/balk/

Romania wuz Legionary edition

youtube.com/watch?v=CY-aMmsIRBI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXGkxLr0ZsI
youtube.com/watch?v=1EgVGZuV1WA
nakov.com/blog/2011/09/24/svetlin-nakov-20-years-software-engineering/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/07/06/punching-white-woman-after-yelling-hate-white-people-not-hate-crime-judge-rules.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
theculturetrip.com/asia/india/articles/the-10-oldest-languages-still-spoken-in-the-world-today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up retard

kys bozgor gommie

WE WUZ NUMBER KEYS

It's actually an old symbol in Romania. My Grandma owns a carpet with this same exact hashtag pattern

>/balk/
>only diaspora posting

Smh desu

what self-respecting neet do you expect to shitpost at 9 a.m.

>/balk/
>not normies

is baka not filtered anymore

the amount of american flags is staggering

we must destroy the evil capitalist pigs

communist detected

aмepикaнcки пpeдaтeл!!

>2016
>not being communist
Lmaoing at youre lyfe

Hugo Boss perfume for the real Balkanian city man

sup balgarski. Ready for another day filled with the negatives of living in Balkans?

post wow panda

gotta be silky smooth

>implying
Balkans are the best bro

>albania

youtube.com/watch?v=CXGkxLr0ZsI

having a hot mint tea on hot day

nigga u gay

>mfw some random diaspora is mocking a pure + BAΛΚΑΝ + person

>greeks
>pure balkan
nigga u turk

/coffee/ here

>turks

oh you mean those chinks who got extinct and replaced by balkanlars who assumed their identity?

here too, enjoy.

I use pic related, very good.
Gives me the subtile class I need in my life

first for greek sluts

E.U. get out. Bakklanar is American states now

thx man you too

faggots @ /g(ay)r/ called her ugly :(

Yes, looks good (as long as dressed like slut).

Young fellas here dont realise that what you see is not what you will wake up next to.
Every 5/10 natural can be pimped to 8.5/10.
The real beauty is rare. Look at the pic, to fuck shes very ok, for the rest no - lacks of everything.

Is ok but somehow assumes fat body, prove me wrong if you can.

>Young fellas here dont realise that what you see is not what you will wake up next to.

>tea
my man, desu
black tea masterrace here

those are bulgarians

the arms look thin, so she probably isn;t fat

doesn't look fat for a person standing at 1.8m desu

she looks pretty hot, but probably mentally ill like most cosplayers

found a clean T-shirt to go to work with, suck it, niggers

>1.8m
I want to breed her now

good choice then

she's ain't desu

Well, fatty ass for sure

>fatty ass
seriously?

THICC
H
I
C
C

Yes, I bet full of cellulitis.
You can see that her ass isnt in good shape, that is why she is avoiding showing it.
With photoshop I am Brad Pitt too

considering the fact that photo is photoshopped as fuck, you still are a picky faggot, m8

No no, I dont want to be misunderstood.
Obviously if given the opportunity id fuck.
Im just saying that this is a 6.5/10, I dont understand the hype.

>6.5/10
not even talking about that, desu
i don't like her either, but i can't say her ass is "fat"

youtube.com/watch?v=1EgVGZuV1WA

I like small, well trained asses.
This one I bet has cellulitis without the photoshop.

I really prefer girls who act modest but are freaks in bed. They're easy to find as many modest girls are subs in bed.

most normal girls usually have cellulitis, m8
i'm not talking about models but normal girls with normal professions

hey whats the fuck is albania lol just heard about it is it really a country?

Do we have a new addition to /balk/?
Or is xposed a beekeeper now?

SAP Business Warehouse is the shittiest app ever, cant handle this shit

I just saw a video where people cut of the horns of an elk why still alive. Why this brutality man, I feel shitty now, fucking sad.

I feel like im going to stop eat meat soon, I love the taste of it, but I cant have how the animals are treated.

All enterprise software for administration/HR and the like is shit. Occasionally you get nice pieces of system-related software.

