Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdqmEpHCU8U
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PTWolqpCo
youtube.com/watch?v=2iJhFroA-eo
youtube.com/watch?v=d4OvmYpxOHI
youtube.com/watch?v=TX98Lxjz7XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because deep down we all want to be naked and shameless desu

I only see rap. What else is black culture?

Because it's promoted by the medias as a vessel to make multiculturalism acceptable by the masses.

Only the lower classes see entertainment affected by blacks

>all forms of entertainment are absolutely dominated by blacks
No, not manga and anime.
Based Japan.

id like to get into it but all of their modern shit are moeshit tier garbage 2bh

still have a fun time with old school stuff sometimes though

i've only known poor people and dumb people affiliate themselves with black "culture" since

Now to be fair, that's Brazilian culture

This. What are you talking about OP?

twerking, reggaeton, etc

>Reggaeton
>Twerking
Not so popular in Europe desu.

Because something primitive is always easier to consume, no need to put brains on or think, just follow the stream, be a sheep, easy mode on.

wtf u on about idiot?

It's very popular in Eastern Europe
>b-but eastern yurop is da moral stronghold of yurop ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=xdqmEpHCU8U

Not here.

One vid in god knows where? If you wanted to show eastern europe degeneracy you could have linked Club Albanii or some shit like that.

*Gang Albanii

youtube.com/watch?v=d9PTWolqpCo

youtube.com/watch?v=2iJhFroA-eo

It's fun and quite different from European or Asian traditions

There's no such thing as back culture. You probably mean African American culture, but that gif is from Jamaica.

There are some similarities between African American culture and Jamaican culture, due to the shared history of English colonization, but despite Pan-African memery there are no inherently black traditions.

In the US?

>Jazz
>Strict parenting
>Banter
>Barbecues
>Baptist Christianity
>Soul food
>Strong extrafamilial community ties
>Practicality

>strict parenting
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

>Banter
>Ay mane youre mama is shit LMAO HIT THAT MF LIKE BUTTON YO HAHAH

Who could be behind this?!

Jazz is good but unpopular. What's soul food?

>Reggaeton
>Bot popular in Europe

It's the ""music"" more listened by Spanish young people. If you enter to a nightclub, there's a 80% probability of reggaeton playing.

No.

>african americans find this to be THE funniest thing ever made

African Americans have contributed far more to the world than Moldovans

What have you guys got besides loli gymnasts?

Imagine food; now drown it in salted lard and add empty sausage casings

Aside from rap music, it really isn't.

That's true, white kids are much less likely to be hit for swearing or being disrespectful

What does that mean? I never understood why is it so funny

Maybe in America. My parents used to hit me with a belt and other objects everytime I wouldn't be good at school or do some stupid shit kids do.

Who cares haha he dabbin hahahahahAHAHAHAH

Nah. Sounds like you had nigger-tier parents tbqh

Whites used to hit their children back in the 50s. Honestly though, I don't think it does any good. I used to get hit and all it did was make me angry.

African American food is mostly identical to white southern cooking, but with a slight West African influence

>Baked chicken
>Biscuits and sausage gravy
>Fried apples
>Collared greens
>Sweet iced tea
>Green beans

It's a variety of standard American cuisine

Fucking niggers

Maybe because I grew up in the 90's. I don't know. There were no niggers where I grew up, and other parents were doing exactly the same. It was considered as normal.

Made me angry as well. When I got slightly older and bigger, I used to fight back until I moved out.
Don't have much contact with my parents anymore, desu.

man i doubt if this is troll or not, but anyway you forget funk while listing many irrelevant stuff. it wouldnt have been that bad if you named at least funk and detroit techno other than those. and what mlk jr and malcolm x did could have been there too. these were actually soulful compared to blm even if they had some private problems. dont forget their achievement so easily.

Sad desu

Are you from the north?

>twerking
That's related to Hip Hop and it's not really a form of entertainment outside of the filthiest hood and for some reason Russia.

Lmao this is one of the few Japanese posts that actually seems like it was by a Japanese person

Malcolm and Martin were just thinkers. I don't think either is representative of 40 million African Americans

Yeah my parents used to hit me a lot for those things. Especially my mom.
Sometimes when i think about aht i get depressed

I think he means beating your kids in public for asking you a question not paying attention to what the're doing the rest of the time.

Indeed.

White people talk more about twerking than we do. It seems to be more popular in Eastern Europe now than it ever was in any predominantly black American city.

reggae is very popular in europe and anywhere there are hippies

this guy is german
youtube.com/watch?v=d4OvmYpxOHI

Don't forget to wash it down with a super sugary beverage.

>Baked chicken
I think you mean fried chicken

It's a lazy form of punishment

>Strict parenting
>Banter
>Barbecues
>Strong extrafamilial community ties
>Baptist Christianity

>exclusively black culture

Triggered.

