Really makes you think

really makes you think

>That moment when you don't know if Portugal is faked or not

it's not

>sweden higher than norway
I thought norway had 30$ for small pizzas and shit

a case of beer is 50 euros or so there

>Portugal lower than Poland
I guess they finally count as a real 3rd world nation.

what?

wtf I LOVE Switzerland now

that's the point
it's the balance between cost of life and wages, basically
Swedish people earn considerably less, and stuff costs considerably less, but comparing the 2 to Norway, Swedish people come up to be able to purchase more shit

At least that's how I read the map

yes that's exactly how it is
Poles earn same amount as Slovaks but life here is cheaper so they have lower purchasing power

why are all these maps always normalised to Poland

literally
>Poortugal

I had a long layover in Oslo about a year ago and sat down for some pizza in Jessheim (charming little town) and can confirm that not only was the pizza disgusting, it also cost as much as a 2 course meal at a 1-star Michelin restaurant in the states. All those oil reserve gibsmedats aren't worth much when you're paying for everything out the nose and eyeballs.

Poland is average in income among European countries anda big country so makes most sense

Feels pretty fucking good. Time to annex some neighbours and become #1.

Thought Ireland would be way worse, tho. What I hear they don't really earn more than we do but their prices are ridiculous. Like a bag of potatos (no meme intended, just seen some tv show of people moving to foreign countries and that for some reason ist the only thing I can remember) is like 5€ and etc.

really makes me think

im pretty sure the chap who makes these maps is a spastic

>tfw still shit despite EU because we need 30 mil. europesos to build a fucking medium-sized stadium

Just take a loan bro just like we did bro
There is nothing wrong with that
>t.Greek Goverment

>jakubmarian
I don't trust him

Czech

why would you work a regular job if you lived in eastern europe

Because you need money to survive?

fuck that if i were you id be getting 'refugees' over to the eu border or something like that

i literally could not work for an apple core and some cheese a week

You can literally get by in Vienna knowing only Serbo-Croatian.

RUSSIA BTFO! Even with all the goatfucker kurds we have a higher pp than them kek

Because Jakub Marian is from Poland

He is Czech

kek

[spoiler]holodomor[/spoiler]

0$ in Switzerland and Sweden

I always thought Hungary actually did its homework. It's even worse than fucking Bulgaria

>Portugal

how?

Österreich mehr wie Österdurchschnittlich lmao

Fucking Switzerland

Well I'm glad to live here, where beer is cheaper than soda