How can a white skinned man from middle east can marry with conservative white girl...

How can a white skinned man from middle east can marry with conservative white girl? doesn't matter if she from europe or america just not shitskin hairy woman plese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5rC9fU2RiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh you turned out to be pretty damn picky

You sunni or shia?

Leave Islam behind.

Stop being mean to the Iraqi girls m9
youtube.com/watch?v=G5rC9fU2RiU

my mom is shia my dad is sunni
i am not a muslim

No conservative white girl is going to marry a middle easterner

Their faces look like painted wall. fucking disgusting

They don't look like they're wearing anything other than eye makeup

Ahhaha painted wall like in ancient Egypt ahahhahahahhahah nice one ahhahhahhahahahaha I like this joke

Also why not marry a Yezidi or an Assyrian girl? Plenty of them look white

There are no conservative white girls.

Get a Levant qt. They're hot

SAY IT LOUD

>I am not a Muslim
You're doing everything you should be doing then.

Avoid Eastern Europe. We would gladly kill your brown ass here.

You probably have to settle for a leftist chick.

all you have to do is remove the competizion of the other million of brown manlets that already arrived here :3

THIS

Saw how some 2 Meter Monsters tried to kill a Nigger in Breslau. Was pretty fun

Leftists want you here, but they know you are sub humans and don't want to live near you. The conservatives/rightists hate because you are brown and an Arab.

you'll find comfort in the eternal sleep that awaits us all.

Why do you hate Arabs if they are not Muslims?
Literally nothing wrong with them if they're not terrorists and speak your language.

They are not white, Abdul.

Who cares?

Look at my posts. I do. We are not America.

kek dont get me wrong, ive been to poland last summer, your girls seems to go crazy over brown and black dick

>i am not a muslim
good lad
this

Sounds like retarded Sup Forumsshit with no basis in reality.
Hating Muslims and those who won't assimilate is justified. Hating all Arabs because they are Arabs is retarded.

you'd have more luck with dark skin

I'm only hating the ones in my country.

t. Shitskin

Conservative girls are always pretty dumb and impressionable (also not the best looking). They often fall for the "real man xD" bullshit you Arabs can pull off well. If you manage to act civilised but not too civilised and make it clear you are not a Muslim you may be successful. But the best is to take a look at the dudes with these girls you want and realising what is really different between you and them. Note that you can't afford to lie to yourself in the process.