Really makes you think

really makes you think

Fucking first worlders :(

so beautiful.

Japan confirmed for whiter than Balkans

A candle must be protected from the wind in order to light the world

Why is Spain in the green zone?; We are a proud third world nation.

Yeah sorry we separated you from about a third f your country mex

Word

>really makes you think
Why we haven't nuked the rest of the world yet?
They don't know what they're doing.

Oh my that is sexy

Because if we get rid of the third world, we'll become third world countries ourselves.

Is this meant to be a bad thing?

>high security border zone

haha
hahaha
hahahaha

>Singapore

You underestimate China and your dependence on China.

third worlders on suicide watch

It's nothing strange.It's called slavery.
Even if look at the population of every single country in the world, you will see that 20% of population hold 80% of the wealth.

woha feels good to live in a country that's less than 70 years old and contributing so much to world's economy
also that border hnggg

2bh isreal, greece and spanish colonies in africa shouldn't be a part of this for maximum pleasant borders

Why would you include Greece

Nothing makes me think

>tfw not inside
JUST

really makes you think

Why is Spain included? we're not that different from tunisia, algeria or morocco

>Not wanting to penetrate the Mediterranean with your big red dick

Spain should be gray, you fucking niggers.

>This is your world on white people

Nice "walled world" top kek

>American education
everyone
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

>being from a gray nation

Stop embarrassing your country, nigger.

Stop embarrassing him for embarrassing your country, kike

Stop trying to embarrass me for allegedly embarrassing him for embarrassing my country, fatty.

Please do. History has shown time and again wall builders end up being imprisoned by their literal and or metaphysical walls. Also, 99% of the so called First Worlders are just proles. The 1% (of which none of you belong to), makes the world go round. If any wall is to be built, you will very likely to find yourselves on the outside looking in.

The ultra rich of all nationality uses things like "race war", "nationalism", "religion", "partisan politics" to blind you, make you fight amongst yourselves and forget who the real enemy is.

>Greece
>South Korea

this map is fake

the only reason nationality is used as an excuse for war is to gain territories, or defend them and that is one reason no commoner should complain about if they dont want their homes and produce be raped by outsiders who'll never think the same way as you do,

those times are long gone anyways... kikes are pushing for antinationalism you dumbass

really makes you think

And who is the real enemy Morpheus?

updated for 2016.

really makes you think.

woah what a kike world

>Why haven't we nuked our breadbaskets, state of art sweatshop workers, and raw material sources?
I wonder why, non-minimum wager

>Blame the Jews.

What joke lol.

If you expand that to include Eastern China, it's more like 90% of the world's income with 30% of its population.

there isn't a wall anymore third worlders are just flooding in.

Needs more walls around Ireland, northern Ireland and Scotland.

>our breadbaskets

Canada and the US are the breadbaskets though

>History has shown time and again wall builders end up being imprisoned by their literal and or metaphysical walls.

Not really. History has shown time and time again that the walls need to be really strong or else they get broken down and everyone inside gets killed. Having insanely strong and elaborate walls around Conatantinople is what allowed the (eastern) Roman Empire to outlast its expiration date by about 800 years.

Hell, if it wasnt for a small gate being opened, it could have lasted even longer.

>tfw we live in a bad neighbourhood

3rd worlders are you even trying

So Muslim world 2.0?