Hi int I'm trans,18, american and I'd like to make some new friends from theses regions

hi int I'm trans,18, american and I'd like to make some new friends from theses regions.

Mentally ill faggot

Kys racist

Fuck off Russian
commonwealth?

go back to the loonie bin, tranny shite

Kys :D

Russians need to go back home NOW

Now we are friends. What happens next?

No bully

KYS yourself, pussy

>kys yourself

Top lel

commonwealth? uh i guess that is a part of america.
It's the other patients there who make it bad since they usually keep you up at night freaking out and usually sets me off or they will be violent, the staff check on you every 5 minutes or so.

other than them they had really nice crackers and milk, and If i got scared i could shower or nap. But i don't want to go back
Why, I am ok with russians.
You give me a way to keep in contact!

The fundamental question is: Are you qt?

>It's the other patients there who make it bad since they usually keep you up at night freaking out and usually sets me off or they will be violent, the staff check on you every 5 minutes or so.
>other than them they had really nice crackers and milk, and If i got scared i could shower or nap. But i don't want to go back
>You give me a way to keep in contact!
ha yes, this will happen

>Tfw coming to the realisation that you missed out on the tranny-filled secondary education by just 10 years

in my day, which was jsut 6 or so years ago, there was literally 2 gay kids and that was it, i can't imagine how bullied a tranny would get

There was 1 gay kid in my school and everybody knew he was gay

my friends daughter came out as "gender fluid" the other day and i broke out in laughter immediately

Atleast I'm trying to get better and make friends. Please don't be mean to me I got bullied hard anyway

I am glad you laughed because I think there is only two genders maybe three.

didn't intend to be mean cunt, but people are already wary of giving their info out, can't blame em for being extra wary considering your history m8.

I pass at the very least when I go out.

There's no way that this isn't bait.

People won't be my friend just because I've been in a mental ward?

I don't know how to show you it isn't without doing some stuff I'm uncomfortable with

People won't give their contact info to a stranger on the internet, especially if they claim to have been in a mental ward. It's nothing personal, kid.

To give you the benefit of the doubt for a moment, why the fuck would you think you would find friends in this godforsaken shithole? There's a million better sites to look if you're looking for online friends.

Kill a nigger and skullfuck a jew.

see why i hate trannies is that
that is it

you're a tranny

'hi i'm trans'

that is literally you, you're defined by being a male who has gone to be a female

its not like hi i'm an artist or someone who is good at maths or someone who is really interested in learning about other cultures.

you see what i mean phamily? grow a fucking personality outside of wearing dresses and growing your hair out

amen brother

t. faggot

post boipuss

im taken and not a whore desu

well i know people dont like it so i did it to try and let people who dont like it can stay away. im sorry i do like to draw.
i dont know really and here is proof, I took i a few minutes ago.

damn, foiled again

oops didnt get the pic sorry here

Pretty much

Sup Forums is for banter with strangers, not for finding friends

What am I looking at?

And what is that red shit in the corner?

I wrote down the time month and day, with my pills. im sorry if it was a bad picture. Oh and I didn't have red marker so i used a squirt of ketchup.

Oh, I thought since it was an international board i could make friends from around the world

Try interpals instead

Okay thank you user. I will.

My pleasure

What did KITT mean by this?

what's up with this map?......... . .

If you pass, I'll be your friend.

I think (s)he wanted to show which countries (s)he wants to be friends with.

Why no France though

Tb'h it's more a board where we hate on ourselves and each other.

Why do I see no pics of tits, dick, or face?

>yugoslavia
>2016

Post face or tits or something, with timestamp. Otherwise this is b8.

>2016
>he hasn't a gay friend and a trans friend

I do pass.
I am just not interested in the history, culture, of France or the language. I will be your friend too, it's just I'm not good at them and I wouldn't have much to talk about
Stop
Hey Russian man will you be my friend

cool story bro , you are 45 old white trash american what likes anime and 5 year old girls

this 2bh, although I'm 12 years out of school or so. There were actually quite a few gays, but only one was really obvious when we were at school.
>tfw no qt trans teen gf

So what are you looking for? To learn about culture or customs? Languages?

There were no gays in my school, at least no out-of-the-closet ones

I don't remember anyone getting bullied desu

To make friends really, I cant make them irl im too shy.
im too shy to post proofs
I am 18 year old white trash american that likes anime and 25- 45 year old masculine guys.

yeah even the gay dude didn't really get bullied but it was a friendly school. Just saying that (now we're adults) there were a couple lurking in the shadows not out..

u seem qt/possibly genuine but this isn't really the place to make friends as others have pointed out. good luck tho.

Which part of america are you from?

First four words
>hi int in trans

Ahh yes, the first thing you want us to know is that you're a secually deviant and twisted individual, who changed their entire self both body and mind, in order to fulfill their foul fetish. Bravo.

also, do you realize how homo/transphobic most of these countries are?

Good thing we don't live in literal shitholes.

I know but the threads still up so im going to use it. I already made an account on that onesite user.
why do you have to constantly be mean to me please stop.
i dont mind, if they are mean to me they dont want to be my friend in which case they are wasting there time and im from the Southern States.

Cool

You have clearly never been here.

Don't fug up Estonia, homo.

>his isn't really the place to make friends as others have pointed out.
If by friend he means internet fuckbuddy...

>he
rude desu. bet you have a penis fetish (aka are closeted LGBT yourself)

Even if this is bait, stay in your containment board, faggot.

To be fair he did just say trans, didn't say which way.

I am sorry, I posted here to make friends. i won't post again today if you like.
mtf

you are not too shy to make a thread about how you think you are a girl with a dick but too shy to post your ass or tits

i call bullshit, have a (You), shitposter

I made a thread about how i wanted friends in a certain region. but okay just because you can't get over the fact that I am a transsexual.

And because I made a thread askinf for friends while mentioning im trans ='s i want to show my genitals off? Didn't know that, is it like a code or something?

Look for help. Preferably at the top of a bridge or very high building.

Am I on reddit or what?

No, reddit is too mean
We're all friends here :3

Show me that tight and shaved boipussy you got there

What would the benefit of this kind of shitposting be?

Jebtaj siÄ™

>80 posts
>no pics w/ timestamp
sure u r

you mentioned it in the OP
i can claim im the pope and want to make friends too

please stop being mean to me

i doubt anyone here would act like that if you just said you wanted to make friends

yeah next time i will not say that

Well you can doubt me all you want I showed you my hormones. I'm not taking pics of my butthole

just ignore those transphobes, they're just trannies in denial

Everyone thinks im trolling and now im not going to make friends and its very upsetting

>transphobes

That word again

add me on skype
ngajf666

you didnt respond

I dont like pepe that much

add me on skype

GasTheFaggotsYOLOSWAG

I accepted the friend request

Don't go to Slavshit countries.

They all have AIDS to the roof.

Yes go to Turkey and get beheaded inshallah