This seriously have to stop

this seriously have to stop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_crustaceans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poor animals
it's so cruel

Asians are milking these animals 24/7 till they die
do these people even have human-like soul? i believe not. no human bein behave like this

Tbh, your mum also tried to milk me 24/7 until I nearly died.

oh look whos speaking best asian frient germany. only souless european nation have a lot to say, tell me your story

yall should see peta shit on youtube

at least you can see the same amerishit and spicshit

do those things even feel pain?

>polish shitposting

Why do Japs hate life?

Because it's life that bring about all the sufferings and pains in the universe.

so that's how they make slurpees

you are the same savage anyway

you burgers cant laugh at chinks, whether you are chinkgook or white or not

This.

What are they?

that actually makes no sense

>"""""""""""""""""""soul""""""""""""""""""
of course the non aryan falls for spooks and doesn't claim his property

> Amebocytes from the blood of L. polyphemus are used to make Limulus amebocyte lysate, which is used for the detection of bacterial endotoxins in medical applications. The blood of horseshoe crabs is harvested for this purpose.[17]

>Harvesting horseshoe crab blood involves collecting and bleeding the animals, and then releasing them back into the sea. Most of the animals survive the process; mortality is correlated with both the amount of blood extracted from an individual animal, and the stress experienced during handling and transportation.[18] Estimates of mortality rates following blood harvesting vary from 3-15%[19] to 10-30%.[20]

Interesting

THIS IS FOR STEVE IRWIN!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_crustaceans

It is possible.

This isn't just done in Asia though, rather several countries as their blood is used in pharmaceuticals, including the US.

>caring about arthropods' lives at all
What's next, caring about plant lives?

Those are horseshoe crabs, not manta rays.

Really makes you think

Unlike most mammals horseshoe crap and some other insects do not have a separate immune system so their inner cavity is submerged in this blue stuff

It's pretty cool

crab*

Tomato/Potato

even plants feel pain, so they say

its a world full of pain

In china they harvest the bile of bears to make magic medicine from it.

Not gonna post a picture but the process is rather primitive, it involves a tiny cage where the bear can't move and a metal pipe into his belly.

>What's next, caring about plant lives?

says the most obscenely tree hugging coutnry

stingray lad

Plants are brainless and nerveless, while they do register damage I am fairly sure they cannot feel pain. Dunno about suffering but since world was most likely created by evil demiurge I'd say they do suffer.

I actually want those people to start caring for plants' lives and find alternative food source.

>since world was most likely created by evil demiurge
That thought is too dark.

>mieszka w muzulmanskim kraju

i could bring those videos made by peta and its worshipers up here. its always been about chinks, so its not so bad to show burgers animal slaughtering for a change

>separate immun system

>this blue stuff

It's their blood you dipshit!!!