/HELL/ is for heroes

Palaio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3azajgNuA6w
protothema.gr/greece/article/594958/video-g-ton-allah-kai-ti-mana-sou-fonazei-kupria-astunomikos-se-allodapo-/
youtube.com/watch?v=6bhd_2ykBGw
youtube.com/watch?v=8qk9n-FylIM
youtu.be/Inqo3_2MdOU
protothema.gr/greece/article/594968/estisan-tis-protes-skines-sto-apth-fthores-stin-eisodo-tis-nomikis-sholis-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH BOI NEW THREAD

pws paei to ksenuxti bruh ?

well fuck it anyway

DONT DIE ON ME

хeлп ми мaй вpoдepc

Death to America

youtube.com/watch?v=3azajgNuA6w
kαλημέρα

kalimera aspoi filoi mou

kαλημέρα νιγγερ :^

Report all t*rks whenever you can. Don't let them have fun.

may allah destroy them all

>tfw poopieskin
APLA

report all turks with German flags itt

But no one would get reported then itt.

I heard what they plan to do in Agya Sofya and am now very angry. When will we get it back?

Never

Follow me and you could pray there.

unlike you mr 2rk (spelled two-rk), I don't feel the need to have irredentist claims towards any of my neighbors nor wanting the revival of long lost empires

Hagia Sofia will always be a Greek Byzantine church, whether it's in our possession or not.

analbanian or polak?

kαλήμερα λευkοί συνέλληνες

kalimera, kai zito to ethnos

shitskins out

What are you doing here then?

kicking out shitskins and fagets like yourself
you also address me as 'sir', 'boss', or 'master'
no fucking turkroach is gonna think it's equal to me even for a second, learn your fucking place shitskin

Delete your anime collection and the shitty youtube account.

when I say JUMP you say HOW HIGH, BOSS!?

JUMP SHITSKIN!

When I say BLOW me you say HOW DEEP, BOSS!?
BLOW ME FAGGOT!

alright, shitskin removed, another win for the white race

Help me my brothers.

Another shitty rainy sunless "summer" day.
Now it rains heavier while I'm typing this.

Greece has zero navigable rivers because of the mountainous terrain. Nearly 80% of Greece is mountainous.

An old Greek legend says that when God created the world, he sifted all the soil onto the earth through a strainer. After every country had good soil, he tossed the stones left in the strainer over his shoulder and created Greece.

shitskins out

protothema.gr/greece/article/594958/video-g-ton-allah-kai-ti-mana-sou-fonazei-kupria-astunomikos-se-allodapo-/
Βασισμένη Κύπρια

Greece has an extremely large number of islands, with estimates ranging from somewhere around 1,200[1] to 6,000,[2] depending on the minimum size to take into account. The number of inhabited islands is variously cited as between 166[3] and 227.

oho

eat shit and die turkroach,
NOW JUMP!

Why haven't you filtered the cum slurping faggot yet?

etsi bravo :P
zito H KYPROS!

Continuously inhabited for over 7,000 years, Athens is one of the oldest cities in Europe. It is also the birthplace of democracy, Western philosophy, the Olympic Games, political science, Western literature, historiography, major mathematical principles, and Western theories of tragedy and comedy.

Yes modern movies exist because of Greek theatre. I saw it in a documentary too.

I'm on firefox and deleted 4chanX anyway.

JUMP SHITSKIN!

It's actually the shitskins who don't jump.

re aria froura, AYTOKTONA ligo, ola ta threads einai kapws etsi gamw to mounaki sou

JUMP SHITSKIN!

Some scholars say that the Greek civilization has been around for so long that it has had a chance to try nearly every from of government.

Greece enjoys more than 250 days of sunshine—or 3,000 sunny hours—a year.
Portugal and Spain have no variety and it doesn't even snow in Portugal hahahaha

quit talking and JUMP SHITSKIN! JUMP!

private , why is the shitskin not jumping high enough?

SIR YES SIR, THE SHITSKIN DOESN'T JUMP HIGH ENOUGH BECAUSE HE'S A FAT SHITSKIN, SIR.

HIGHER SHITSKIN! HIGHER!

>Currently, Greek men must serve from one year to 18 months in any branch of the armed forces. The government spends 6% of the annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) on the military

I didn't know they spent so much.

SHITSKINS DONT TALK SHITSKINS JUMP
JUMP SHITSKIN! JUMP!

that's what separates little girls from Men.

are you greek?
i am greek

I don't know but I been told...

Eskimo pussy is mighty cold.

MMM, good...

Tastes Good...

Feels good.

Ancient Greece was not a single country like modern Greece. Rather, it was made up of about 1,500 different city-states or poleis (singular, polis). Each had its own laws and army, and they often quarreled. Athens was the largest city-state.

