prison inmate

What is the middle one?

cheer up black will be back on the top one day as they always were
you wanna get youself reported son? i know admin

And what about black history between 2000BD and 1800AD kek

test

hes a cowboy yeeeeehaaaaaaw

Djangooooo
Hollywood brings new light on the fact that black people were cowboy and sherrifs too

Should Egypt be like Israel but for black people???

Probably has something to do with sharecropping

HOL UP

damn these niggas are cool

Where is the connection? Just because there were black pharaohs (there actually were, 25th Egyptian dynasty) it means modern criminals should go unpunished?

Pretty much the real meaning of meme magic.

I'd guess that it's Afro-burgers complaining that African history is very underrated compared to their.

A white guy in the USA has a ton of role models of his "race" to get inspired, a black guy only has slaves to look up to. It's only fair they want to have their own history.

We wuz wild west cowboys n sheeit nigga

But they have more than just slaves they have MLK, they have Malcolm X, they have plenty of athletes and musicans (and I'm not talking about rappers).

what is BD?

Nice I like it
I'm not even a nigga but I like it when people take pride in their ancestry (even if its completely fabricated)

It could give these niggas hope

Contemporary history compared to ancient one, I suppose.

The Identity struggle is a very common thing in post-colonial/slave state. I mean, Honduras and El Salvador went to war over nationalistic reasons, while being literally of the same ethnicity

Really makes you think?

>Australian image quality

really makes you think

Ayo I snapped dat

BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER

WE

It would actually be a really interesting PR tactic for ISIS, for them to appeal to the African American community, and take advantage of recent events

They can't. Afro-americans are pretty Christian/non-religious.

>Afro-americans are pretty Christian/non-religious.

which is it?

That hasn't stopped them from converting to Islam before, especially in prison

bbc.com/news/magazine-21768669

They're already doing that to an extent, but if they went all out on that front it would be a nightmare here

From a post-colonial perspective they're natural allies

Clothes are bad mkay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bean_pie

Except some Islamic kingdoms were partially responsible for selling the Africans into slavery in the first place

They actually were cowboys though

For the most part it was muslim africans selling africans to pagan africans on the coast and then to europeans

WUZ

>here for 11 years now
Sorry to hear that

"You are here forever" wasn't meant as a funny maymay.

Islam is rising rapidly among Africans

The threat of ISIS raising an army of African Americans inside America is pretty plausible (though improbable)
It would probably be easier than raising an army in the Middle East because America has weapons, training facilities, and a lot more intensive for Africans Americans to fight for.

Why do yank blacks do this? It's really mind boggling

More possibilities for rap lyrics?

Isis actually said to avoid attacking non-white Americans because the media will label it as a hate crime.

Because they're retards that were bred from slaves and its how they cope

nigga be cool

Yeah but why Egypt of all places? They weren't black and the slaves came from West Africa, there is no connection whatsoever.

It was funny watching them chimpout because gods of Egypt didn't cast niggers for the roles, but Hollywood then apologised because they are cucks.

Black Dick era.

>Yeah but why Egypt of all places
Because its the only historical African civilization they know off

American education. Specifically education in schools where outcasted people study. Also Egypt was cool and shit. You can easily google small communities of retarded Europeans believing different kinds of bullshit too.

Because nubians (=sudanese) were black. Thus egyptins must also been black :D

Yes you can, but this isn't a fringe belief. Like I said, so many blacks chimped out yhat the studio issued a formal apology.

It's probably why the Angelina Jolee Cleopatra film fell through, they chimped out over that too.

>Malcom X
>a role model

For what ? Wanting to kill white people ?

>false equivalence

Nice meme leftard scum but it doesn't work that way... It's not like niggers were under a foreign occupation.

Commit suicide

>Black egyptians

And EVEN if they were - those enslaved yews to build the pyramids.

>so many blacks chimped out yhat the studio issued a formal apology
It's a problem of American society. They think facts or freedom are not as important as peaceful society even if it's society ignorant. They have enough elites to run the country, maybe it's alright.

defending black communities from the white menace isn't wanting to kill white people but then again
>french education

YES

>Squeeze all blacks into Egypt
>the Ganges would be clean water supply for allergic children compared to the nile

>this is what Americucks truly believe

Tbf the KANGZ phenomenon isn't limited to blacks, there are people who genuinely believe Egypt was Nordic kek. That movie cast a Scot as an Egyptian ffs.