Small but exteremely powerful

Small but exteremely powerful

what power do you have

Is that how you pick up girls, Hyemin?

Powerful how?
Not exactly too prominent in the United Nations or influential in other nation's issues (except best korea lol)

if you're a korean boy then white girls pick you up, you don't need to do anything (you can thak kpop)

kpop?

Truly.

>Powerful how?
>Not exactly too prominent in the United Nations or influential in other nation's issues (except best korea lol)

>20% of your GDP
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>5 million active members
Literally why
If best Korea decides to bomb Soul it's gonna get fucked regardless of how many people they have active.

So we can avenge our country

>he thinks the endless hordes of chinks won't be waiting for him at the DMZ

20% of our GDP is 2000% of your GDP

smoool

Thats not the UK

See, kpop isn't actually all that popular here. At all, really. It's dwarfed by the terrible trap and EDM industries.

extremely powerful
1. had been colony of china for more than 2000 years
2. after that of japan
3. the reason you could get independent is just that japan lose the war/ not due to your effort
4. but it got divided lol
5. a powerful country does never have such immoral politics
6. full of spies of north korea
7. still cant defeat kim jung un
8. its korea my knowledge proves it

netouyo

Prefer LG tbqh.

Where on fuck is the British Empire?

i remember a south korean dude started goin to my highschool about year 10

first day he gets here starts telling us some huge long winded story about how he saw his brothers dick once and how it was so small and all this other shit then he goes ah my dick so big back in korea everyone jealous of me 15cm and we all shit ourselves laughin

fuckin koreans crack me up man

r u talkin bout ur benis ? :DDDDDDD

britain is a sea power, which generally has less personnel than land powers

41% of all ships built in the world are built in South Korea.

But it lists empires, where you would think it would draw on all the man power from the countries the empire held sway in.

Your gdp is twice theirs but you have 10 million more people, it's really not that impressive of a lead....against argentina

probably, they only count mainland's (directly commanded) army. it seems reasonable to me since colonial armies aren't always reliable as australians retreated from some theaters to defend their homeland despite britain's request in ww2.