TELL ME ABOUT HIM! WHY IS HE CALLED "THE SAVIOUR"?

TELL ME ABOUT HIM! WHY IS HE CALLED "THE SAVIOUR"?

Other urls found in this thread:

secretariadoejecutivo.gob.mx/docs/pdfs/victimas/Victimas2015_112015.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombra_Negra?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe because everyone is out to send you to the saviour's side.

How is more than 16 even possible?

That's old data. I heard Venezuela is now first.

We used to be in 23 not so long ago.

What changed?

Peña Nieto

Should be your presidente as well

Damn, what the shit is happening? Civil war?

Murders have gone down for 4 years straight, apparently. Except for the late 2015 when it went up a bit.
secretariadoejecutivo.gob.mx/docs/pdfs/victimas/Victimas2015_112015.pdf

Apparently.

Aside of the classic narco states, the rest of the country has quiet down a bit
It's good news I guess

Cartels are big enough to be considered a threat to the country itself, so yeah, pretty much.
We barely got off that ride a decade ago or so.

Do you know why these big drug cartels appeared and spread?

They appear because there is a drug demand, it doesn't require much to become a dealer, they spread because police are under payed compared to the cartels earnings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombra_Negra?wprov=sfla1
>tfw your death squad can't operate without the UN and Amnesty International screaming bloody murder

Because drug is a very profitable business.
Because latin america is too damn full of social inequalities and the state is weak, so many areas are completely forsaken.
Because amerilards, euros and strayas can't stop their degeneracy and keep up the demand for drugs.

>drug demand
From the US?
>they spread because police are under payed compared to the cartels earnings
Ok, I see.

Is the situation becoming better tho?

It's our fault. Latin America has never done anything wrong.

If it wasnt for the USA, Latin America would be colonizing Mars right now.

Oh ok you just answered my question mate.

I see. Very sorry, I don't take (hard) drugs myself tho.

Is the situation becoming better know?

Yes the US, Canada, everywhere Sinaloa cartel had connections in the whole world
In a way, police corporations still don't work, that's why our army and navy had to take charge

Yeah great sarcasm donald trump.

Drug Cartels and maras, El Salvador is known for their maras.

Igual que tú chapín jajajsjsjajajajajajajjsjsujajjajajanjakjajajjajajaj

We definitely brought it upon ourselves, but don't act as if it didn't have anything to do with you.
>Is the situation becoming better know?
For Colombia yes, definitely. 20 years ago the state was literally helpless against the narcos, 10 years ago we had the double of the murder rate, and now with the peace process nearing its end and final implementation the future looks brighter than ever.
It helps a lot that our people didn't fall for commie bullshit like most of south america.

If everything goes right, in 10 years we'll be a completely renewed and competitive country.

Nos afectan mas los narcos y a ellos mas las maras.

>If everything goes right, in 10 years we'll be a completely renewed and competitive country.

I hope so, bro. Good feeling to heard that the situation is better.

Maybe i'm being too optimistic, but when you look around and see everyone besides you crumbling down (Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina) just being able to keep your ground and keep improving slowly gives you hope.

Maybe they're called El Salvador becuase they're gonna be the saviours of the white race.

This