Turks are not arabs gaize i sware

>turks are not arabs gaize i sware

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)
youtube.com/watch?v=BROKsGMrgdo
youtube.com/watch?v=tY4pTY7Dt1I
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-conflict-turkish-ultra-nationalist-suspected-of-killing-russian-pilot-may-have-ties-to-the-a6987376.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKCN0XZ05R
youtube.com/watch?v=dHTaZ0Q77Ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Improvised weapons in arabic wars fascinate me

Arabs contribute almost nothing to science but when it comes to killing each other they are very ressourceful and crafty

>frogs are human guize I swear

pretty sure they are not

If they didnt got bombed 24/7 they would do some nice weapons tbf, they invented modern chimia

Btw the sign they do belongs to grey wolves, a nationalist turk secret organization infiltrated in syria to kill kurds, pic related in alep

>Greenpeace boats float good guize I swear

>Btw the sign they do belongs to grey wolves, a nationalist turk secret organization infiltrated in syria to kill kurds, pic related in alep

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Grey wolf is just a figure of ancient turkish mythology

And I'm sure they are refugees from syria. Some turks must said "hey give this pose it will be funny"

>The sinking of the Rainbow Warrior, codenamed Opération Satanique,[1] was a terrorist act

arabs are whiter than t*rks

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

>wikipedia link
Are you having a good day in france amed berkin?
Mhp may be the most secular and anti-terror organization in turkey

t.abdulhakim bedouini

Tbh turks are far better

I dont give a fuck about your cockroach problems tbf, funny how you take yourselves this seriously when your nation was created piece by piece

>unibrow
>bushy moustache
>nevus on the face

Can't get any more K*urdish than this tbqh

>s-she is fascist barbaric terrorist nazi from secret organization and she wants to kill kurds
kek this is how a kurd would think

This >Grey wolf is just a figure of ancient turkish mythology
youtube.com/watch?v=BROKsGMrgdo
youtube.com/watch?v=tY4pTY7Dt1I

>artificial turk land created in the name of the turkish cosmopolite people
>kurds wants to do the same
>"no turkish kurds belongs to turkey"

>no turkish kurds belongs to turkey"

No, they don't.

Turkey is build on the foundation of the Turkic people of Turkey, which makes up 75%, they are natural nation buildres.
Kurds never had a state because they NEVER had a state.

>this comes from someone living in a mutt country of romans, franks and celts

so when are you giving independence to brittany and occitania? oh wait you can't because you already destroyed their language and culture

Why dont you let them independance then ? Its not like diyarbakir is a stratégie position

>implying they didnt let locals govern themselves with military surveillance to prevent insurrection

cool video

>0:28
you can see the barbaric fascist hate towards kurds in her eyes
pffftthhahahaha
almost all the kurds i've met on internet had this special snowflake syndrome
>t-they want to kill us
>t-they are oppressing us
get real hairy fuckers you don't have a state because you're just inbred iranians
you don't deserve to have one
he is just a kurd with french flag

>Why dont you let them independance then

Okay with me as long as they all go back.

did you know that babymetal was also a nationalist japanese secret organization infiltrated in syria to kill kurds, pic related in amed (diyarbakır)

she is probably thinking about the kurdish children she is going to murder

Gallo-romans were gauls conquered by romans and mixing, franks saved what was left from roman empire, not about culture destruction but civilization save

can you see how she can still laugh after slaughtering innocent kurdish children in diyarbakır? cruel whore
nationalism is a disease guys not even once

So whats this then ?
Dont tell me grey wolves dont fight alongside with isis to weaken kurds

Forgot link

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-conflict-turkish-ultra-nationalist-suspected-of-killing-russian-pilot-may-have-ties-to-the-a6987376.html

>believing Sup Forums memes about turkey
we fight against all terrorist organisations around us

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKCN0XZ05R

Its like saying roman salute is not nazi salute or shahada finger is not an isis thing

They have a double connotation

youtube.com/watch?v=dHTaZ0Q77Ck

why don't YOU let go of the Bretons, Basques and Occitans and THEN tell anyone else how they should govern their country? But wait! They won't want to leave your country! Since you absolutely destroyed their sense of nationalism and assimilated them.

In pic related it says "Speak French be clean". It was written in an Occitan school were people could learn about their mother tongue

Imagine Switzerland was taken over by FGM practicing, feudally structred people with a stone age culture and high reproudction rate, while 25% of Paris was full of those people.
What would be the most humanist solution?

I'll tell you, naturalizing all of them full power.

>Why dont you let them independance then ?
kurds are a part of our society
and even we gave them clay, there would be more kurds living in western turkey than now
because they are all happy under turkish rule, without us south-western anatolia would be deep in shit they would leave their """kurdistan""" and try to get in split-up new turkey

Occitans just speaks a retarded french
Bretons were just a duchy and had nothing to do with celts except in their retarded regional slang
Basques never wanted to be independant, just ETA wanted, and we defeated them

If they have their own state outside your borders they wont fight you, and even if they do they will have nato on their backs

Kurds just speak retarded Persian
Kurds were just Persians practiced inbreeding for centuries
Kurds never wanted to be intependant just PKK

So why wont you make a deal with the new kurdish rulerd and forbidding them to come to turkey, treating them like illegal aliens

Still better than being blasted every monte by DHKP-C PKK or whatever échaudé of frustration

What do Turks think of Arabs?

>they wont fight you
umm, they are not directly fighting with our army at the moment. they do terrorist attacks which aims civilians
also this
more than half of the kurds don't even live in the "kurdistan" if we try to deport them to where they belong, they would cry out like
"we are being genocided"
"where is us airforce"
"fascist turks are taking us away from our home"
"my ancestors lived there before barbaric mongols came here" and so
also most of them don't want any kurdish state
western media makes terrorist organisations such as pkk or ypg look like speaker of kurds but most of kurds don't even think like them

Yes but terrorists will be related to the new kurdish state and you can use that to force them to fight their terrorists in their lands, which is a gain of time and money, thats why western europe and america outsources terrorism problems

You already deported troublemakers once, what tops you to do it twice ?

Cmon lad, we all know that everyones going to try to call it a genocide if we do that

Why would you make political demands with no insight?

The Kurdish resistance against state naturalization was caused by their landlords and people getting buttmad about not being allowed to cut their daughters vaginas half off...
Now it's being lead by mafia organizations such as the PKK terrorizing mainly Kurds.

Are you PKK or something?