What do people do at parties in your country?

What do people do at parties in your country?

Here we usually play beer pong and try to hook up with girls if it's a big party

If it's just friends we just drink and talk, maybe play some drinking games

All while blasting music

Never been to a house party so cant answer sorry.

Get drunk enough to talk to other people, trying to stay below the sad zone of intoxication

>implying I go to parties

Party with who? I don't have friends...

I thought Sup Forums was one of the more normie boards

I don't know, I've never been invited to any parties. I haven't even celebrated my own birthday in over 10 years.

I wish I was dead.

I don't party, don't know about "Sup Forums"

I often get drunk alone in front of my computer and then I post on imageboards with other people, who also got drunk alone in front of their computers.
I-its almost like a party, r-right?

I don't drink alcohol, but I know that pain

Never been to one, but from what I've seen other people say looks like they do what monkeys do in orgies.

Implying shyness, heavy drinking and depression isn't a part of Norwegian normie culture

ayo i know that feel :D

This, minus the drinking, as I'm not a degenerate.

Yell. Portuguese just love to yell. The louder and more retarded, the better.

We take shots of aguardiente, have beers, dance to loud music and play any kind of card/board game that finally evolves into everyone having sex

Parties here are literally Blue Mountain State. Red cups and sluts. On the fourth of july I lit some fireworks in a drunk dudes mouth, was pretty awesome. Wish I could post the mp4 here but i don't know how to make it a webm

>Blue Mountain State
man i watched this show with my friends it was fucking disgusting
what fucking debauchery, it's just the lowest of the low
seriously all thos people should be shot

>le degeneracy meme
lmao I love western civilization and western values
getting fucked up everyday and waking up in a different girls bed

pretty sure france invented debauchery

no sure im used to it, don't get me wrong it's not about degeneracy

this one show was just particularly filthy and low in every single way no redeeming qualities
at some point i wondered if it wasn't just a giant ironical critique of american life
probably not, and that is the sad part

here we dont really have alot of house parties,due to most people living with parents,in small commie appartament. Been to a few,small ones,and it goes like this : usualy there is a girl for every boy,and we all drink,and pretend we didnt come there just to get laid,but in the end some get laid.

>romanian in vacation

We just drink like fuck and chat shit for the entire duration, some people might dance, there's always a group who end up outside smoking and talking about life.

sounds like high school again

I really dislike these kind of parties, mostly Arab tier Israelis do similar events.

we start off with drinking some regular pils and talking about our boring jobs then as we get drunker we start singing old french songs while drinking gin

then some guy might stop at a brothel and bang some ugly whore on the way back

>look guys I'm so mature

Expected more from an american, I guess not everyone gets to be a normie

Beer and shots

In my country, when people go to parties, they tie each other up in rope and smack each other around. Sometimes there's fucking or rough body play, or one person might stick needles into another. Things of that nature.

house parties arent that common in europe since you can go to clubs at a much younger age allready. also students dont live in student houses but appartments. In Germany WG(living community) parties exist which are quite similar to na parties. You drink a lot, hook up with girls, but usually at around 2 or 3 you go to the club and party until the next days morning

Well same thing here minus the beer pong we do some hookah or weed though.

In my experience, they just drink and hang out and talk. That's it. Parties are about talking. Some people will play beer pong or whatever, but mostly it's just talking and floating back and forth between groups to say hi.
The smokers always end up spending most of the time outside smoking. Typically someone has music, but no one is actually dancing to it. It's more of a distraction and to give ambiance.
Some people get laid, but not as often as you think during the actual party. Typically if someone people are going to have sex they'll leave and do it at one of their houses or something.

Last party I went to we all just hung out and talked about work and life and the guy whose house it was started showing us his artwork he makes and sells, that was cool. Sometimes people will find the Xbox or PS and a group will gather around that

What do people do at clubs? I've never been to one

yeah add good music and ED and some drugs :V

that sounds pretty accurate. similar to european parties. real dancing and getting laid happens later in the evening in the club

house parties are only really a thing from 15-17, once you're 18 you go to pubs or clubs
basically everyone drinks and talks which is not a big deal, almost everyone is drinking alcohol their parents bought them anyway
usual things happen like drunken nudity, dancing, fights, sex and whatever girls feel like they aren't getting the attention they deserve will cry all night

dance, drink more, approach women, start fights

thats about it. it is more for single people imo. since i am in a relationship i dont enjoy clubs too much anymore, because the exciting thing you do in a club is to approach a woman and then dance with her and eventually get laid

I've never partied. Been invited many times but didn't want to go because muh social anxiety

My favorite is the "I only go for the music and to dance with my girlfriends" meme women try to say.

women will get approached when they go to the club. if you dont trust your girl there is no point of being with her anyway imo. if you feel like she wants to go party and cheat on you, just drop her. i dont get why that is a so big deal for many people. you wont be able to stop a bitch to cheat anyway

It's not that. Obviously i would never waste time on a clubslut girl.

It just makes me laugh when girls try and justify "girl's night out" when it's obvious they're just going to get drunk and find a guy to suck off