What's like to live in the Russian Far East?

What's like to live in the Russian Far East?

Winters are cold
Summers hot as fuck

hahahaha

serves you right

Aahaha, i live in Kaliningrad and daily fuck polish qts who are getting instant wet after seeing they Russian neighbor.

I never heard about someone other than alcohol tourists or smugglers going to kaliningrad. Since I've been there I know why.

Jokes aside we get a lot of you here, I'm from Olsztyn and we get shop invasions and the pubs can be quite often crowded with ruskies.

Well, Russian Far East is big. Bigger than Europe. So I can't answer this question.
But I can tell you about Kamchatka (I lived in Kamchatka about 7 years) and Primorsky Kray (it it south of Russian Far East).

how many bears have you fought?

In 2009 me and my father went to Avachinsky volcano, it is 2750 metres above sea level

What happend in Dyatlov Pass?!!! Was it the aliens?

Is Vladivostok a good city ?

No one, fortunately.
There 10000 bears in Kamchatka, but most people never faced with them.
Kamchatka has long snow but warm winter, short spring, short and cold summer, and nice autumn.
And we have about 300 volcanoes in Kamchatka.

It is not Dyatlov Pass, it is Camel Pass between Koryaksky and Avachinsky volcanoes.
Lol, in this pass we stopped in small tourist house, and I founded that knife.

Must have been ukrainian tourists staying there some time before.

any earthquakes?

Vladivostok is a capital of Primorsky kray. It is big city, not so big like Moscow or Saint-Petersburg, but bigger than most cities in Russia.
It has bad infrastructure, water in Golden Horn harbor is dirty, but it has historical center, so you can see some interest places. And nere Vladivostok is Vladivostok Fortress (all that was left of it).
In Primorsky kray I saw the worst winter ever: it was cold, it was fucking deadly frost and ice wind, but there was no snow. Just wind, frost, and fucking dust.
But summer is nice.

Lol, may be you are right.
Yep, shit happens. But most earthquakes are not dangerous.

In Kamchatka we have some red caviar.

the past tense of find is found
the past of tense found is founded

yw

What's the food specialities in Far East Russia ?

>2016
>speaking correct Engrish

shiggy

Thank you.
Caviar and salmon. But other food is usual Russian.

Well, I guess I have to tell about the people who live in Russian Far East.
It is the ordinary people, but they are more hard. In 90's we had many troubles with fuel, so our power plants were not work. So just try to imagine: there is winter, it is about -20 Celsius, but in your house you have not warm and electricity. my father took us to the barracks (he was offcer of Russian Navy), because in barracks was wood burning stove. So we were just trying to survive.
People, who lived in that shit, have hard temper

The truth about Russian Far East is that Khabarovsk >>> Vladivostok

No.