Who supports a North American Union? As the three largest trading partners...

Who supports a North American Union? As the three largest trading partners, we could take over the rest of the world and gentrify all the shit holes. After we fix Mexico and suburban Eastern US first.

>be north american unionite
>get shot
yeah nah

Only after we cleanse the continent of Mexicans and colonize the south with more Anglos.

I'd rather build the wall

>canada
literally who
>mexico
literally who
>america
already a superpower and can annex either country without negotiating trade agreements

"no"

Only if it includes us. If you're going to colonize us, do it with quebecois. I don't like anglos.

THIS
H
I
S

And ruin Canada? Fuck off.

I'd rather be part of a Latin American union.

>Wanting to share a country with even more Spics than we already have with the added flavor of French Canadians.

Fuck that shit.

>Ruin Canada
An oxymoron

Not if we annex them first!

You're right m8, why should we do Trudeau's job for him?

I'd like to see you syrupniggers try now that you won't have big daddy Britain to bail you out this time.

>As the three largest trading partners
you have to be retarded to think that would be the case, USA would be the leader in the union and just implement its laws in Canada and Mexico that benefit itself and slowly erode your governments power away
the only unions that will work are those with a common and powerful enemy like China or a union with culturally close populations who actually want to see the other nations succeed like Australia and New Zealand who essentially are in a union since we negotiate all trade agreements with foreign nations together

>treason

Off with your head! >:(

No.

Only union I'd support is a Commonwealth Union. aka British Empire 2.0

>aka the Paki'n'Chink Cooperative

ftfy

As opposed to Tacos & Obesity

dude memes lmao

Which pretty much already exists except all potential for a serious union is eroding now thanks to everyone leaving.

t. the ghost of a veteran from Dieppe

Mexico can't be trusted

canadians are non nationalist, an african country coudl literally take over their country right now, and rape their culture and people and theyd be fine with it. ofc they want a north american union