Mfw not European

>mfw not European
>will never get to enjoy Football the way its supposed to be enjoyed
>will never have the ability to travel around the continent pretty easily
>will never marry qt european
>will never be granted asylum when trump wins because mentally ill
>will never be able to afford to move because lost career due to illness.
>will never be even considered for immigration because now "disabled"
>will never to live in comfy society which seeks to provide welfare for all (americans dont even understand what the word welfare means, they just think of the system that helps poor parents, so there is a stigma)
>will never have children be educated in European systems
>will never get and have children who get free college education
>will always hate my ancestors for cucking themselves of Europe
>hate the majority of Americans,
>nothing i can do to leave
>will just die alone and in pain anyway
>should i just kill myself anons?

Leave all your money behind and go live in an abandoned bus somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Alaska

You know that is what you have to do

>mfw americans ignore the fact that they are living literally in the best country of the world

almost all central and scandinavian (plus finalnd :P) countries have way higher standards of living than

>united shit of america

>the best country of the world
that's objectively Norway

>best country in the world
>not Norgay

Iceland or Denmark. Sweden as well, whenever it gets its shit together. We've already denied half of the "refugees" from 2015.

europe is in the shitter right now be glad youre american

>will never get to enjoy Football the way its supposed to be enjoyed
You get to enjoy American football, baseball and basketball. You get to go tailgating and you get to enjoy massive sporting events. European football is boring as fuck. You have to sit through two hours just to see someone score one or two goals. It's incredibly boring. Hockey is where it's at.
>will never have the ability to travel around the continent pretty easily
Yes, you do. You can travel around your continent fairly easily. You don't even need to experience a massive diversity in landscapes and lots of untouched nature, the likes of which do not exist anywhere in Europe.
>will never marry qt european
You could still do that. But why would you, when you have so many qt Americans over there?
>will never be granted asylum when trump wins because mentally ill
No, but why would you want to?
>will never be able to afford to move because lost career due to illness.
Trust me, there are just as many Europeans who would like to move to America. It's a "grass is greener" situation. In reality, life is shit on both sides of the Atlantic.
>will never be even considered for immigration because now "disabled"
Yeah, that sucks.
>will never to live in comfy society which seeks to provide welfare for all
Is there no social security in the US?
>will never have children be educated in European systems
American universities are better anyway.
>will always hate my ancestors for cucking themselves of Europe
Europe was shit back then. And the US is still way better off economically.
>hate the majority of Americans,
And I'm sure you'd hate the majority of Europeans, too. People are assholes no matter where you go.
>should i just kill myself anons?
Nah.

when i was in college i had a swedish and danish friend who would tell me about life in scandanavia

>would literally give me wtf looks when i spoke about my experiences here growing up

>they said they would take me with them if they could

>mfw at least i would be a white immigrant

lol no dude
>literally slavery
>there isnt a law that says youre suposed to have vacation from work
>you have to pay to get a job, such as drugtests etc
>there is no fallback system if you get sick
>i have literally have to survive off a charity because i got so ill i coudlnt work and lost everything except my apartment

>college averages 60K for each studen
>everyone is stupid as fuck

I'm 100% if a Poor or middle class european came to usa and was forced to live here they would kill themselves

colleges defund educational programs to build college football stadiums

>social security
Not really, there are programs for poor parents with children but those dont even help those people get anywhere better
there are retirement programs which is labeled social security.
>if you get sick, like i did. Youre literally fucked. Some generous people are helping me now but when that stops I will have to apply for social help since i cant work anymore but beacuse im not missing a limb its 100% going to get denied

>homelessness or living with parents who hate me
>30K IN DEPT because I got sick and have been since i was a teenager
>murica

How sick are you?

Mentally ill, Bipolar, "ADD" and a lot anxiety issues
>no matter how much i am mentally "sound", no matter how much i tell myself to control my feels, I am literally physically incapable of controlling my emotions because brain is fucked.

>digestive issues, GERD (acid and food up throat), IBS (a diagnoses doctors give out when they cant figure out why my stomach/intestines always hurt regardless of what i eat), and I have a pinched nerve on my back.

It's probably illegal to discriminate against handicapped people when applying for visa. Just go here for a couple of months and find a qt European. You can get Swedish welfare without being a citizen, if you file your forms right you should be able to get ~$1000 a month (handicap money not included) if you live with her.

Oh, then you can get autismbux from Försäkringskassan. Ask someone in Sweden general (Sverigetråden)

>lol that sounds hilarious if it works
>will look into it
I dont want to be a leech though, just want a system that helps me get better so i can go back to reaching my potential and providing for society and others.

You can use the time you're on welfare to find the thing in life that makes you reach your full potential without having to worry where you get your next meal, that's the base of why there is a system like this.

You don't have to leech forever

I've been trying to do that
The only thing im good at is music, I got accepted to a conservatory of music but no one cares about art music anymore to be able to make a career off it.
So ive been trying to work myself into popular music or edm but im such a spastic that i get triggered.

I'm just gonna go hardcore on it though and hope my "rare' gifts save me.

also sibelius's music once kind of stopped me from killing myself since i didn't want to not listen to it again

>lol

Yes, let's invite even more people here to live off the Swedish taxpayer.

You're being very intolerant you racist fuck

meh i understand his attitude since sweden does have an immigration issue
I dont want to live off other people just want to be able to have a system that promotes human welfare.
or at least one that wouldnt let people like me who get unlucky to have incurable illnesses rot to death like i probably will.