/cum/

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/07/12/white-woman-walks-in-black-neighborhood-im-sorry-black-america/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/5118-frances-the-mute/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, at least he will have a good life.

Are fancy watches a pretty good indicator of whether a girl is a sloot?

they are a good indicator of if she is a gold digger

Nope. Looking just like that is.

>Hot cakes for breakfast
Not bad tbqh

Makes sense
Those two go hand in hand usually

You mistake me. I don't give a shit about you.

What harm would amnesty do?

I want America to be great again desu.

Does /cum/ like kpop?

me and my mom taking a walk

don't buy into the meme, we have never been greater.

A little.
You are going to have to wait for answers. Everyone is outside or working this time of day.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/07/12/white-woman-walks-in-black-neighborhood-im-sorry-black-america/

Do black people actually respect whiteys who grovel like this?

they both should be shot

Wow that was pretty fucking rude, learn to have some manners and maybe you'll get the answers you are looking for next time.

>tfw everyone's plating Pokemon Go and you're just waiting for Sun and Moon

That's a women?

I guess some might? Not really.

juts got pokemon Y
Recommend me a team.
I picked Froakie.

Pokemon is for little boys

Yeah, these BLM riots and illegals everywhere being criminals is fucking great. I love living in a 64% white and dropping country.

What is the slowest board you visit?
>/u/

t.chicano

This board ironically

/lazy/

/tg/

Espeon, Sylveon, Raichu, Lapras, Venusaur, Honchkrow.

/out/

Anyone know of any Yuri harem anime?

/po/

Oh fug. You win.

>Espeon
I want Ralts
>Sylveon
Okay
>Raichi fug electric types.
>Lapras
Okay.
>Venusaur
Alright
> Honchkrow.
I want Hawlucha

Then use Plusl instead, nidoqueer.

has your life been directly affect by these riots?
can you not get food?
has your internet gone out?
are you unable to fill up your car with gas?
do you have power in your house?
has the government seized your property?

You are literally complaining about maybe being inconvenienced on your drive somewhere and having a bunch of this topics media being spammed at you through TV and Facebook.

the 50s and 60s civil rights riots were much worse and people always cream themselves about how awesome America was in the 50s

How many posts do you think you have made overall on Sup Forums?
I am scared to know desu. When moot fucked with Sup Forums and had IDs assigned to ip addresses I racked up over 1k posts in the span of 2 weeks until it was changed

Blacks and illegals have always been here. If you don't like whites becoming a minority, maybe you should stop masturbating to anime and shitposting about all women being whores, and have children.

damn dude, I probably do 100 posts a week

So you're saying I should be okay with this shit? If these things aren't stopped now when they're just getting started, they will spread, like cancer.

Canadian qt, etc. etc.

/i/

2k-2.5k I'd reckon

Been beboppin around this site since '06
But I rarely post

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
WHY IS MY INTERNET SO FUCKING SLOW
I CHECKED AND APPARENTLY I'M GETTING ALMOST 4 MEGS DOWN RIGHT NOW
BUT IT TOOK ME OVER 10 SECONDS TO LOAD THE 417KB OP PICTURE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I HATE AT&T

lt took me 18 minutes to download a 66MB file

No, I'm not saying you should be okay with it. I'm saying this has been the status quo in America for decades. The "again" part of MAGA is utter bullshit.

5k+

ello

>real beauty
more like plastic beauty

ha
ha
hah
ah

Probably less that 2k. I post very rarely.

I was just at one gym, and suddenly my autism sense started tingling. Two people from different directions were coming my way, holding their phones, so i quickly left the place. Phew, almost had to speak to other GO players.

Yesterday, I finished downloading a 1.4 GB file after 3 days.
It was corrupted.

>But I rarely post
Explain why please. I've never understood this meme, especially in generals
Do you just like reading /cum/ threads for some reason?

Best decade of your country?

t. butthurt chicano

He has returned

We were pretty great in the 1920s desu. Break the status quo senpai.

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/5118-frances-the-mute/

t. "Le 90s were da best, amirite?" Millennial

I remember some black kids in my class laughing at them.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
>tfw I have to be in Newark on Friday to take care of stuff
Wew lad. Anyone else gonna get caught in this shitstorm.

Yeah the innocent people murdered by prohibition related violence was alright because mobsters were white and wore fedoras while doing it.

50's

Post war economic boom, Incredibly positive outlook on science and the future, World super power, Cheap cost of living and optimal rate of college education, small percentage of minorities, competent and productive government, highest political participation by the populace in American history

It's the obvious choice

By what standard? Probably 50s or 90s

I think I have around 700 posts over the last 2 years. Obv. I'm not a general, but am I still new enough to be considered a newfag?

Pitchfork is shit. Like what you wanna like.

>50s were good meme

Compare the crime rates then and now chicano

The 50s gave us the "Fuck you I got mine" generation of kikes that eventually destroyed the middle class.

t. millennial

I enjoyed the nineties like any child did but it was nowhere near our best decade, although it will hold a special place in the heart for every New Yorker because it was the decade Giuliani cleaned up the former shithole NYC into something unrecognizable today

>Panda Bear (Noah Lennox) was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Paw Tracks Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Panda, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his later years. According to Fields, Panda once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Panda performed the German version of "Bluish Eyes", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.

Hello? Pls respond.

Isn't it the lowest ever now?

>Incredibly positive outlook on science and the future
Fucking kek

>During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Panda performed the German version of "Bluish Eyes", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.
Fucking cucks

>50's were bad meme

Leni is shit sister

>lowest in the 50s
Really makes you hmmmmm

>implying the 80's weren't the best

delete this

Reddit should start in 2012.

Like rolling hills
I wonder why

Nope, lowest was the 50's(possibly 30's if this graph went farther back), highest was the late 80/ early 90's

Futurism ad the atomic age, people thought we were going to the moon(and we did)

Lola is the thinking man's favorite

It's 50s hours. Post 50s stuff

The people dying are largely blacks.
Crime among whites has dropped lower than ever like it has in any other city.

50s was terrible shut up

Just imagine being alive when they were building the interstate highways, it must have seemed incredible

how do I get the local murder of crows in my park to befriend me?
birds won't leave me like people do.

>tfw eternal newfag

so close to being an oldfag too

ehhhh, it's not like it's anything to be proud of

Every decade was terrible for ruskies though

>doesn't have a good reason for not breeding
>blames everyone else for his problems and expects everyone else to solve them

[spoiler]For you[/spoiler]

Not him but you seem to be projecting bud. He stated he already stated he had a gf and they planned to have children, dont be jelly

Forgot to attach my bulletproof argument meme

>projecting

Typical shitskin. So he's a chicano because he calls everyone "chicano"? I win.

dear friends
on this dark day i would ask you to come ad support us in this holy crusade