What happens here?

What happens here?

inbreeding, probably

Nothing happens there, it just flies over.

Lots of weed smoking, snow, more weed, more snow, some illegals who've adapted to snow, more weed.

south park

dude weed lmao and snowboarding/skiing

wannabe california

Denver is fun, lots of fucking liberals. This is me in April 15-20 outside of Denver.

3edgy5me

You couldn't handle the edge son

damn don't cut me

also other colours exist

Best football team in the US
Go Broncos.

Weeds

DUDE WEED

Isn't the eastern part really flat and midwest-like.

This state is a moutainy desert. It's capital city of denver is being infested by californian expats who are doing everything they can to turn it into San Francisco.

The weather is wild and unpredictable and will change on a dime..just wait five minutes.

Strange vehicles roam the night sky and hidden mines filled with rich silver veins and tommyknockers are said to be everywhere.

Entire towns near golden are no-go areas for civvies.

Other then the weirdness and the military doing research in the mountains somewhere not much really happens here.

Colorado is just another western state being infested by libtards running from the mess they made in california.

weed

My home. Weed meme is not really that bad. You only ever find it in poorer areas in all my experience.

The whole state is beautiful. Mountains, forests, plains, sand dunes, desserts. (Sand boarding is a thing). We have Garden of the Gods (pic related)

Air Force academy is visible from large amounts of Colorado Springs, we have NORAD, lots of military bases.

Colorado girls love Colorado, and are always hiking, rafting, etc.

Denver and Boulder are pretty liberal since Colorado was the refugee state for Californians. (My family is included in this minus the liberal part)

Look at a population map and you'll see Colorado is the biggest spike in the West.

But for the love of God do NOT go to Pueblo (gangs and crime galore).

paradise essentially. fit, healthy people and everyone more or less has an open-minded, modern mentality and not full retard like southern states.

cousins live there, i would move there.

This street literally looks like South Park

Weed lmao

School shootings

One of the at least top 10 states

Skiing, hiking, mountainclimbing, getting really fucking high legally, and lots of snow

>complaining about liberals

>looking like this

hahahahahahaha you, stupid little dyel faggot I'll hold you down and make you lick the shit out of my anus

>running from the mess they made in california.

>literally our most important state economically

DUDE WEED LMAO

Pueblo fag here. I'm going to Springs & kicking your ass.

I went there for the Pike's Peak Marathon two years ago.

I think it was just the area but there were hipsters everywhere. I didn't see any pot though