Post the one stereotype about your country or people (your state if American) you hate the most

Post the one stereotype about your country or people (your state if American) you hate the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95OovSKEtfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>big
>fat
>niggers

t. Louisiana

>"""lazy"""

Le blonde, blue eyed, ebil Nazi.

That's true though, brown hair and brown eyes means you're not Germanic

You've obviously travelled to Germany...
Next thing you'll tell me there's no dark eyes and hair in Scandinavia...

most germans are not blonde blue eyed

Sheep shagger

That we are passionate. Every time I meet a foreigner girl: Wow user, are you really Spaniard? You are so shy.

t. my fellow american's education

Also, you're probably a Sup Forumsack.

DUDE WEED LMAO

That are women are sluts. That our society is feminist/egalitarian. That we're a civilized, globalized country.

May be true for Helsinki but otherwise Finland is a decent, traditional place. Nuke Helsinki pls.

I take pride in all of our stereotypes, because they are as much apart of us, as we are apart of them.

they really aren't
why do you think it was the "ideal"

99% of the ppl dont even know we are in the EU
its like the map goes blank after austria and then suddenly russia appears
nobody knows anything about us

That we're like Swedes and people group us together as if our mentalities are identical.
We're more like their evil fraternal and superior twin.

That's a really positive atitude, Bruce Zhang-Che O'Connor

Throw a shrimp on the barbie.

Shrimp is the yank terminology, we call them prawns.

It should be throw another cunt fuck face dick head on the barbie.

We're too irrelevant to have any real stereotypes, plus the rugby & beautiful nature ones are positives.

anime

>Throw a shrimp on the barbie.
what does that even mean? I read it once or twice here.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=95OovSKEtfs

Prawns are just larger Shrimp, we have Prawns here too

That supposedly it's so easy to make money here if you wanted it. I had a Dutch telling me "it's so easy to be rich, you just want to want it". Bitch, taxes here are at least 70% of income when added up.

>beaches
>samba
>bunda
>favelas

Seriously fuck off that's Rio stuff.

That we are mexicans

Doing heroin and krokodil everyday

Virginia in all of it's glory are racist, two faced, back-stabbing, family killing, max liberal hipsters or back water conservative rednecks (either plus the following) hate fucks who aim to destroy all around them. Or you are a nigger fucking our school systems. Or+ some jaded dipshit who thinks it's all about them who will never do anything for against the problem.

As if it matters.

What stereotypes are even about Florida

Whenever I think of Virginia I think of this guy.

That we suck up to niggers and muslims

I meant for or against the prob. Either way if you stay in VA long enough for it's cancerous ways to break you

Germs = Nazis

So you're basically Sweden's Austria? Norway's probably their Switzerland then and Finland is uh..

>guy
Uhm, she is not a "guy", okay? Transphobic hater!

desu I don't care for this that much, but as stated earlier, the blonde and blue eye meme irritates me more. stupid hollywood bullshit.

finland is our pooland

Bad teeth and ugly women. Neither are true

That we say aboot instead of about. It's really only true of Newfies and nobody ever goes there.

That we all live in mudhuts.

Blue eyes are the most common. Well, for now. I have a feeling that'll change.

stereotypes are for literal retards just ingore the memes and carry on, you know better with irl experience than some fucking Sup Forums "education"