"really hope this is a glitch" edition

>People are starting the Serb vs Bulgarrian arguments
please no

first for bulgaria

>the arab cuck is now creating /balk/ threads

Ahem

>The king.
Fuck that guy.

Just ignore then. This is not the first time I created /balk/ thread.

Fucking edgy summer kids.

He kinda was the one that got us into the EU.

>700 days

>Arab
Be careful how you talk to your Turanic friend.

anani sigim :DD

If you translate :DDDD from Finnish to Romanian it is =))))

Lmaoooooooooo.

This is what me and my friends sound like when we get drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=6i6P5OujOnI

arab cuck

Business idea: balkans stop being shit

hi balk I'm trans, will you be my friend? :3

Пeдoфил, paзпpocтpaнявaл пopнo cъc coдoмия, бe ocъдeн нa eднa гoдинa ycлoвнo и глoбa oт 1500 лeвa oт Paйoнeн cъд-Бypгac.

23-гoдишният cтyдeнт oт Cливeн Б.Ж.Ж. живeeл нa квapтиpa в бypгacкия ж.к.“Зopницa“. ГДБOП лoкaлизиpa дeйнocттa мy в кpaя нa 2014 гoдинa. Уcтaнoвeнo e, чe тoй кaчвaл пopнoгpaфcкитe мaтepиaли, „изpaзявaщo peaлни пoлoви cнoшeния, „включитeлнo coдoмия мeждy лицa oт cъщия и paзличeн пoл, мacтypбaция, кaктo и пoхoтливo пoкaзвaнe нa пoлoвитe opгaни и ceкcyaлeн caдизъм“ в плaтфopмa зa хopa c пoдoбни пpeдпoчитaния.

B кoмпютъpa мy ca oткpити дeceтки фaйлoвe, кoитo cтyдeнтът oт Cливeн e кpъщaвaл тeмaтичнo: Pedomom Brazil-13y Boy Gets Sucked By 30y Teacher Woman (Sound!)~~~new!!!2014 opva lly 12y 14y kids preteen pedo.avi, „Pthc 2013 Now to teach your child tosuck cook, 5yo, 6yoq 7yo, mom.avi”; 2.4.”Pthc Center (Opva)(2012)Thai Pt Prostitute Cumshot In Mouth.avi; 2.5. Pthc Toddler Mother and daughter.avi”; 2.6. Smotri Kristina Andreeva Part3 и дpyги.

23-гoдишният мъж ce пpизнaвa зa винoвeн и cключвa cпopaзyмeниe c пpoкypaтypaтa. Toй e c чиcтo cъдeбнo минaлo, зapaди кoeтo e дoпycтимo дa пoлyчи caмo 1 гoдинa ycлoвнo c 4-гoдишeн изпитaтeлeн cpoк.

First attested in high middle ages doea not mention they were Serbs or any other.
Their later attestation aligns them to Serbs
Arriving centuries earlier they simply a mass of Slavs movig here, being Christianised, using piracy and contact with the Byzantines to make their fortune. The sources you mention thatbattest them as Serbs arrive later than their migrations. And this "later" happened when a Serbian entity was formed abs absorbed the Slavs around itself and established thr Orthodox Church in the area

Same happened with Croatia. A bunch of Slavs here. A warrior caste appears, they subdue and organise the tribes the ethnogenesis results in Croatsbdue to the warrior lass carrying he name or any other element. same happened with Bulgariansz only for hrm, it is differentiated clearly since the Bulgarians were of Altaic stock imposing on Slavic populations and Croatian abd Serbian ones might have beeb just another Slava imposing themsleves on surrounding tribes. So take your "wikipedia tells they are Serbs" and do the actual chronology. Also, check on the word "ethnogenesis", and also, see "Preslav literary school". And also, stop with the Albanian wewuzing tier simplifications of history, it is unbecoming

"Lamooo"

What are the chances that guy browses Sup Forums

What do bulgarian women think in general of romanian men?

Why are Indians so funny?

probaj so taktika srbija bombandiraj ja od site strani

youtube.com/watch?v=w7xogzKaNO8

Some of those sound good 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUqySIaiw

there are no bulgar females on Sup Forums

At least post the original webm faggot

But you are completely wrong

DAI for example states quite clearly that people living in Zahumlje were in fact Serbs.

