Be french

>be french
>die in a trench

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom#Theory_of_Soviet_involvement
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be Polish
>Be face-raped by Germoney's sweaty turk dick while Russia stuffs your boipucci with his huge tatar cock.

CUT MY COUNTRY INTO PIECES

wow EXTREMELY rude

>die in a trench

Eh not funny I have two people in my family who died there
go die in the witcher

>have a french passport
>be french
it's that easy

kinda rude man

Savage

>Be Mexican
>Everybody hates you
Don't get me wrong, I also hate Mexicans.

>be indian
>i can cook lamb vindaloo
>but i cannot poo in loo

>anti french propaganda
>the officer actually looks cool

>chinknadian defending France

You're from Quebec aren't you

Nothing wrong with getting raped by Germans.

Polish women never gave birth to russian subhuman pest anyway. They either killed themselves or a filth growing inside them.

>be Pole
>die in a toilet hole

le toilet joek XD
get good or die trying

HAHAHAHA

Germans have never been good at propaganda, unlike russians

>be polish
>create thread making fun of an easy target, expecting others to join
>get ROASTED instead

I joined in. France is shit.

Your mother gets roasted every night, you chink.

Try to actually banter instead of posting the same shit every day. It tends to get boring.

your grandfathers got roasted in a trench by germans

or was it russians

oh wait it was both

>september campgain
>trenches

>canadian education

>be Canadian
>marry an Avian

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>be australian
>lose WAR to an avian

you are goth wend mix anyway you are half germanic

Why couldnt u just join and live well in based prussia

>that damage control

>be American
>never see easter again

>be american
>be named Eagleburger

I think it was impossible to create any German-Polish union since we had a strong "Polish nationalism" going since pretty much medieval times.
There were some memes going around that we wuz might be vandals in medieval, but it disappeared later on. And new memes started, this time with Sarmatians.

Also, language difference.

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

sadly both caountries have awesome military history and anti communist tendencies

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM, BLEEDING

What? There was literally one single attempt that *may* have worked out. Outside of that it was always doomed because Germany would see us (and all countries to the east) as lesser people so it wouldn't exactly be a union of two equal countries.

it could've been better in 1938-1939 if not for stupidity of polish PM and a ruling party that thought they can't get away with giving a finger to both Germany and Russia while sharing borders with them. LOL - Then again Anglo propaganda was strong, stronger than their real military capacity.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Anti-polish propaganda in Nazi Germany started after Polish-Anglo-French treaty though senpai.
To 1938 we weren't even in the same group as russkies and other slavshits.

Nothing like this ever happened. Pogrom in Kielce in 1946 was proved to be a Russian-soviet provocation. You satanic soviet pigs killed these Jews for political needs

Some sources claim the massacre was instigated by the Soviet-backed Communist security corps, possibly for propaganda purposes, attempting to discredit Poland's anti-Communist stance and to maintain totalitarian control over the country. Because the top-secret case files were destroyed, the academic inquiry is ongoing with regard to possible secret coordination with the NKVD by the Polish authorities.[1][22]

Aleksander Wat,[25] Tadeusz Piotrowski,[26] logician Abel Kainer (Stanisław Krajewski),[27] and Jan Śledzianowski,[28] allege that the events were part of a much wider action organised by Soviet intelligence in countries controlled by the Soviet Union (a very similar pogrom took place in Hungary), and that Soviet-dominated agencies like the UBP were used in the preparation of the Kielce pogrom. Polish Communist and Soviet commanders were in the locality. The most notable was the Jewish expert Nathan Spychaj (a.k.a. Natan Shpilevoi or Szpilevoy), brother of a senior official in Stalin's puppet Polish regime,[25] as well as Mikhail Diomin, a high-ranking GRU officer for special operations. It was also uncommon that numerous troops from security formations were present at the place and did not prevent the "mob" from gathering, at a time when even a gathering of five people was considered suspicious and immediately controlled.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom#Theory_of_Soviet_involvement

user, the anti-polish attitude was there for FAR longer than just the nazi germany.

No... the propaganda is actually quite good if you consider the target audience.

"Look at the French! They're comfortably smoking their cigarettes while siding with Jews to send ape-looking niggers to raze our cities! They're no different to the Brits!"

Also, the edition is named "France's Guilt" - it draws parallels with the "Freedom, Equality, Brotherhood" in the flag to call Frenchmen hypocrite. If the officer was not cool/relax-looking, the cover wouldn't convey hypocrisy as a message.

The Nazi knew what they were doing regarding only ONE thing: propaganda.

yes maybe but the hostility developed it wasnt in nature since we fought the ottomans together and germans then saw polish ppl as equal
(1/3 of the infamous husar charge were germans) we didnt hate each other all of history

With Prussia? Yes.
With Weimar? Yes. - They wanted to sanction us to fucking hell, if it weren't for Hitler, our economy would be hurt and could even collapse.
With HRE? No. We had the most stable border in the whole history of Europe.

Hitler? He was different, Emotional and unstable, but different. He didn't consider us "polish subhuman filth" at first, it was our stupid actions that made this happen.

Yes you were.

Keep chocking on anglo propaganda and muh honorary aryan status, central asian scum.

>Germans have never been good at propaganda

kek
nice bantz

What I'm trying to say is that germans always thought of themselves as better, so any sort of union would be dominated by them. I mean look at the current state of the EU. It's the same thing really.

>With Prussia? Yes.
>With Weimar? Yes. - They wanted to sanction us to fucking hell, if it weren't for Hitler, our economy would be hurt and could even collapse.
Well we both know that it was these two (or Prussia mostly) that had the most say when it came to relations with Poland.

And another thing is that there was hardly a union between the germanic states back in the day.

>What I'm trying to say is that germans always thought of themselves as better, so any sort of union would be dominated by them. I mean look at the current state of the EU. It's the same thing really.
And why wouldn't we do the same towards easterners?
Why wouldn't we learn from Germans? We always have to be nice to everyone and believe in empty words like "honour" "muh purity" "good guys" etc.

Why not think of Poland for once. But now it's too late.

Actually we did think of that. Hence the whole deal with Ukraine.

There's always been this funny thing that every single country thought that the country to their east is full of savages and subhumans that need to be dominated.

Ukraine needs to be dominated and colonized desu senpai.

>There's always been this funny thing that every single country thought that the country to their east is full of savages and subhumans that need to be dominated.

desu the countries in the east were almost everytime less developed less rich so it kinda makes sense

>desu the countries in the east were almost everytime less developed less rich so it kinda makes sense
Now you see what I've been talking about.

>be american
>everyone thinks you're mexican

is that that horse that got hit by a meteorite?

>hotlongkiwidick.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

ITALIANS BTFO FRANCE XD

That's quite rude

>be a pole
>die in a hole

Italy often wrecks France in HoI4.

>be Vietnam
>army is old men on a farm

>be australia
>rugby team is a failure