I want to move to Argentina once I finish my teaching degree could I get a job over their as a teacher and live a comfy...

I want to move to Argentina once I finish my teaching degree could I get a job over their as a teacher and live a comfy life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVfGZImxJFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rosario is the best South American city and full of European culture unlike Brazil which is a replicate of Peru and Bolivian working class culture mixed with Portuguese so do it. Argentina is one of the best countries ever.

>could I get a job over their as a teacher and live a comfy life?
>job as a teacher
>comfy life
lol no
unless you got extra offshore earnings or something

but why

i guess he wants to have some of dat argie underage booty we post so much about?

Yeah, pretty much. I highly recommend it. Teach English at a private school or something.
You wont be well off, by any means, but I had fun while I was there.

Yes, Rosario it's pretty cool actually. Buenos Aires too I guess, but a lot of people complain about the noisy life there, Rosario's more chill

rosarino reporting in
bring vegemite m8

>I want to move to Argentina
>move
>to Argentina

Don't. Seriously. Don't. They kill people to steal their shoes there. It's French Congo tier.

>comfy life in argentina

make sure you'll get enough money to live, those apes don't know how to handle their economy

So that's why half of them are Italian, Mario?

yeah , shit italians genes desu im half french tho

that's like saying half of Americans are English tho. We don't live in the mountains, act like niggers and sell xanax for a living here tho.

What kind of accent do you have? In general people want to sound like LA or Manhattan as that is what they hear in movies/tv. No one wants twangy Bogan accent.

>half of them are Italian

François, I throw my garbage into the trashbin every morning. Over the years, the local dump must have accumulated a nice pile of garbage coming out of my home. Though, this does not imply that half of the stuff that is in the dump now is mine. It's just trash. "res derelicta"

Hahahaha wants to be a teacher here, sorry OP, you won't even be able to handle a few teenagers

The only true white people I have met with Italian last names have been South Americans. The USA/CAN got the terrone from the south.

Kek

Just move to South Brazil, dude. It's very white and nearly first world.

At least their economy does not depend of gringo sex tourism. You few white girls sell their asses to gringos - go to the Four Seasons Papagayo to see them in action.

>could I get a job over their as a teacher and live a comfy life?
No, unless you are an english teacher. And even then, it will be difficult for you to get students because of the enormous amount of english teachers we have.

loooooooooooooooooooool

right image seems good until your hear them speaking portuguese. Which sounds pretty much like this

youtube.com/watch?v=EVfGZImxJFk

Except it has probably more "herr" and "danke" at random between their babble.

Truly a disgusting language that ranks under Arabic.

only whites allowed

Argentina is whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

and your women whore themselves to pay their half a million humanities degrees

dont believe me? go to... well any state really

so much so that some states are making it legal because they recognize your women have to pay their education somehow

can shitskins fuck off pls?

The southern whites speak the best Portuguese, and as a Spanish speaker I can understand the Gauchos best. Rio on up sound like monkeys in a zoo.