How do we obtain world peace?

How do we obtain world peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unite the world with memes.

Islam

Exterminate the inferior and barbaric cultures

Kill every human. Humans are all evil creatures that are worse than cancer to nature. Humanity is overrated

Destroy USA, China, Russia, North Korea and Islam

never cause that's gay.

Who needs world peoce and why? Undeveloped countries are not a threat for developed ones.

Love each other! :3

Worldwide totalitarianism, unfortunately.

>Kill every human
>apes, other big mammals and even ants start gigantic fights for territory
you're a cute kid, kid

nobody needs """peace""", unless we're talking about replacing war for some non-violent competition such as sports or technological race. the game requires someone to win and someone to lose, it's been like this always and it will only end when the world ends

>Destroying America
>Destroying China
>Destroying Islam forever
>Deporting cancerous diasporas to their original homeland
>Destroying marxist and communist ideologies

Fire up the ovens

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

There's no means of ensuring total world peace, and if there were, some soul crushing totalitarianism would almost inevitably be involved. People will commit injustices against one-another, real or perceived, and they may do so along racial/religious/ideological lines.

This doesn't make the pursuit of peace any less of a noble (or practical) goal however. There's may just be always more to do in the pursuit of it, is what I'm saying. It's not one of those things where we'll hit some 100 percent mark and stay there forever.

Peace is impossible no matter how hard you try

this

I heard someone say that a dictatorship is the only way to ensure peace in the Middle East. It's sad, but because of their culture, if they're not under some totalitarian government, they're going to blow each other up.

Accept Hollande as your god emperor

Give nukes to everybody

We don't

North Korea isn't hurting anyone. I don't think they're a threat to peace.

noone's left out faggot, esp the major euro countries are also complicit in the global buffoonery today. you all have a nice long history over there of fucking shit up

this, it's not in our nature. evoluntionarily-speaking, now we're monkeys with super complex sticks to beat each other to death with (metaphorically speaking) instead of regular ones.

Pol Pot do nothing wrong!

invent an AI and give access to everything including nuclear it will figure it out.

fpbp

t. Pol Pot

This pretty much

circumcise every woman

trust me, it'll work itself out

I wish everyone had your mentality.

it's a good thing russia is no serious threat in that case, despite barking it up all the time

this

kill all life on earth

life is in a dark energy order

This world is in great agony

to destroy it means putting an end to all the suffering.

Nuke the world...make us one in the afterlife...

>reagan

lmfao

your kike merchant overlords no longer know which strings to pull over there in order to get the goyim to do exactly what they want them to do....do they not?

>How do we obtain world peace?
We can't. It's impossible.

sup reddit