Show me your breakfast/dinner

Show me your breakfast/dinner.

Somebodie...

I don't eat.

beer

Normal American breakfast

I eat subway most nights.

This poor lad will never enjoy a sandwich from Ike's Place

I wish we had more american takeaway also I wish we had american frozen pizzas and hot pockets.

lol stop fronting my man a normal american breakfast is lucky charms

Had one and ate it in that nearby park

It was good but not fucking world class special, I don't get the hype. They did have zapp's chips though, we have them here where I live but I didn't expect to find them in san francisco

How poor are you?

ONCE TOLD ME

This

Subway is the best food I have ever eaten. I understand it isn't well regarded in America but in Britain it is seen as a high class establishment.

I fucking love it. I like to get a Spicy Italian on Italian bread. I get it everyday for lunch and always make the same joke to the cashier who is German. I say 'Italian on Italian, and don't give it a vegetable bailout like your country will give a bank bailout to Italy!' and the cashier always laughs. I never have any salad, extra cheese, toasted, honey mustard, mayo, and olive oil (the only problem with Subway is that the meats don't have much grease due to their high quality).

Fucking delicious everytime. My dad makes me a sandwich everyday to have at work and I throw it in the bins behind Subway everytime, sometimes I even like to pretend I am an employee throwing out a sandwich that isn't up to our 10/10 expectations and standards.

>My dad makes me a sandwich everyday to have at work and I throw it in the bins behind Subway everytime
Wow what an asshole

kek

Honestly I just love the sauce and the Dutch Crunch bread, it's just a comfy sandwich. The chips are great too

>Subway is the best food I have ever eaten.

>My dad makes me a sandwich everyday to have at work

>Fucking delicious everytime. My dad makes me a sandwich everyday to have at work and I throw it in the bins behind Subway everytime, sometimes I even like to pretend I am an employee throwing out a sandwich that isn't up to our 10/10 expectations and standards.
Hmm, thinking about trying this lads.
Might be immersive.

Maybe for fat people in the Midwest.

I don't eat breakfast, not lunch either. I only have one meal a day.

Here is my borscht
Delicious

Same here desu. Might have some tea and a piece of fruit if I'm really hungry that day

DATS FUGIN RIGHT YOU LITTLE BITCH

sorry, quoted the wrong guy :(

I used to love those, today I just can't stand them though. Since I stopped drinking soda, I feel sick after eating sugary stuff.

Do you smoke cigarettes or drink coffee/soda?

you can survive the day just with that?

Sometime I drink coffee. I don't smoke.

I drink plenty of water and usually only have 1 big meal a day.

i had some turkish semen for breakfast. delicious

[Picture of a cup of black coffee and a pack of Marlboro Golds]

Cortisol City, y'all.

i want to believe you are trolling, but given you are a britbong, can't tell...

going to buy myself loaf of white bread, liver sausages and coffe. sucks being poor.

I'm a German American mutt, but I still eat rolls with chocolate spread/meat and butter/marmalade every morning.

Breadrolls with apricot jam and butter
+coffee
Is mcdonalds considered an upper class breakfast? kek

Yours sounds comfier

CHEEKI BREEKI

>Is mcdonalds considered an upper class breakfast? kek

Im not even fun. Of course you can find liver sausages of better quality then McD meet. but man, i would rather eat hamon or salami.

ahahhahahahahahah wtf