really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland
data.worldbank.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>EU money
>haha poor russians
Poland would be literally Ukraine tier without EU

>Polish telling who is poor and who is not.
It's like if an American told you who is obese and who is not.

really makes you think

$3000 isn't that much of a difference

Where did Finland get all that money from?

haha poor russians

Poles are essentially russians on EU welfare

Selling memes to Swiss bankers

That's true. Everyone who was allied with Russia are poor shit. Almost everyone who was allied with the U.S. are rich and cool.

>all this butthurt IVAN diaspora itt

except for the us

We were a part of the western market economy during the world war but had special trade treaties with the USSR because we remained neutral.

Shalom.

Thanks for the memories.

I'm glad that you painted Crimea in the right color.

thanks to pro-western oligarchs

Fuck if I know, all we make is lumber, evelators, telecommunications equipment and industrial refining.

But it isn't. Doesn't that make you think?

Well, 400 000 Finns came to sweden to work after WWII

You're richer than Russia though

this, this picture should be made after 4-5 after PLN strenghtens

right now Poland is barely above Russia and the same counting it by PPP

selling spyware to governments

Krauts need cheap labour.

How old this pic? Because right now Russia is much poorer because of sanctions.

Nokia 3310

Russians don't immigrate en masse to other countries like you. See, even in Iceland it's full of Polish people. You are everywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland

You don't understand, Turkmenistan really needed that wiretapping technology.

They learned from the best

Soon, they will outbreed you and then Poland will stretch from sea to sea.

Sure, Polish represent already 50% of all immigrants of Iceland.

but dont russian scientists/engineers/state officials/military officials/doctors make more money than their butthurt belt counterparts?

peasants are peasants and their paychecks should not be accounted for, they are worthless or objectively less worth and irrelevant in life..
so a pole can go to eu to clean toilets and have more money than a russian toilet cleaner, boo hoo, big deal, how much money a toilet cleaner makes really shouldnt be included in a map with political entities.... if nothing else, russia seems more meritocratic to me because shit people have a shit pay over there meanwhile eu pays its shit people tons of $$$

>Leszek Lechowskisson

Russian employees get paid?!

>master get more than average polak
>yay russia strong! our masters are rich!

Russians hate rich people, especially state officials, because average russians are poor as shit and our rulers not.

But you know, that they don't count wages of people who work abroad, right?

you were richer than Poland before sanctions

I knew in advance this was posted by polish vermin.

Is the butthurt really that bad?

Oh yes a doctor in Russia definitely makes more money than a doctor in Finland.

In produce.

do you have any idea what GDP is ?

polish toilet cleaners contribute to the GDP of the countries they clean toilets in

Should I say "thank you" to my parents who left russia?

That reduced the GDP ya DINGUS!

And our state media propaganda continue to say how europeans are tired of sanctions. Now they say EU lost $60 billion because of it. I asked myself - and how much Russia lost? Why don't you say it? That was rhetorical question of course

still, i do not see the significance of a worker completely irrelevant to the politics/state, on a map with politics/state

gdp is a meme that does not take into account stuff like, for example, eu taxing its citizens something like 50% of income and so on, and basically having to give 50% of your salary to pay for a place where you live over there, meaning at the end of the day you have nothing even tho your state has a high gdp

if anything makes sense, it's quality of life, and as i stated above, i think russian relevant class (doctors, engineers, army, blah blah) enjoys a higher quality of life than a butthurt belt relevant class counterparts

the fact that butthurt belt toilet cleaner lives better than a russian toilet healer is lost on me, if you have a toilet cleaner aspirations in life than yeah you are better off in butthurt belt lmoa

Well, I am sure Putin and his buddies did not lose that much, so you can rest easy.

200 000 moved back filled with cash to spend in Finland

good russian boi cares a lot about europeans

good goi

they didn't care about you when established revolution and watched soviets die for free from nazism europe

putin is a hero of the russian federation who has defended the country from evil mobsters and oligarchs how dare you

Honestly there is another thing, there is a reason why Russia used to be so "rich" recently, and that reason was high price of oil. Your economy is not diversified at all and it's highly reliable on condition of oil market. I think low price of oil makes more harm than sactions themselves, though some would argue that actually the US deliberately contributed to such falls in oil prices as a "part" of sanctions.

This year Russian economy will shrink for another 1.5%, it's really getting bad for you.

I wouldn't mind living in a nazi Europe t b h

Mostly because he is in bed with other mobsters and oligarchs, but still.

do budy korab

I care about myself, you dumb retard, not about Europeans, Russians or Brazilians.

>american education
They left finland, educated, worked and then went back and made finland great again.

>obligatory Balkan poster enters thread to slobber on Russian dick
Took longer than I expected, actually.

>Serb doing mental gymnastics in order to defend his master
Well, Serbs are even poorer than Russians so I guess it's natural to search for the virtues of poverty in that situation.

They never came back.

They did and they pretend to be "bättre folk", you should know this...

ty for spreading the Marshall cash

>this entire post
do you know what gdp is and how is it counted?

it seems you don't

>i think russian relevant class (doctors, engineers, army, blah blah) enjoys a higher quality of life
source on that claim?

also why its always Serbia who is sucking Russian cock?

Few people got education in Sweden during mass immigration, it was mostly poor masses going for factory jobs.

