/kor/ 한국어

hola coreanos

Hola.

hola

hola

Why started in Spanish whenever be build a thread Korea?

매운음식을 먹는다 중남미=한국
원주민이 황인이다 중남미=한국
검정머리 검정눈동자 중남미=한국
말을 빨리한다 중남미=한국
이제부터 공용어는 스페인어입니다!

You're right.

JAJAJAJAJ

요즘 북한유저 안들어오나
1월달에도 봤던거같은데 4채널에서 설마 이란처럼 차단을??

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

user haseyo

전부 프록시 같은데

아마도?
2~3년꼴로 한번 등장할까말까일 정도로 레어임
여기서 인공기보이면 진짜 슈퍼스타 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm Korean and I don't want a Korean gf or waifu. Koreans are all inbred and have to use plastic surgery to hide it. I don't want my child to look deformed huge head and huge face ;_;

How can I get a qt Taiwanese or Japanese gf?

be a good looking Korean male, duh

Anonhaseyo argie chingu!

Ssibal!

Yum baekin gochu

Hi guys, I studied abroad at Sungkyunkwan University last summer. What else do you want to know about me

In seoul or suwon? I know some spanish friends who studied last summer in suwon campus

did you taste some korean bajingo?

Seoul campus. The only time I went to Suwon was for an SNU dual workshop. We also did workshops with KHU and Yonsei. You guys really have nice campuses out there. I've never been to KU's, however.

안녕하세요

half korean here, sorry about gun picture, I know this isn't /k but this gun is much like me! Korean made, with help from the USA! (The ROK had inferior knowledge of rifling machining and had to bring the 'muricans over to teach them proper)

Maybe your major is law or politic or management right? And is indiana or minnesota or purdue.

No, it's actually Information Science at the University of Washington. SKKU has a program that matched with my major, so I ended up there. Really enjoyed my time here though, I spent four weeks here. I got to see pretty much most of the country from Seoul to Busan. I might be one of the few that prefers Busan to Seoul here. Daegu was pretty nice too, even though I was only there for a few hours.

>half-azn
>Korean
So when are you gonna should up?

should up?

are you a love child between a GI and an ajumma?

Por qué en español?

feels good not being a gook