So a Hungarian 11/10 super model called Barbara Palvin is dating an African American. Thing is...

So a Hungarian 11/10 super model called Barbara Palvin is dating an African American. Thing is, that I thought Eastern europeans where different? Like Polish and Hungarians. That dating non-Whites was somehow forbidden?

Why does she date him? Is it cause he is rich? Is it cause she lived outside of Hungary so long? Or are Eastern European women just like any other Women, be it Western, Asian and Latinas and so on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D7Cc7W1T2zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares

It matters a lot. Cause I am genuinely curious if women are women everywhere. Or if there is some sot of cultural bias to their behavior.

Women are women everywhere unless they have some strong political leanings when it comes to interracial sex

Are you fucking autistic to the core?

If your poost is bait than it's poor if it's not bait than go see a fucking doctor or end your life.

I thought it was more than political ideology. I thought it was ingrained in them. That fucking a Black man is like fucking an animal o something?

No mate stop reading so heavily into the memes

Put it this way -- wouldn't you fuck some hot Asian or black bird? I definitely would

Well, I am a shut in NEET with no friends or social skills. So maybe that is why I had to make this thread to find out,

>lewy
>African American

I don't know why anyway lad Hungarians aren't white though and lewis seems like an alright la

Not the same thing. Sex is not the same as a relationship. Right? A lot of men who would fuck Black girls one time to try it would not date them or marry them?

our women love brown manlets but niggers are usually scary to them
she lived her adult life mostly abroad

If they're hot enough and have other things going for them that you enjoy why wouldn't you date them? Its not like Hamilton is some ghetto hood thug the lads a million who frequently races in Monaco

>my modelfu is dating a shitskin

It's time to end it all, lads.

>you will never approach her from behind and gently kiss her neck full of hair

why live

For many people the race isn't the only important feature while dating. Especially in today's modern era race is slowly losing its importance in western society. More and more people as requested dating interracially.

Money>Looks>Compatability >Race>>>>>>>>dirt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>personality

she might be pretty but she's just a woman and therefore cannot get enough of that BBC
can you really blame her for not going against her very nature

*Are seen dating interracially.

Over time as the relationship matures it becomes money/compatability >looks>personality >etc etc

Fugging hamlelton cant keep getting away with all of these
youtu.be/D7Cc7W1T2zQ

>62025927▶
you poor,deluded beta east euro women love exotic black and brown men

I love how you use shitskin as if you are somehow superior to him just by the virtue of your features. The man has achieved more than few generations of your family probably have. He has earned more than you have and is dating prettier girls than you will ever even see in you life.

Cut down on the ego, you haven't achieved anything of merit

filthy piece of shit, he pulled the same shit in japan, in montreal, etc...

Is that yellow bottle/drink cow urine?

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

he has achieved nothing that's just some retard using tools made by superior white men. nothing more than a monkey doing an act.

I advise you to go out more and travel.

I didn't belive in the meme that says women of different races like men of different races. I mean I traveled a lot with my parents but didn't notice it.

Than I grew up and started traveling alone and the meme being real was first thing I noticed in USA when a black girl was basically asking me to go out that day and fuck evne though we just met at the airport(Atlanta, in the tavern like restaurant that serves ok beer and has only black staff, can't remember it's name).

my gf is romanian and im brown

Why are you so buttblasted, Pajeet?

Did you fuck her?

No. I had sex with a black girl during that visit but not with that one.
I was tired and suprised but flattered as fuck because it was so open and kinda classy because she had a qt southern accent and touched me each time she brought something to my table.

wish i were a nigga

>That dating non-Whites was somehow forbidden?
By who?

Palvin is an unfuckable 6/10 who gives a shit

Post pics

TRIGGERED

>Hungarian
>white

lol

>unfuckable 6/10
Mate if that's a 6/10 then I so want to move to eastern euro

What did you achieve in the long course of your life for humanity?

you stay in your desert island

He's telling the truth tbf. Polacks and no-life retards get their self worth here from people in the past who shared their skin colour. It's resting on other's laurels. Most European ancestors were farmers who accomplished nothing of worth

>move to eastern euro

you mean Dagestan bro

>Lewis Hamilton
>African American

Choose one

Come on now, don't be so harsh on yourself. Eastern Europe is pretty bad but at least you're somewhat civilized.

You make it sound like every time Lewis drives a lap he finds a new cure for a disease

nothing, just like hamilton

He has money, is famous and he's relatively good looking. To women that's more than enough

Stop speaking like you got a dick stuck in your mouth please.

New Zealanders english accent is truly disgusting.

He's an entertainer that's forged his skills to be the best in the world for what he does. In his old age he'll be proud for all that he did.
>but he's not le influential figure like Muhammad or jesus
Nobody is. That doesn't mean he doesn't live an objectively superior life to you as well as being objectively superior :^)

hamiltonfags are such a cancer

see you on /f1/ faggit

Polish sounds like a Russian rape casualty, which isn't really surprising considering your history Piotrzzzyzzski

hamilton's british you mongoloid

Polish is older and more complex than Russian.

I vomit each time I'm near your countrymen, listening to you is like torture.

There is nothing more despicable as alittle chink new zaelander speaking english with that shitty accent around me.

>African American

> Implying anyone even wants to visit your country.

The most interesting sight in Poland for tourists are the concentration camps where they killed all your compatriots.

That's because you have no clue about Poland and how fucking sweet can it be on the other hand making you curious is the last thing I want to do seeing there are not a lot of things that anger me more than you manlets and your reulsive accent so I kinda want you as far away from Poland as it's possible.

*repulsive

fuck

I like this "let's act like braindead retarded autismal fucks from Sup Forums spewing stale memes and ridiculous views that could be only the product of an internet-distorted mind and years of crippling loneliness so everyone will eventually see us as the mass of meme-parroting idiotic morons incapable of genuine thoughts we are" meme

>Hamilton
>African American

u wot m8

Barbara was getting quite chubby for a top model. Now she can marry that cuck and she can work less and less while blobbing out nicely.

lmaoing at you retard
kys

Hungarians are not white
They are descendants of Cumans, who where mongolian/turkic people

everything you said is wrong but whatever you say balkanite butthurt "german"

delete this thread please

dont you think we have forgotten or forgiven your ancestor raiding and pillaging german land, barbarian

He is gay you fucking idiot. It is called 'bearding' and is done for extra money. Try to find any pics of him making out with a woman that does not look staged Go search Dominique Piek, she was a beard for both Capt. Kirk and Ryan Seacrest, Juliana Herz for Joe Jonas, Abby Champion for Patrick Schwarzenegger, Izabel Goulart for Kevin Trapp, Irina Shayk for Bradley Cooper etc.

I'm not the Hungarian you're arguing with but it's very possible that my ancestors were different from the ones raiding the Germany that might not have belonged to your ancestors.

Polish women LOVE non-whites

They're the biggest sluts whenever they move out of Poland

its just banter, family

>Kun Kálmán

being a midget doesnt mean you are a cuman, it just means you are a midget

>muh dream nation that has 0 women who would cheat or date outside their race
Grow the fuck up and go outside, Sven.

mi mind korcsok vagyunk, de nyugodtan bemesélheted magadnak, hogy te része vagy annak a kevesebb, mint 200 magyar családnak, akikben még ott a honfoglalók vére

To increase her popularity that's it

Funny thing is, Sup Forumsfags will still use outdated information to justify their bigotry whilst whining about the white race, despite only a few of them being eligible to get a girlfriend.