>what is devaluation
>what is GDP (purchase power parity)
>what is the country that produces domestically everything it needs for everyday life, except electronics and pharmaceutic products

Economic illiterate detected.

>not even in WWII
>get cash anyway
haha

> i think russian relevant class (doctors, engineers, army, blah blah) enjoys a higher quality of life than a butthurt belt relevant class counterparts
> doctors, engineers
NO
> army
YES

our teachers, engineers and doctors are the poorest

they suffer from low salary and bureaucracy

it's planned slow genocide
thanks Britain
Long live Queen!

Look it's the Russian on vocation again.

vacation*

And I presume you are that hohol diaspora that was forcing Tails in every post.

>latvia is richer than poland

how does it feel being out-potatoed polska?

well your average western european goes to work 20 hours a day, gets his 70% salary tax to fund rapefugees and donates the rest of his earnings to foundation for not being a racist and importing even more rapefugees

tourism, luxuries, entertainment and other pointless, useless industries do not matter, sure they generate billions but we will see how much of that paper is going to be put to any use after they inevitably get invaded by another country that does heavy industries, military technology and mining/oil instead

russia owns 90% of international space station and currently has better missile technology while the west is funding degeneracy and hipster values

> the west is funding degeneracy and hipster values
>implying Russia isn't doing it.

>Russians don't immigrate en masse to other countries like you.
NYC and Israel beg to differ.

> gets his 70% salary tax
> implying russian taxes are low

> implying we have no shitskins
> implying you can be a racist in multiculti russia

Because we can't. SURPRISE we have no EU passport

you dont understand, soon enough they will literally lose space access and probably a lot of other really important things, just so they can house more rapefugees and ruin their states even harder

they can brag with their meaningless numbers all they want, till the day all of their currencies drop to 0, as is customary with their economy, its all just empty inflated bullshit, a society made of gender studies females and arab and nigger males can not be rich for long

Russia is the worst eastern European cunt and urine may be. If you was born in EU's part of of Eastern Europe you are lucky.

Took these from World Bank data. Couldn't be arsed to look all countries, but out of all I looked only Romania had smaller GDP per capita with PPP than Russia.
data.worldbank.org/

GDP per capita, PPP 2015
Russian Federation: 24,451.4 $
Poland: 26,135.3 $
Czech Republic: 32,167.1 $
Lithuania: 27,729.8 $
Romania: 21,403.1 $
Finland: 40,600.9 $

>what is the country that produces domestically everything it needs for everyday life, except electronics and pharmaceutic products

What does it matter if you have to import something as long as it can be paid with exports? No country in the world functions without foreign trade.

you're the one who is economically illiterate

And Russia spend monies on churkas from around the world. We have much more muslims than Europeans already, and their population is grow. Yes, you don't know that? Ethnic Russians are slowly die and muslims are grow. Jesus, are you stupid or that? Finns don't have their own space station and they don't have "best missles", but I don't think they dissapointed by this.

>Croats & Serbs defending and shilling for Russia together
We truly live in odd times.

it's "really" not, most likely

they have euro we have weak złoty

>still Poland is the most butthurt of them all

Really makes you think.

it is in these countries you dipshit

Lool. Soviets told these shit too. Where is USSR now? Russian economy is collapsing, German\American\French etc are not. Got it? This is that important, not your rapefugees and niggers. How old are you? You sounds like some 14 yo Sup Forumsack

the big difference is that mongolia today uses cyrillic while euros today ban pork in schools and teach their kids quran

western society and economy is bullshit, they only have the upper hand for now but are going to shit rapidly while orthodox countries are constantly shit no matter what war or economic crisis

tl;dr west will be shit soon, they will want to live here

really makes you think

>dont russian scientists/engineers/state officials/military officials/doctors make more money than their butthurt belt counterparts
kek

that's a classical int meme picture, want 2012 math? here's 2012 math, now what?
>my toilet cleaner is richer than his toiler cleaner, the discussion
what am I even doing with my free time...

>mongolia blah blah blah

And Kazakhstan soon will replace cyrillic with latin alphabet.

>hurr durr west will be shit soon

Russia is already shit and it's getting shitter.

If Polacks are so smart then why are they so poor? lmao

Ofc in modern world autarky is impossible but it is annoying to see shitty meme peddlers like op here trying to perpetuate the nation that Russia imports absolutely everything beside raw resources she exports. If you think in such terms it is easy to have a notion that entire country is on their knees.

>olympiad
>having 2 geniuses and 2 trillion dumbasses
wow serbian education

I blame Russia 2bh

These are not Russians though. Just jews.

We are nerds not fighters, russians spread shitness by force.

Name one moment in history when Russia was rich? There was none.

Wealth is accumulated. Poland's GDP is catching up.

>nominal

NYC
Originally yes but now the're mixed.
Israel
One of the Israeli posters here is a Russian who isn't a Jew. I doubt he's the only one.

The west might be culturally cucking themselves, but Russia is literally an oil price cuck.

>Giving them crimea in the map

google brain drain, smart people follow the money and the political borders on a map have quite literally nothing to do with it, not that long ago constantinople used to be the center of the world and everyone was rich as fuck after germans sacked rome and westerners ran around buttnaked for a thousand years
there's no magical aura of smart and rich people in a particular part of the world, smart people from all over simply move to x, for example half of doctoral students in usa are foreign born

and my point is that since the west is shitting on itself so hard, that x above will simply move to somewhere else