American here

American here.

I started dating this French girl who attends my university just a little over a year ago (pic related). We moved in together at the end of May. Everything has been perfect. She's fantastic in bed, is beautiful and interesting to talk to. She's a great cook. Everything is great.

However, ever since an English drinking buddy of mine found out three months ago that my girlfriend is French, he has been making a lot of jokes about French girls being notorious sluts. Last Saturday night he took his jokes a little too far and I confronted him about it and he refused to back down. He is adamant that all French girls are sluts and they are "genetically incapable of monogamy." He thinks I'm an idiot for being in a relationship with a French woman.

She has given me no reason to be suspicious of her and I really do believe that she is as much in love with me as I am with her. We fuck at least once a day, because she likes to fuck in the mornings. I've lost count how many times I've been woken in the morning by her riding my dick and we usually fuck twice a day. The point is, I just don't see her actually needing to have a lover considering how frequently we have sex.

Is he right? Are French girls capable of being faithful? Should I be suspicious of my girlfriend just because she's French?
>pic related.

her head is werid AF shes probably lizard

>He is adamant that all French girls are sluts

season 9 in france when

well, looks like the toxic cunt made you suspicious already

seeds are sown in your mind, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy

all women are sluts, inherently, french women probably more so

and now you created this thread, so yeah

matter of time till you break up

>a top lad's banter destroyed his relationship

lol

break his nose for being a faggot

eternal anglo strikes again

fucking shit, I just saw a black dick in OP's pic related, what have you done to my mind /int??

Not OP, and don't really care about that.

How is France to visit if you speak the language? I'm looking to take a long, long vacation to get over some shit.

OP is black, so hes fine they only cheat on those weak white bois

looks like your buddy may be jelly, also this

>tfw no more gf

Your friend is a cunt and you should seriously evaluate how much of a friend he really is. If you have no reason to suspect your gf is a slut she probably isn't, and all he did was sow the toxic seeds of doubt in your mind which will probably cause an eventual break up, and its unlikely this thread will remove those doubts.

B A N T E R E D
A
N
T
E
R
E
D

Your "bro" is about to try and fuck her and ruin your relationship. Are you excited about him rubbing it in your face if he manages to cuck you and fuck your slutty french girl?

This, make sure he stays away from her, this isn't going to end well

>an English drinking buddy of mine

Found your problem right there. The English are literally the worst.

Post more pics of your French gf

>English drinking buddy
Why did you ask if you already knew your problem?

Neck yourself probably

your "bro" is trying to get your girl

tell him to fuck off

How often does she shower?

Nice blog post friend good read desu desu

This.
Give him a good "glassing" next time.
That's the only thing they understand and respect.

nice

post pics of her and we'll tell

He's probably already fucked her and trying to give OP hints as to her infidelity without exposing himself and causing embarrassing OP in the process.

Yes she's fucking Tyrone.

This may be true.
In which case he was right and you should glass the both of them.

or perhaps he WANTS to fuck her. I mean he's british right, so a passive-aggressive nu-male pathetic sissy cunt, probably wants to make them break up and maybe have a chance with the girl later.

Nah, right now she has done nothing to warrant suspicion. This is likely a case of a Englishman being upset and trying to ruin the relationship.

I would sooner trust a serpent coiled around a fruit tree than I would an Englishman on any matter.

There's nothing wrong in an open relationship

Pffffft yeah in Hollywood.
Everyone found out that was a fucking disaster in the 70s.

>There's nothing wrong with having an open relationship
>There's nothing wrong with being in an open relationship
ftfy

It breeds jealously. You cannot actually love someone and be alright with them sharing intimacy on that level with another person, you may think you can handle it, but people can't.

Now, if it's just a sexual relationship, you have my extreme disgust, but it would work out fine.

Just gain a cuckold fetish and all your problems will go away

nonsense

if it's actual relationship where you have feelings towards girl and she has feelings towards you, you wouldnt want an open relationship, unless you are a mentally ill cuck. or your girl is one.

if it's a fuckbuddy kind of thing, then you wouldnt call that an open relationship. you just kinda fuck each other but stay very cynical/realistic about it

Yesterday I found out my gf has a coalburning sister so I broke up with her

Well it's like your country, but the people are a bit less inclined to openly speak to you if they dont know you

cultural standards are a little bit more rigids and if you're assburger you will have a hardsd time making friends out of casual conversations

still absolutely possible though, we have a lot of younglings who speaks english and are very friendly
we are good hearted people overall, just try your best to socialize even with sign language if you have to, and you will reep the benefits

we arent that different,

YES BUT CAN YOU FUCK A CUTIE FRENCH GIRL IF YOU ARE A GOOK?

And regardless in real life people exchange diseases and get pregnant.
Things are scary enough with monogamy these days.
Anything else is just total Russian roulette.

NORMIES

It's literally that.

Only girls care about *possible cheating*. It's dumb and paranoid. Don't turn into a shitskin, OP.

not a cutie but a ugly one for sure

i did, cucked her german bf

but i am vietnamese gook and its revenge for enslaving my great grandparents n sheeit

>i did, cucked her german bf
> i am vietnamese

probably top notch material you had there

butthurt french cuck mad because A GOOK fucks 10/10 french cuties while he cant even get 4/10 beurette

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's true though.

P E R F I D I O U S
A L B I O N

This.

Nope

eh, typical hipster.

reminds me, does like your entire country just study humanities/liberal arts shit? i've never seen or heard of french people in science today but see tons of germans.

Science is boring ,Art is where it's at

This is absurd enough to be true

promiscuity is more the norm in French society, but that doesn't necessarily equate with cheating.

pretty wonderful honestly. They are typically only assholes in Paris and Parisians are regarded as assholes by everyone in France too. If you make the effort of speaking French in France, then you'll find the typically assholish Parisian more often to be alright and the rest to be incredible hospitable. Seriously, I always found the French to be kind and welcoming, but I was learning French and was pretty decent when I visited.
They are as warm and hospitable as traditional southerners in the US when you make the out of the norm effort of trying to conform to their norm rather than try to force them to speak English.

Surprisingly big amount of normies in this thread reeee!
OP, don't be a fag, punch you buddy's teeth in and go fuck you baby once again, everything will be fine.