1. Ur cunt

1. Ur cunt.
2. Do you have a gf?

Look at that smug alpha posture

He probably gets more pussy than everyone here combined despite being a fat manlet

1. France
2. Do you really think I would be here posting on Sup Forums tonight if I had one ?

1. Flag
2. Your mom

>tfw when no gf thread #15425773

Yes, and she's crazy. I met her in a behavioral health clinic

Did you taste her butthole?
If yes tell us about it in details

1) Flag
2) No, so many whores

Of course I've eaten her ass. If you're going down on a girl you might as well. Her ass hole is like less than a half inch away and they really love it.

It tastes okay. I've only ever done it right after she showered.

why can't I hold all these woulds

what a fucking boss, btw

>that ashtray
Kek.

We don't even have to do anything about this guy. He's smoking himself to death anyway

1. Paraway
2. no

>I've only ever done it right after she showered
that's why it tastes good
never do it unwashed unless you want to get diarrhea

Same here.

First time I ever went down on a girl I just "accidentally" licked down to far and tasted her asshole too. They're next to each other so anyone that's eaten pussy has eaten ass too whether they meant to or not

Are they being forced to lean towards him? Those poor women...

And yes I'm dodging the question

y-yeah, I know, w-what a fucking loser... haha...

1. USA
2. Nope

Last gf I had was 6 months ago almost to the day. She said she didn't feel like I cared about her enough and that she felt frustrated and hurt.
I have no fucking goddamn clue where she got that from, I loved her more than anything before in my life.

Fuck women. You can't win with them.

almost there lads

Not really, my long distance friend calls me her bf but I know it's just a meme...

women are cowards and it will make it about you if they want an out

women are pretty shit

t. Bitter virgin

Women are easy

>women are cowards
You are absolutely right about that.

My old gf chose to ignore me for about 4 days before I finally got her to tell me what was wrong. That's when she told me she just didn't think it was going to work anymore and it was over.
She literally was just going to not talk to me anymore until I just got the hint and moved on, rather than tell me herself and do it properly.
She still did all this over text because she wouldn't call so she wouldn't have to deal with her problems