Vast majority of Russians feel they have no influence over their country

>Some 73 percent of Russians feel they have no influence over what happens in their country, a survey by the independent Levada Center revealed Wednesday.

>The figure has risen from 59 percent in November last year, with the percentage of respondents who believed they could slightly influence the country falling from 30 percent to 17 percent over the same period.

>Fifty-four percent of respondents also said they had no ability to influence what goes on in their city or their region, with only 30 percent believing that they had a slight ability to do so.

>Out of the 1600 respondents, sixty-four percent said that they felt absolutely no responsibility for what happens in the country, rising from 55 percent in November last year.

themoscowtimes.com/news/article/most-russians-feel-no-ability-to-influence-country--poll/575040.html

>living in a mafia state
>in 2016
lel russian are dumb whores

Maidan 2.0 Kremlin bogaloo edition waiting to happen desu familia.

>Russians feel they have no influence over what happens in their country
They're not wrong

And something like 80% approve of Putin's leadership, even though their economy's tanking

China should invade Siberia while NATO disarms Russia.

Who here feels he has influence over his country?

Not good scenario. Chinks are even more cancerous than Russians.

No one has any real influence since everyone fell for the democracy meme.

Not gonna happen. It's too late for that.

Putin established his personal army that is authorised to shoot protestors on sight.

This relies on the status quo being maintained, but during moments of crisis you never know what might happen desu. It's like opening Pandora's box.

>Not good scenario. Chinks are even more cancerous than Russians.

Actually I do not consider Russia a cancer at all, but if I have to choose between a world ruled by Russia or China, I definitely choose China.

wish 73% of our country had no influence over what happens in our country

Considering the White House had to respond to a petition to build a Death Star more than I used to. Plus if I harass my congressman regarding something that isn't insane I could get something started at least.

The army would literally have to turn on him and I don't see that happening.

Used to, but brexit changed that

I don't think you meant to reply to me.

Thanks for the accidental (You).

Shit meant to reply to
You're welcome though.

>implying this is not what happened during Euromaidan
Not that I like khokhols, but their police snipers killed some 300 protesters that were armed with nothing but wooden sticks and thin aluminium shields, while they were helplessly trying to hide from the shots fired.

Ukraine is much more homogeneous country than Russia desu.

Putin can send in some Chechens if Moscow or St. Petersburg rises up. They'll have no mercy.

NEWSFLASH

Vast majority of AMERICANS feel they have no influence over their country.

Vast majority of the United States has no influence over their country.
You are more corrupt than Russia or N. Korea.

Russiaboos appear like clockwork. Like it or not we do, Trump won out over the conservative establishment choice. That would never, ever, ever happen in Putin's Russia. Who Putin wants, he gets.

If Trump wins, you'll end up like Putin's Russia

>the US is literally in a political maelstrom do to unexpected presidential candidates who no one thought ever could challenge the establishment actually doing well in polls
>meanwhile putin will literally stay president until the day he dies
I mean there has got to be a point where even a putinbot has to go "gee all this stuff I'm writing down really is a bunch of bullshit". No one can be that unselfconscious.

>Slovack
>Knowing anything about anything
Get out of here you criminal scum.

He's so strong! The strongest and bestest!

Ruskies don't need any influense on the country. Ruskies need strong hand to guide them. Sad to say that.

>themoscowtimes.com

:(

wet spaniard dreams
do not forget to change your panties, amigo

>Some 73 percent of Russians feel they have no influence over what happens in their country
Other 27% are government and police officials

>independent centar

codeword for EU/USA funded.

Should you HAVE to feel like you can influence your country?
It's not that terrible of a thing to not be able to change things.

>Serbia
based

I have control over your mom's pussy though.