Philippines is killing drug dealers and addicts

How can one country be so based

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/05/31/police-descend-upon-colombias-bronx-in-massive-drug-raid/
noticias.caracoltv.com/colombia/por-negarse-dar-una-moneda-asesinan-en-bogota-pensionado-del-ejercito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and now they need to kill themselves

Best ex-colony ever

Funny thing because all filipinos hate Spain and their spanish heritage. Really they love american dick.

My parents are from there

They belong to one of us of course they are based.

that comes later

btw according to this friend i have there, shit looks like The Purge, but with no time limit

I mean, we are killing them too. Or rather, they are killing themselves, but whatever.

The Philippines probably have the single most active Catholic community in the entire world. I respect that 2bh.

Untrue. We owe much of our culture to Spain. It just that Spain doesn't love us as much back then.
We tried to apply for statehood instead of independence but they rejected it.
Our cunt is one of the last colonies who rebeled against them, and then they sold us to USA.

Sad tsundere story desu.

t. increasingly nervious pothead
The 5 decades of gringo raping absolutely destroyed anything left behind by 400 years of spanish domain.

What's with South-East Asian countries and drugs/drug dealers. Indonesia has an actual death sentence for drug users and dealers and other countries like Singapore, Vietnam and Phillipines have really severe punishment. Why is this?

really? Sounds like you could just murder anybody and say they were drug addicts to get away with it

Because they are based as fuck. I wish we did the same here.

I'd imagine drugs are much bigger issue in your country then the SEA ones.

They are the sole biggest reason of the shit we've been into since the 1960s.
The soviets didn't need to do shit here during the cold war because the commies easily financed themselves thanks to drugs.

3rd world cunts are susceptible to drug problems, just look at some South American countries. Our war on drugs has been weak for the few decades, so latino, chinese, and african cartels operates within us. Soon, dutdut will implement again the death penalty.
Public executions by hanging is what he prefers:)

Also, an alcataraz prison will be build on one of our secluded islands

That's the plan desu. Hehehe.
Police gets 5,000 pesos bounty for every drug dealers they kill.
50,000pesos for drug lords.

Only your old people speak spanish and have some spanish words in tagalog too , now filipinos are like other english speaking country.

Spain was defeated by USA and then they sold Filipinas

One would die if he owns more than 100 gram heroin.

N O E X C E P T I O N

nypost.com/2016/05/31/police-descend-upon-colombias-bronx-in-massive-drug-raid/

>Police gets 5,000 pesos bounty for every drug dealers they kill.
>50,000pesos for drug lords.
Damn. But that could also go wrong in many ways.
We tried to do something like that with the guerrilla niggers, but the military found it easier to kill innocent farmers and report them as members of guerrilla groups to get the money. Around 3000 or so people are believed to have been killed that way.

How much are 5000 pesos in dolars?

Noice.
Filipinas keeps being so based.
First by beating up anglo families, then this.

About $106

Not even the old people, Spanish has become a minor language.
I does make me quite sad seeing how interested and respectful of Spain the filipinos were. We were such assholes for no reason.

That's why he's cleaning up the police force first.
He implements drug testing to the force and increase their salary for them not to be corrupt.
The guy really knows what he's doing.

>First by beating up anglo families
???

Australians keep knocking up their whores and disappearing

Top kek
No one thinks like this

Especially now after the china think

And yet we trust them in all those reported killings
Which is illegal btw

>A FUCKING DEER-MAN

>The guy really knows what he's doing.
Well, seems like the western media is trying to show him as a brainless savage, but if that's the case then i wish you godspeed, distant cousins.

Its just a lot easier to get away with murder now

I don't have the link, but a British family got beat up in Filipinas.

just like i was told then

good luck

Its qouta base they need to show they have a significant amount of kill to get that money.

As long as they are labeled drug addicts no one really cares

>About $106
Wow, that's nothing. Who could feel justified in killing for $106?

someone who already wanted to kill "drug bastards"

btw there was one of you that was from Mindanao, did Duterte use to pay people back there too?
and what happened of that terrorist Allandullab or whatever

We use hispanization as a method of shaming here

"Hurhur hur your tribe was rekt by Spain, you have foreign and have no culture" and would often revise it third own of we never got conquered by this and that

Especially the language "you don't even have a word for this"

Are the people killed usually small time dealers, or the higher ups in the organization? I could see the logic behind killing cartel members who have killed others, but killing some kid who was pressured into the business is awful, especially without due process.

Maybe, but this time they set a quota of kills

We are 3rd world
and Duterte knows what he's doing

Higher ups can obviously higher lawyers

this...wish we could have a leader like theirs :(

Uhmmm....a colombian?

People here have ended up losing their lives for as little as 0.1 dollars

Cuando pasó aquello de los falsos positivos la recompensa era de casi 2000 dólares.

noticias.caracoltv.com/colombia/por-negarse-dar-una-moneda-asesinan-en-bogota-pensionado-del-ejercito

>go on killing spree through poor neighborhood

>judge asks you why you did it

>tell him they were all drug addicts

>he lets you go free

>based

Isn't the whole country being sold to China?

Is this b8?
Usually if you have to ask a question like that, it's always bait, but this one feels special.

Duterte himself is literally telling people to go kill drug addicts they know of

>kill someone

>claim they were a drug addict

>set free

>based

You have no idea what the Philippines is like

>tell drug addicts and dealers they have a set amount of time to turn themselves in and give up their habit/trade
>over 17k people went to police stations after ultimatum
>these people are all now registered and in a database
>before Duterte cops were corrupt, people were corrupt, couldnt even go outside
>the one city Duterte was mayor of is the safest city in the entire country
>there are drugs everywhere and they are destroying the country, literally everyone is in a gang

If millions die it'd still be a better alternative to what's going on now, the Philippines is a third world country destroyed by crime, gangs, drugs etc and going Judge Dredd on everyone is the best hope they have, people aren't going to go kill their fucking neighbor for no reason, they are going to go kill drug addicts because they want to fix their country.

will dutdut be the next thaksin?
(except the tycoon part)

>well if millions die it's ok because at least they died *this* way

Can't wait until Duterte decides he doesn't want to let go of power and now the philippines have a dictator on their hands