As an Australian I think it's wrong how the Australian Government is trying to stop Chinas rightful claims in the South...

As an Australian I think it's wrong how the Australian Government is trying to stop Chinas rightful claims in the South CHINA sea, there are talks in the past week Australia will increase it's presence in the South CHINA sea. Australia also spends billions on submarines to harm China? why? also Australian Green party wants to stop Chinese from buying Australian property? Why? What has China ever done to Australia? Australians and Chinese are good friends, the Australian people will not stand for the aggression of our representatives against China. If you are Australian, please write your representatives and tell your friends to write their representatives to stop aggression against China and if anything loosen restrictions on property against China. The more Chinese in Australia, the better the relationship between our great countries and more reason to move away our leaders obsession with playing lap dog to the American aggressors.

ChinaxAustralia Best friends forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Australia is the American lap dog, there is no playing

I am very sure it's American bases in Australia not Chinese bases

>t. Bruce Zhang-Smith

Australian people want Chinese bases not American bases, the leaders of Australia deceive the populace.

Fuck you AmeriKKKan I am an Australian, I know what Australia wants.

Sup Forums has evolved from country proxy shill into party proxy shill, nice job prepbull

I don't care what you are
You fight our battles, you don't have to like it but that's what will happen

I wholeheartedly agree my Australian frie..I mean mate

you're probs a chink

t. Victor Wong Chang

epic

Knock knock.
who's there
Amerikkan
amerikkkan who?
i apologize for i cannot speak because my mouth is filled with cheeseburger

Fuck off Melbourne, stop embarrassing us with your left wing shit

t. Li Ting Zhou "Peter"

You are forgiven
I know how Australians are with speaking and eating, I know things

become chink spy like Glenn Shriver

>rightful claims

Is it true that Chinese are buying up Australia? A sort of gentrification. Where White Australians can't afford homes and are forced out to ghettos of some sorts?

They are buying up Sydney and farmland.

Nobody gives a fuck about Sydney though since it's a totalitarian shithole and nobody gives a fuck about farmland because it's desert.

kek this has to be bait

No. They're just driving house prices up, there's still plenty of space to live. It's just this generation will struggle to buy a house, or even an apartment.

Lim, you gave to go back friendo.

t. Zhang Xing Pei.

Tfw this is probably another patriotic commie chink living in foreign country since the pic is named in crippled chinese

They're just doing the same shit the Japanese did during the 80s - buying up tons of foreign real estate so they can be prepared for when their economy inevitably contracts.

He's just trolling, you mong

fuck japan

Korean proxy fuck off

Philippines is South Korea's best ally, we donate lots of money and industry like hanjin and ssangyeong to improve philippino country unlike monkey jap who only contribute to Philippines by death march and killing civilians.

Korea is Philippino's best friend, not jap traitors. We defend philippinos better because jap monkey is pig disgusting. Die in a fire

U underestimate how brain dead some commies are, whether they are paid to act like one or not.
Plus there are many sons and daughters of commie officer studying or living in australia.

how is the filipino community in hong kong so far? are we getting evicted out of china?

I can't tell if this is an opinion to be honest when I think Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US already almost Chinese clay.

how to we keep china in their place, bros?

t. Chang

t. Yu No Hu

not him and netouyo but i figure there are a few pinos on Sup Forums. as far as ive seen theyve been all strong anti japan somehow and lapped up korea, whereas irl koreans dont seem to be so loved, even if considering kpop, and on the other hand likely get some hate there because of sexual and murder crimes to you. i dont really want to know why pinos on int always get so angry over japan but it makes me feel strange. just saying.

Why ?
Most complaint about minority in hk is aimed toward south asian, mostly paki since the traid outsourced their dirty job to them.

Nice try Chang, you're not fooling anyone.

lefty here. fuck china, and fuck you.

t. Crocodile Chung Ching.

Fuck off

Go fuck yourself trolling or not.

Kill yourself subhuman potato nigger

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

shut the fuck up xing ping you dirty cunt
>inb4 this is bait
I don't care let this be a message to all dirty chinks ruining our city

get out of my country slants reeee

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg