hmm guess you fags were wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean to tell me people lie on the intetnet

Fuck paris it ruined childhood dream

>>go to Paris and love it
wtf is wrong with you

You didn't go to the actual shit parts of it. You're like the people who go to Chicago just to see the Museumsand God-tier suburbs, meanwhile the center of the city is an absolute hole

>he believes Sup Forums memes

Chicago is bretty good. Especialy their downtown witht the bridge and all.

idk i was in alesia district

Highlight of Paris is homeless man shitting on orphans behind Louvre

lmao top bant mate

Of course the tourist areas will always be nice. Even places like Detroit and Mexico have their bright spots where kidnappings, carjackings, and muggings don't happen that often.

>pic

I'd still give Morticia my D.

touristic places are top tier obviously, the rest is shit, people smell of shit, street smell of piss

hello quebec

Bet it was right up your fucking alley, leaf boy.

chicago is a shothole
t. lives in chicago

>meanwhile the center of the city is an absolute hole
The south side is the shitty part, the center is downtown.

last time I went I was in the middle of the Louvre and Eifel Tower and it was really comfy. 30 minute walk to the Louvre , Eifel was outside my window. Wish I could live there

>nip with Paris syndrome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

How surprising.

Outside of the south side it really isn't. You should know better when you have Gary Indiana nearby. That's a fucking shithole.

and the north side, and the west side, and the east side if there was one
there's shootings by my house every other week and i dont even technically live in chicago
stay away pls

i live in the northside and its still a shithole

I've already been there multiple times. There are much worse places. Have you ever been to Baltimore or Philly?

>go to someone's house
>only visit the toilets
>"that house is a shithole yo!"

>there are worse places
>ergo
>its not a shithole
nice logic
ive never been more than 100 km from chicago in the states btw so no

If I had to rank

Rome > Paris > Barcelona > NYC

they're all nice, the ranking depends on your booism for those countries

it seems you're implying that the city is good with a few bad spot, while it's the exact contrary

only the north east is bad

only the north east is filled with niggers, muslims, rats and the smell of shit and piss?

You have no idea how many Asian weddings I saw by Notre Dame when I was there.

Every large town is going to have it's bad spots. Letting that ruin the actual experience is dumb.

Took a trip to the UK for a weekend while I was in Europe for an event in Manchester. I will take Paris over that shithole any day. Fuck that Euro tunnel. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Paris and can't fucking wait to go back. I love the gardens there. I can't see anything like that where I live.