What is your favourite Russian spin-off? Mine is Finland...

What is your favourite Russian spin-off? Mine is Finland. As a Russian spin-off they are performing very well but I don't think their language is very nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

tkohvakka.blogspot.fi/2013/01/etymologia-sukunimille-kokko-kukko.html
gotland.3000.BC.kvenland.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland of course

Finland is not a Russian spin off
Finland was a very unique Grand Duchy in the 19th century and seperate from Russia
We have nothing to do with Russia

Russia is a spin-off of Finland.

My favorite USA spinoff is Britland, they even tried to copy our flag when they spun off though it all got messed up

I'm gonna show you a spin-off
>*unzips*

That's a bait :l
>more than half of tribes at Rus was fingols
>literally have nothing to do
C'mon.

The biggest mistake to boot

What is your favourite French spin-off? Mine is England. As a French spin-off they are performing very well but I don't think their dialect is very nice.

If that's so then how do you explain the Winter War?

Checkmate.

Both Finland and Russia are spin-offs of Sweden.

Rurik was a pure-bred Sweden

Yes our relatives live in modern Russia and we came from there thousands of years ago. But as a country/nation we are very different and unique compared to Russia (thanks for no russification I guess).

>Rurik was a pure-bred Sweden

m8... dont b8

We'll be closer with time, don't worry :3

About spin-offs. Why Finland alone could beat commies alone, and baltics together couldn't?

I think Russia should declare war on Finland again

Estonia is a Finnish spin-off. Finland is a Russian spin-off. Estonia was Russified.
So Estonia is a Russified double-Russian spinoff.

It really makes you think.

because of our general coolness.

too much 'alone'
I'll pay more attention next time.

sisu

I think Scotland should declare war on England again.

Surely the Finnics arrived in Estonia before Finland tho

most powerful race in the world

frozen swamplands to defend, 5x the population unified under sisu

The whole thought of Finns and Finland-Swedes being united makes me cringe.

imagine now if in the 11 and 12th centuries finnic tribes were unified and actually cared about the swedish threat

Wouldn't have worked they would have killed us off and settled with Swedes if we didn't play along with their shit. Finland was very much a scarcely populated backwood at the time with no possibility to resist foreign powers.

Finland didn't exist until Sweden created it. They had no civilization before us.

You're welcome btw.

Civilization isn't yours, you were taught everything by the Romans/Italians via Germans.

Odin created the Swedish civilization at the dawn of time. All other civilizations were sprung from us.

Fact.

this.

my dubs will prove it.

>Swedish civilization

My brain can't even comprehend this combination of words

>Ala Paskaa
>Ali Pasha

Memes are real. Finns are really Turks.

paska = shit

älä jauha paskaa = do not mill the shit

We made you.

You're welcome.

pekka 13y from bönde pls

t. descendant of mudhut dwelling Swedes

>What is your favourite European Union spin-off? Mine is the UK.

You're my favourite portuguese spin-off.

mfw a finn looks at me

The guy in that pic was our longest sitting president Urho Kaleva Kekkonen

His name literally means
Hero Ancient Mythic Giant Pagan Bonfire

Soossit sukunimelle tkohvakka.blogspot.fi/2013/01/etymologia-sukunimille-kokko-kukko.html

Stop stealing our history, Cuckström.

>Rurik was a Finnic Kven, i.e. he was "Finnish", in similar way an average Savonian, Tavastian or a member of some other Finnish tribe is Finnish. Rurik was the founder of the early stage of what gradually became Russia, and his descendants ruled what today is known as "Russia" well beyond the Middle Ages.

>The results of the Rurikid DNA study referred to below are not surprising, considering that other DNA studies and other evidence point to Finnic people having inhabited the modern area of Sweden for thousands of years, including the modern-day area of Southern Sweden:

>• "The hunter-gatherers show the greatest similarity to the modern-day Finns", says Pontus Skoglund, an evolutionary geneticist at Uppsala University in Sweden, about ancient skeletal remains excavated in Gotland: gotland.3000.BC.kvenland.org

>Genetic studies were conducted on Prince Rurik's modern-day male line descendants. The 2007 Polish-led "Family Tree DNA Rurikid Dynasty Project" pinpoints the origin of the Monomakhovich branch of the Rurikid descendants' DNA "to the genetic haplogroup N1c1 – the so-called “Finno-Ugrian”" group.

>According to the Family Tree DNA report published, the studies concluded "that the N1c1 Rurikid princes belong to the so-called “Varangian Branch” in this haplogroup. The study confirms Rurik to be genetically related to the later Baltic Finnic peoples.

>This DNA study is consistent with Roslagen in the northeastern corner of Uppland, a suggested birthplace of Rurik, having represented the southern border region of the land inhabited by Finno-Ugric people at the time of Rurik's birth.

>The DNA study also supports the view that Rurik descended from the Finnish-Kven royal ancestry introduced in many medieval accounts, similarly to many other members of the Scandinavian-Fennoscandian royal Yngling Dynasty, a.k.a. the Fairhair Dynasty.

>Russian spin-off
It's bait.

>These buttblasted Swedecucks
Odin and Rurik were both Finns. As for Germanic "civilization", pic related.

Yeah, they ivited some Swede instead of a Finn who was our neighbour and probably knew the language as well.

Why is Finland a country?

I mean it is only like 100 years old and is just Sweden but more Asian.

bcoz we wuz kings

I think IRA should start bombing the English again.

If Finland is only 100 years old, then why did Nordic sagas and historians like Al-Idrisi write about Finnish kings?