I could kill a little girl with one punch.

PRIVATE SHITSKIN?

PRIVATE SHITSKIN WAKE UP!

ksekina simera to camping sto aristotelio me tous aplitous
tha pao na vgalo foto na gelasoume

I will not respect Greece until they recover Constantinople.

Easy there Muhammad

What's your name, marine?

Jose.

They don't jump, they explode

The ancient Greeks were aliens. I saw it on History Channel.

Have you noticed how the portuguese here are similar to slavs?

where did private Shitskin go?

is it true that greeks love anal sex more than every nation in the world?

it's more 'than ANY OTHER'
I think you should team up with private Shitskin for English classes.

both are correct my butthurt friend

youtube.com/watch?v=6bhd_2ykBGw
when will they learn...

private Turkroach, are you here to learn, or show us how dumb you are?

private Turkroach, I'm seeing you're having trouble replying , do you need a translator?

Özel Turkroach , sana bir çevirmen gerekiyor , sorun yanıtlarken yaşıyorsanız görüyorum ?

gt oi 8essalonikeis einai toso skoupidia?

tourkika gonidia

i'm here to smell your precious butthurt tripfag

>when with friends
youtube.com/watch?v=8qk9n-FylIM

>in real life
youtu.be/Inqo3_2MdOU

LMAOOO LITERALLY THE NATION OF SISSIES

good good, you're learning the language of your efendi

pragmatika re gmt. Kopste auti ti malakia, itan pou itan skata to /hell/ twra den mporoume kai na milisoume san anthrwpoi. St allo thread eprepe na erthei o tourkos touristas gia na mas ekpolitisei kai na kanoume mia hsyxh syzhthsh, ekei ftasame.

private Turkroach, I repeat, are you having trouble speaking English do you want to do it in Turkish? Private shitskin is already somewhere here, maybe he can help you out, he's a turkroach too I believe.

Özel Turkroach , tekrar ediyorum, sen İngilizce konuşan sorun yaşıyorsanız siz Türkçe olarak bunu yapmak istiyorsunuz ? Özel shitskin o ben inanıyorum da bir turkroach var , belki size yardımcı olabilir , bir yerde zaten burada.

to /hell/ xriazete stratiotes na polemisi tis tourkokatsarides, ine mia diskoli doulia alla kapios prepi na ti kani

zito to ETHNOS! ZITO I LEFKI FILI!

nothing is wrong with my english you matherfucker

private Turkroach, you will address by 'sir', 'boss' or 'master, no fucking turkroach is gonna think even for a second that he's equal to me.
learn your place subhuman shitskin.
private Turkroach do you copy?

why would i call someone probably darker than me "sir", "boss" or "master"?

>shitskin
oh yeah my delusional philosopher turkishcocksopher friend

private subhuman shitskin turkroach, do you copy?

why are greeks so unhappy? why don't you smile? is it because of your debts and depression?

hahhaahah

protothema.gr/greece/article/594968/estisan-tis-protes-skines-sto-apth-fthores-stin-eisodo-tis-nomikis-sholis-/

private subhuman shitskin turkroach, do you copy?

tha pao gia foto tha pesi poli gelio, exoun kataskinosi eki pou sixnazoun ta prezonia kai ta pakia kai sirioi pou poulan narkotika

>who /guard of the aryan race/ here?

>why is my skin is colored like shit? umm..

>YES it's because turks came to anatolia and fucked everything up

>i swear we were whiter before they came

\o
sieg heil bruder
German on vacation?

>i wish hitler was still alive so i could join his army and kill dark non-white subhumans

me too, bruder
how are the subhuman shitskins there?

i knew nazists were retard but hating your own skin color isn't a bit sad?

wait, are you the German tourist or private subhuman shitskin, who am i talking to? Identify yourself.

german tourist. it's nice to see people who can understand hitler's ideologies from other countries.
but i am a bit confused. there are people like pic related in your country (like more than half of the population) why are you whining about it on the internet while you can get out of your mom's basement and make your country more "white"?

danke bruder.
I knew you'd share my pain, I bet you hate the kanake more than I do at this point, fucking shitskin subhumans flooding deutschland.
FUR DAS REICH!
SIEG!
SIEG!
HEIL!
\o

stamata na apantas re vlammene neopousta epitelous, eferes ola ta katsaridia edw mesa

ti ipsos exis stratioti?

this dumb nazi was pretty fun guy
thank you for making my day /hell/

hahaha fuck. How big of a loser do you have to be to attach yourself to your own race like a fucking parasite lmao.

\o
sieg heil bruder, kill all the subhuman shitskins you can there.
We must wipe them off this face of this earth.

kys

Γιατί αδελφέ μου;