Alright, so here I am folks, sitting on my chair...

Alright, so here I am folks, sitting on my chair, drinking my shitty Labatt and shitposting on a vietnamese propaganda forum. So of course as a québecois pure laine, I'm drunk as shit and pretty fucking arrogant to foreigners.

So I don't know about you guys, but I've been anticipating, for a very long time now, the inevitable zombie apocalypse that will mark the end of the old world (we're living in it). Right now I'm left wondering what is going to happen in the aftermath... I've no clue. Will people in the new world smoke weed legally 'n shit, fuck their catz and ratz (cauze it's 2018 after all), pooinloo since all toilet will have been vanished, niggers going back to the zoo (compton), praise muslimland aka the mudzis (Germany), buggerica going into an entire year without a mass shooting (bizarro world), Africa having countries that looks a bit civilized (Donkey Kong Country), real 2d girls animu sheit (weeboozes getting btfo by living dolls) david rockefeller still alive and other dank meme related shit???

Holy shit guys, enlighten me... I'm left with so many questions that I can't even find an answer to any single one of them. What the fuck... gimme more Labatt, fuckers (I'll sage every single one of you no matter what)

go back to france fuckwit

hmmm

Canadian posters are so bad I'm embarrassed to be their neighbor

And they think they have the right to insult us.

What does any of this have to do with you being Quebecois you drunk, attention seeking nigger

Do Canadians think their shitposting is funny?

Décalice.

What the fuck would you do if the world suddenly changes overnight... like anything you've known before has completely disappeard. I would be pretty brick sacred desu, how 'bout you???

Vive Québec!

Libre Québec?

Sont-vous une seperatiste?

I needed to keep Sup Forums related senpai
no but still, shit's scary man

I'd wager it's more entertaining than MS paint edits of stoned simpsons characters

kek stfu stupid frog

>inb4 army of frenchflags come to OP's rescue

shoooo oilnigger / bchink (same shit)

are you the anglo from the other thread who's trying to make us look bad or something

OP here
I'm from Nova Scotia, but I love Québec (even tho they're weird af)
peace nigga

youra dorable

>Vive Québec!
You forgot the ''le'' because you just say Long Live to Quebec city.
>Libre Québec?
Québec libre*
>Sont-vous une seperatiste?
Êtes-vous un(e) séparatiste*

Go back to Britain

tldr

Okay let me tell you this I'll go back to Britain if all the pakis, niggers, shitskins, pajeets, chinks go back to their countries if I'd only give up Australia if Britain got to be 100% white.

This is what we get for failing to keep up with sacrifices to Ishtar. She holds humanity responsible for the destruction of the Gugalanna and now that we have turned from her worship, the dead's rise is inevitable.