Don't you use your own software? Do you even have a proper IT department?
Remind me what your job is senpai

So I've brought home this food in a can called prebranec, it looks like some kind of baked beans on a picture. What should i expect it to taste like and do you have any tips for more ingredients to make it evrn better?

Partially yes, but you cannot ever replace the big ones. SAP for ex is used pretty much everywhere I worked. SAP is fine, just the business warehouse of it is shit, created like one needs to have a diploma for using it whilst it is supposed to make your life easier.

maybe /ex-yu/ will know

EVERYONE uses SAP software

>Or is xposed a beekeeper now?
wish i was, desu

>going up the stairs of your commieblock
>this blocks your way
What do?

Well yeah SAP is good but I expected the EU to use proprietary software tailored to their specific needs.

>SAP
i gag every time when i hear those faggots

>the EU
he's not working in the EU administration or EU related company, newfriend

Would impregnate with twin daughters and come back 14 years later to have sweet anal love with them.

Oh, almost forgot: I'll also make winecups from their skulls.

I'm not new. Guess I missed when he revealed where he works and what he does.

Deepthroat them both into oblivion. Imma use that champaigne bottle on the right one as a butt plug, desu.

>What do?
Wish i was younger,prettier and richer.

Not even big corporations I worked for, really big ones, can have only own solutions. 80% is still bought software, some software giants its impossible to skip.

Say smth, probably get a reply, get invited to drink with them, refuse, go home, regret, jerk off

>everyone who hates gypsania is a bozgor
literally hang yourself you filthy diaspora shit

here's something if you feel like you need something cringeworthy to read
nakov.com/blog/2011/09/24/svetlin-nakov-20-years-software-engineering/

What's your excuse not to make jellyfied peach kompot?

Bulgars, what is the difference between Selyak and Batka?

Batka is an aggressive fit selyak from Burgas. At least that was the original meaning, nowadays it applies to all gym-going selyaks who dress in tight-fitting clothes.

batkas are physically improved selyaks

So If I leave my selo and settle in a bigger town and lift here wearing tracksuits and listening to music like rap, I also upgrade myself to a batka.

Who do batkas vote for? I think for right wing parties t b h.

Do you have no shame? Your IP is showing :^)

>Who do batkas vote for?

Why are Balkan women so beautiful?

>So If I leave my selo and settle in a bigger town and lift here wearing tracksuits and listening to music like rap, I also upgrade myself to a batka.
Not that easy. You have to be dumb as shit, while pretending to know everything, have twisted morale values (like, you hate corruption while bribing, hate thief, while stealing shit from your job, etc) and 0 skills in living in a community.

>Who do batkas vote for?
"patriotic"/"nationalistic" parties (if vote at all). Note the quotations.

>centre-right
>populist

Wtf? I thought Batkas are proud Slavist far right guys. This party almost looks like a liberal leftist party.

Knock yourself out, m8

Bonus points if you know where that IP comes

jellyfied stuff taste like ass. Just freeze it.

ISIS threatens Dinko Valev.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html

>Effendi I have a question for you my son. Why is Israel allowed in Euro cups but Syria is not?

Based anti-semitic father.

batkas vote gerb. Since the biggest batka of them all is Boyko.

say your last wish.

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/06/punching-white-woman-after-yelling-hate-white-people-not-hate-crime-judge-rules.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

JUST

Because Israel is mostly populated with european jews. Bugs me too, but it's how it is.

>implying

theculturetrip.com/asia/india/articles/the-10-oldest-languages-still-spoken-in-the-world-today/

Macedonian

based.

ebin

>Since the biggest batka of them all is Boyko.

Wtf I love Batkas now. Boyko is too smart to be a batka tho. He is based. Self-made man with good leadership and a rare gift found in Balkans: a pragmatic mind. Look what have Tsipras done? His shitty idealism makes things worse.

I know but it doesn't chage how redpilled my father is. He also told me Hillary shouldn't be at white house, Trump is better lamo.

Asked him about Bulgaria btw to see his reaction, told it was commies that ruined it but people were nice when he was there.