/urban/ + /architecture/

COMFY EDITION

post your best architecture pics pl0z

really makes you think

these threads always die

more like this

I am greek

Here, traditionnal house from the Dordogne in south west France, a.k.a where rich brits come to die

i love how i've never seen a dirty japanese street

Where is this from? Looks great.

Took them this afternoon

just visit one

too expensive to go to japan, and no one takes pics of dirty streets

nice, where is this

I recognize Beaune
Which btw isn't the only place in France with this kind of roof, it's a specialty of Bourgogne, pic related

Southwestern France in the Dordogne department
I'm currently there in vacations it's a great place
I'd like to dump more pics but I have a shit internet and it takes ages to upload a single pic
Pic related is from the same place but 7 months ago

Here is a horribly overexposed and shitty picture I took on my broken phone the last time I was in Japan. I've marked dirt.

hmmm was my banter too subtle?

nice, ty

could u post the pic without marks pl0z

Nope. I marked over the original like an idiot. I have other incredibly shitty pictures, though.

nice ty

Insha'allah this is a beautiful picture. Makes me feel safe for some reason

Holy shit where is this?

>Insha'allah

wtf

j/k

I've been there a few times and honestly there aren't many. Its a combination of people not littering and a massive amount of people cleaning.

good pic

Dordogne is top comfy, my parents have a house in Montignac

>tfw getting fresh bread from the boulangerie
>tfw canoeing on the Vezere
>tfw trips in a 2CV to beautiful towns like Sarlat-la-Caneda, Rocamadour, Domme
>tfw topless cuties at Etang de Tamnies

Used to live here

is that akihabara?

Heres one of mine

how was life ther? how long did you have to walk everyday? are you near the city? did you work there

I think it was Ikebukuro, actually. We were looking for Kabukicho (the red light district).

Not too emphatic on the architecture aspect, but it is comfy. It's representative of a nicer American residential area, ones that have a bit of character aren't just a hive of look-alike plastic homes built on corn fields.

looks too cold

I still live in the samples city, only in a different district. Pic related is the street where i currently live.

the cold is nice though.

you dont have parking issues?

got a bit lost then lol

what do you mean? im not autistic

i don't know

its not that dirty desu, i can't spot a single gum spot on the ground

lecce, it was my favourite of the towns i visited in italy

yeah but i have no use for a car in the first place, so no biggie. Also more comfy from Milano

No, I just misremembered. It was Shinjuku. You can even see the Kabukicho gate in the picture.

All the shiny spots on the street are gum spots, I think. The rightmost oval marks gum spots.
Compared to pretty much anywhere else, it's not so bad, though.

alrite snap.

Did you like Kyoto station, it was pretty nuts. Great places to eat funny enough actually, its weird that when they keep all these cool places actually in the station

Yeah, I liked the station. I think I went out to eat there twice, actually. And I liked all the cool stuff right around the station, too. 7/11, pachinko, yodobashi, kei cars, etc. But I spent my first day in Japan in Kyoto, so all the mundane and ordinary Japanese stuff still seemed overwhelmingly cool to me at the time.

Ah cool i had spent a week in Tokyo beforehand, though it was really different to the stations there so still cool. I think i had lunch twice at the ramen places and tried a tonkotsu and okonomiyaki. I liked how the restaurants were easy to find and had some english menus personally. On tripadvisor they were all pretty high up also.

It's a street in Bergen. Shame these photos are cherrypicked from the couple times a year it's not a rainy shithole.

that your presence in a street might make it dirty

Panama?

Singapore i think

Would be cool if it was Panama though, not aware other places did the skyscraper pool.

Well just this afternoon I saw a Dutch family in the church in this pic I totally agree it's a great place. The hundreds of castles and medieval towns, pre historical paintings caves, lots of forest and hills, good climate, and the food it god tier, pic related walnuts and caramal pies I ate earlier

wtf that is in panama

I used to like brutalism but now it kind of disgusts me.

why