avars were extinct

oh, it the self-taught internet ''''''''''historian'''''''''''''

>not recognizing based dani mocanu on the screen

Bunch of retards. Mass events that get out of hand are sure a great fun for everyone...

Totally would.

same тbh
>tfw no manlettina french-algerian gf with a bit of a moustache
paris is fucked tho, the only french people i saw on those pictures of the protest are the fuckin cops lol

Pic related its fingol art

The term you're looking for is beurette

Pic related

theverge.com/2016/6/22/11999458/eu-proposal-robots-electronic-persons-liability

The EU is retarded when it comes to IT. It is very difficult to file a patent for a software solution, there are artificial restriction on data flow, trivial legislative motions that took years are presented as great wins, etc.

"cringes"

>paris is fucked tho
Seems the memes were right.
Haven't been there for like 15 years and am pretty sure I will never return... at least if not in a tank.

Dani Mocanu's latest hit is fire t b h. That Bergmanesque video clip is based.

shut the fuck up

L I N K
I
N
K

█▬█ █ ▀█▀
youtube.com/watch?v=rTeObJmb7hQ

T. Bucharesti leftist elitist cuck.

What does this scene symbolize? I think it is an allusion to chess scenes in Bergman's Seventh Seal but I'm open to discussion.

what did you mean by

>Btw, I would like your support when we'll annex Greece t b h. Let's snatch some clay and be partners.

>Btw, I would like your support when we'll annex Greece t b h. Let's snatch some clay and be partners.

Memeing t b h. I'm anti-war, pro-diplomacy.

>Mr Robot S02E01 720p WEBRip
shit lads

good

Effendi why are you cheating on us on /hell/? Is that what you do to your girlfriends?

I BURN EVERYTIME THAT I'M CLOSE TO YOU

/balk/ was slow as hell today.

I'm not a cheater or cucker.

You are also a liar. We had two threads today.

They were slow before evening you cuck.

>Mom brings gyros from solun
>They're still fresh

This city is really part of our empire

post your harem, effendi

>google distance skopje to solun
>it actually shows it without using the gayreek name
BIBLISKA ZEMJA
but yeah its like a 3 hour drive

I have no harem. I'm on the verge of breaking up with gf, started reading a 1000 pages novel to talk about it with Poetrygirl but she doesn't care, I texted a cute girl that I may come to İstanbul to hang out if she is free, she said she is not free, Femfendi calls me brother. So no harem sadly.

Northern Greece is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I miss Basescu
engadget.com/2007/02/02/romanian-prez-to-gates-windows-piracy-built-this-country/

Yeah bro it was like 2.5 hours I had 2 and a malaka cake desert

Subtitles are shit tho

Why would anyone on Sup Forums need subtitles, especially when you can watch difficult scenes several times?

iktf i got used to using english subtitles on everything, including tv shows which are in english, it helps couz they sometimes mumble lines and shit

It is an important skill to understand shit english, one day you will speak to french and indians.

my english accent is shit too so i had so many awkward situations when taking a small roadtrip around central europe, in prague in mcdonalds i think it was we couldn't understand each other with the shop clerk both with terrible accents, so I asked in shitty-czech mixed with mace and she understood

>still assblasted because our Queen of the North holds her original, unchanged name in millenia

Because I like it this way desu

>go outside
>Summer night in skopje.jpg
>Literally at least 50 kids in front of a building playing
>All 100% macedonian, white, not a single shitskin in sight, not a single seljak dialect
>All look like they're outside all the time (no fat fucks), not staring at any tech like memesters try to demoralize them, smart, say hi, and they're yelling and not giving a fuck
>Parents chilling, bonding and playing music
>Mfw this country will survive
>All girls I know want to have like 5 kids
>Everyone is good looking, conservative and repilled
>Mfw Macedonia is Great now

Going to sleep feeling good lads

>not a single seljak dialect

nothing wrong with our selyaks тбх
good night tho

New Dani Mocanu music video is 10/10.

balk i know about this custom but i don't get this meme exbrain

u of tatar, Pirin is bibliska zemlja

it comes from chinese though we got it from the russians whereas the portuguese learned it independently through direct contact

Bolgars of old would sacrifice dogs before battle and sprinkle the troops with their blood.

i thought it was supposed to be ironic but ok

Get on our level.

No historical record of human sacrifice, sorry. Not to say I find something wrong with it. I mean, what Zalmoxis wants, Zalmoxis gets.

In one of the old Дъгas there was a great panel where Tervel was cutting a dog in two on a stone altar, I will try to find it.

slavs sacrificed their children, the legend goes

bullshit lel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Slavic_peoples

Пpeзвитep Кoзмa, X c. - "Кoй нe ce paдвa (вeceли), кaтo виждa кpъcтoвe дa cтoят пo виcoкитe мecтa, нa кoитo пo-paнo хopaтa пpинacяхa жepтви нa бecoвeтe, кaтo кoлeхa cвoитe cинoвe и дъщepи?"
Not that it's a safe source but
>the legend goes

probably just a bit of church bias in there :^)
not that im not glad were christians instead of pagans tho

+ sacrificial immurement of living people was not unknown to slavs, same as the rest of europeans and many other peoples

yeah but of their own children nope, slaves and prisoners possibly/probably

Man, the Dobromir strip was good.
>Senor Diego [Venetian], I am a Greek and you will win nothing by killing me, the Ottoman kefalia cares not for me.
>Good, I will leave you alive, although every honest sailor must hang at least one customs officer in his life.

>but of their own children nope
well the tales of immurement are always about the wife of someone or young girls, in Germans it's children so I don't see why it's not possible. And that thing about prisoners being sacrificed in the link refers to the Rus' and east slavs under their rule so don't trust that to be true for the rest of them

I wish we started to produce content of comparable quality.

At about that time (1990) commie-Tataria went to shit, and print quality fell.

So anyways, some of the artists of that generation went on to work on in the West, and contributed to projects such as Johny Bravo and the works. We have not recovered from their departure.

Don't know what to play, think I'm gonna replay FarCry 4.

play Evolve?