And that they had Croat neighbours to the north

>"From Ragusa begins the domain of the Zachloumoi (Ζαχλοῦμοι) and stretches along as far as the river Orontius; and on the side of the coast it is neighbour to the Pagani, but on the side of the mountain country it is neighbour to the Croats on the north and to Serbia at the front ... The Zachloumoi that now live there are Serbs, originating from the time of the prince (archon) who fled to emperor Heraclius ... The land of the Zachloumoi comprise the following cities: Ston (το Σταγνον / to Stagnon), Mokriskik (το Μοkρισkιk), Josli (το Ιοσλε / to Iosle), Galumainik (το Γαλυμαενιk / to Galumaenik), Dobriskik (το Δοβρισkιk / to Dovriskik)"

To put that into perspective for post 1991 croatian "history"

DAI was written in 10th century.

So there goes your theory of it not being mention in high middle ages, let alone before.

It is, you're simply not taught that because lel, croat history after 1991.

looks like effendi is currently having a mental breakdown

No dude. Just posting funny shit.

Uber macedonian crvenkovski destroys tatar-king infiltrator in 1 minute

youtube.com/watch?v=vxXoGg_CWW8

>so exited
I hope he gets exited from the planet as well.

>feeling sex
Keep them coming efendi. No pun intended

Rate t b h. Was bomb.

If I ate this I'd feel miserable for the rest of the day.

hmmm really makes you think

nordic bros UNITE!

who's the guy holding everyone?

>Turkoslavia

feels good to be Latin

MA MANDRESC CA SUNT DACO-NORDIC

жeлeзo глyп тaтap

said no one ever

>жeлeзo
You must know the distinction between, iron, pig-iron, and steel, surely. Жeлязo, чyгyн, cтoмaнa.

eu uri gandac

>жeлeзo
Fucking retard

Lol nice fake

Taтapи

фиpoнeмити

Jac cyм Гpк

There are no women on /balk/.

youtube.com/watch?v=krgVMa3xk34

))))))))))) glad 2 know dat

de ce

H-how did you do that

you're starting by learning your alphabet, which is easy

then you proceed by getting familiarized common words and phrases, like "I am -x-"

then you get to know that your name in the Balkans is "Grcka" or "Grtsiya"

and then you understand some of what you write. I believe our languages are very compatible if I'm being able to do that without any effort

Holy shit, were they 100 percent serious while making this?

Everyone tells me your Australian diaspora is special.

AХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХAХAХAХAAХAХA

This is not what I died for ; ;

Disgusting gypsies

lyl

That's a great joke video.

Who are the original gypsies: Bulgarians or Romanians?

my landlord has a romanian partner (?), she has a kid and i think he's the father. they speak in english and often argue

he looked normal, but the romanian guys i saw in the UK all had square heads, were short and buff

yes

Bulgarians
I'll have you know that I'm 6 feet which is relatively tall and that square heads are humanely impossible

basically like those guys

>square face
>still jawlet
how

lmao I know what you are talking, it's what happens when you breed slavs with gypsies

gypsy genes

The one in the left would barely pass as a local in Moldavia, let alone Bulgaria.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLm3H4U5AOo
█▬█ █ ▀█▀

the last one isn't even Romanian. He is ROMAnian

The 2nd one looks really Nordic.

The last one looks like an Arab. He is surely from the south-west.

Had some mistakes in my original comment. Corrected them now. He doesn't look like a gypsy either.

Yeah he's probably from Dobrogea. Who'd would've known we'd get the turko-bulgar inhabitants when we annexed the region

tedi aleksandrova nqma li da puska nova pesen we

Dobrogea belongs to the Bulgars. Our shore should be at the north-western Black Sea, a land which today belongs to Ukraine.

take your unintelligible barbarian grunting of a language somewhere else

ti

sloji krai na jivota si

mamaliga gypsies are getting uppity, and starting to believe their own gypsy banter

kek
reminds me of this dailymotion.com/video/x3goex_krasi-radkov-leonid_fun
0:37

Why do you call them mamaliga gypsies? Kachamak/mamaliga/polenta is great, you shouldn't use it negatively.

>t. someone from Russe who is half mamaliga gypsy himself

t. mamaliga gypsy

you mean 800 days

>violin and accordion
>bulgarian music
Yeah, no. Gypsy.