don't post all at once pls

Libyan

Haram
Delet this

Isn't that the same girl as OP?
She's shia and there are no Shia in Libya
She's either Lebanese, Iraqi or Syrian

excellent thread

Arab girls go fat too quickly after turning 30.

arab woman rite of passage

>t. fatima snatched your man

lmao

Moroccan qt's

PUTIN'D

Who is dis cumhummerer?

tfw you will never be able to date a qt arab because her brothers would behead you

They are Georgian not arabs

My first love was a hijabi. She knew. It was no secret. She didn't reciporacte and that was fine because she was a genuinely good person and we were very close friends, so I was able to live with it for a while. She always told me about how she wanted her wedding to be like and I still remember what she wanted. I actually thought I'd be able to give it to her for some reason. She wanted me to convert so we could "have much more to talk about and be closer", but I'd basically be doing for her and not the religion like she wanted. I told her my reasoning and she accepted it. Eventually I told her we couldn't be friends anymore because of my feelings and I'm still sad about it. I miss her everyday. I don't know why I'm typing this here. Guess OP's girl just sorta looked like her. Sorry I'm in my feelings right now. Go back to masturbating.

I feel for you my dude.

I'm in love

I know this qt syrian girl, she's so sweet, sends me selfies sometimes.

how do you know shes shia?
just no no no no no
shes an ugly shit that is legit retarded and needs therapy
>ARABS ARE RAPISTS THEY RAPED AND ENSLAVED WHITE SYRIA
>ASSAD AND BAATH ARE THE BEST!

I think she's Lebanese
Correct me if I'm wrong lads

You should post some to be frank

Gita
Iranian

9.5/0 body
But the face is barely 5/10

9.5/10*

Mecca Death \m/

a beauty

I dunno, she was posted on 4chinz before and anons claimed she was Shia
And yeah totally agree with you about syrianratface
No Gita's face isn't ugly at all but she uses way too much makeup so she looks trashy af

Face looks normal, it's fine. With that body you can forgive a lot.

probably married to some 60 year old Saudi now desu

you're correct on every point but muh dikk muhfugga tho

Was this in Syria?

DELET

Turkey iirc

Forbidden love

FAS or FSA?
Choose wisely

um.... FSA...?

احا
ايه وش الجمبري ده ؟

i fkn love egyptians

ROCK HARD

Lmao

Moroccan qt

?

he called it shrimp face

One of the best things about them is the whole thing about if you marry, she will take off her hijab only for you

Isn't that just precious? I think it's very cute

What's the point of arab girls wearing western clothes?

>Sorry I'm in my feelings right now. Go back to masturbating.

Degenerate, although something similar happened to me. My first real relationship was with this Muslim girl, hijabi and the whole 9. I loved her a lot at the time, but now I'm mostly over it-ish somewhat. I actually legitimately converted to Islam afterwards but I don't think we would work out as a serious couple. Now I'm a pretty serious Muslim, or as serious as you can be about Islam but still visit Sup Forums.

It's kind of strange because I recently started talking to this Israeli girl. Maybe I'm just into forbidden love but if she became Muslim, I'd wife her up.

You mean from a general standpoint or from the standpoint of this thread??

kinda reminds me of the qt in blade runner

Sometimes I see Muslim girls wearing the scarf thing over their head, but sometimes they wear covering all over their face.

This confuses me.

She looks like a horse.

>She wanted me to convert so we could "have much more to talk about and be closer", but I'd basically be doing for her and not the religion like she wanted.
On the surface, yes. But other men have done this before you, you know. You could have given it a real shot. It's not so bad. Religion is a personal thing and you can internalize it to be a part of who you are, without really changing much. Humans have a great capacity to grow and change, but also to adapt new things into the old.

People meme a lot about allah ackbar this and that, but this is what it comes down to. It could have all worked out just fine if you had made a real effort. It also would have proved to her how important she was to you. Instead, you pussied out, leaving the field open for a more determined man to take the place that should've been yours.

that's why she's sowing her wild oats with me :DDDD

me on the left

I thought that Asian people hated everyone who wasn't White or Asian?

Nice hat.

He is most likely not an oriental.

>swedes

I

It's a difference of opinion as to which is mandatory. The majority opinion is that the face can be shown so women wear hijab only showing their face. The minority opinion says that they should basically be niqabis. The reason being they think a particular verse applies to all women while the hijabites say that it only applied to a few women namely Muhammad's wives. Some people who believe hijab is mandatory will go further and wear niqab because they think it's better, they prefer it or whatever.

Hong Kong doesn't have the Japanese "Guroriosu Nippon" attitude and it doesn't have Chinese brainwashing. So they tend to be more chill.

Queen of the Maghreb, Khaoula Kherroubi

They are turks faggot

In general I guess.

Kurdish qt

Muslimahs included faggot

Persian women desu

>This coming from fucking Sweden
Memeing aside i know what you mean. I seriously considered it, but it just didn't sit right with me at all. I'm irreligious. I don't give a shit about religion. It has no meaning to me whatsoever. To convert to a religion that I would have to base my life around would have been living a complete lie. I sincerely doubt I would've adapted to it and remained mentally healthy in the long run. Just because you can internalize religion doesn't guarantee you will. Besides it wouldn't have made a difference romantically. She didn't feel the same way personally. She said even if she could she wouldn't because I was just a friend.

I'm not a footfag but this picture is doing something to me

might not be Arab I dunno

yeah you're just a fag lomao

Moroccan qt's

more

butafal

>Iranian living room

That can not be possibly a living room. That seems more like a bloody junkyard or an inside of a trash bin. I would rather prefer to live on the pavement instead of that room at least the chances of the pavement being cleaned and aesthetic would be better than whatever hell hole that room is supposed to show us. Even the bloody hookah seems like some robust contraption of which someone forgot to at least complete the frame.

Kurds are best middle eastern qts.

Western clothing is universal desu

>He doesn't want to be around Irani qt's and smoke hookah.
Are you even trying lad?

>Irani

I loathe middle easterners.

>Hookah

I don't want cancer.