This is western europe

this is western europe

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3683193/From-Spain-France-Russia-Croatia-Countries-Europe-drink-tap-water-places-really-shouldn-t.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5cjfC8D6VHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all red countires are shitholes

really makes you think

meh. i'm not complaining

I'm red, personally

Just accept that you are Eastern European.
Look at it this way: Czech and Sloenia are the best Eastern countries. Isn't that better than being the worst Western countries?

why is there fucking czechoslovakia on this map

but portugal is the worst western country regardless

but we are better than some western countries

its aboutr money, soon we will be rich af

it's actually about geography

Being called Central Europe is better because this makes us special snowflakes, anyhow this is me I could agree on Central-Eastern, West countries are rotting

It's literally only Polacks themselves that call Poland Central Europe.
Being Eastern European is just as much a cultural, historic and economic thing than just biography.

i used to dislike "central european", because i saw it as being "not eastern european", but really it can be said to be something more like "balkan"

we're being called "south-east european" instead of "balkan", but no one really cares about that, we still call ourselves east european

its from daily mail
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3683193/From-Spain-France-Russia-Croatia-Countries-Europe-drink-tap-water-places-really-shouldn-t.html

we mostly want to be in europe, but just not pay the fee

THIS IS SPARTA

the brits are about as bad with this as the americlaps

They say Czech tap water is safe but it tastes really, really strange

YOOOOOOO RARE AS FUCK

>Look at it this way: Czech and Sloenia are the best Eastern countries. Isn't that better than being the worst Western countries?

I'd rather be worst African country. Africa is seen with pity (wioth exception of sociopathic poltards of course) which is better than disgust world associates with eastern europe.

RARE
A
R
E

i don't drink tap water at night here, it's kind of muddy
i think they put some chemicals to clean the pipes every night because the infrastructure is old

is there an isle of woman?

where exactly?

lesbos

I really don't care when people call us Eastern, maybe because I'm from Eastern Poland and I'm one of least butthurt Poles here, dunno

I thought maybe the place I was at in Prague had old shitty pipes or something, but it tasted the same when I was in Brno. Maybe it's completely harmless and everything, but it has a very strange taste.

Why does it show Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia as one countries?

Is this shopped? This has to be shopped. It is shopped right?

Your definition of "Shithole" seems very broad m8
We're doing just fine here.

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=5cjfC8D6VHw