>White people talk more about twerking than we do
Well I am white but I still don't get the former USSRs interest in it. I've only seen really ghetto people and some teens have any interest in it.

Russian women are massive slags tbqh.

t. Former resident of Russia

>reggaeton
>black culture
are you retarded?

Slavs find it exotic due to fact there are no niggers in their countries. If they were invaded by niggers, they would completely disregard black "culture".

jazz was invented by blacks, it's not dominated by blacks. all of the good jazz people currently are white

>good parenting
now im just gonna stop reading your post. black dads are nonexistent and black mothers are literally the worst mothers out of any race.

pic related is the result of "good black parenting". good boy, dindu nuffin. just like the rest of the apes.

>black dads are nonexistent

Is this a meme?

>no niggers in Russia

There are some in St Petersburg and Moscow trying to force cheap flowers on stupid tourist and standing outside of businesses to draw in people. Also in Samara, there's the top aerospace a foreigner can attend in Russia.

He's just memeing, if you take anything he says seriously, I think you should leave.

>inb4 statistic spam

It's not a meme in America. Black dads are a rare sight. Nearly all black births in this country happen to single black mothers.

At my workplace, the majority of black women in their twenties have at least one kid and they are all no longer in a relationship with the father. Now they are all dreaming about finding a "good white boy".

No

If you think of another human as an ape, then what does that say about yourself? I'm certain if you gave the ugliest and most blackest nigger your social status and access to education, they'd utilize it far better.

Lol i'm glad my dad isn't a piece of shit

Having few of them is anecdotal. Even in ex-Yugoslavian countries you can certainly find few niggers here and there. People are pretty much still reacting as if they saw an exotic animal in the zoo. In Eastern European countries I've heard more than once: "you know what happened to me today? I saw a nigger. He was sooooo black".
Trust me, it isn't the same as seeing them literally everywhere all day long.

reggaeton is mongrel music with african origins

It's not a meme.

>statistic spam
You mean facts? 72% of all black children in this country are in a single mother household.

Literally 3/4s of all blacks have no, or very little, ties to their father. That's no meme, that's reality.

You're full of shit, the government wouldn't publish a statistic like this. Maybe 72% were unmarried at the time of giving birth.

>meme statistics
>what is correlation vs causation

I bet you couldn't even tell me why Black fathers are "missing".

There is a massive difference between black culture and west african culture

Most of them are fucking dead. It's really sad man

Everyone is in prison?

They ran off

basketball shorts that go down to or below knees

My teacher at school used physical violence in late 80's early 90's

It's exotic for them

Few traditions are exclusive. Think of culture as taxonomy, with fewer shared traditions the more steps you take back.

African American culture > Southern US culture > US culture > Anglo culture > European Protestant culture > Western European culture > European culture > Eurasian culture > human culture

Each step of the ladder involves fewer and fewer shared traditions.

>Kamasi Washington
>Wynton Marsalis
>Steve Coleman
>Robert Glasper
>Terrace Martin
>Terence Blanchard

Text book reply

Reggae, Hip Hop, R&B, Ebonics/slang, etc.

House, techno and Rock & Roll used to be black but whites hijacked them.

A shitty variety of Southern cuisine.

Tell me that Mozart and Beethoven (etc.) were also black. Or they were white indeed but they didn't contribute to music in any way?

>Mozart and Beethoven
They weren't. Most of your shit is appropriated from black Americans and Jamaicans.

because cucks with all this tolerance, PoC-nword-political correctness, and quotas for job, edcation, roles in movies and TV (hi there, every single poor talented nigga in tv shows, hello to you fellow shitface ape in 2016's Ghostbusters, which is by the way as feminazi as fuck, hi black Roland, hi black Germione, ohayo gozaimasu kuro L-kun from Netfix's Desu Notu, and yo sup nigga Deadshot how's your son, dead already i hope), and soon quotas in Oscars nominees list. What a bunch of pussies. Hitler didndu nuffin wrong after all

Twerking is only popular in Russia and Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=TX98Lxjz7XQ

Rest of us don't give a shit, we have our own form of trash called pop-folk, we don't need even more from black "culture".

god i fucking hate turks

>human culture

he didn't say good parenting, he said strict parenting
>72%
that's ridiculous
you forgot blues

well, yeah, that being general things mostly influenced by instinct, like the "male provider female caregiver" thing, or "my in-group is more important to me than the rest of humanity", as examples.

That's not culture that's instincts. It's opposite things

im not gonna lie i really like slavhop now

Funny thing it's that black culture stuff it's rare as fuck here, nobody gives a fuck about hip-hop, rap, etc excepting for tiny groups, weird edgy metal bands are more popular. It's a strange feeling to watch some German or LatAm movie and see the people trying to act all nigga.

lol are they the ones from eurovision?

>What else is black culture?

House Music (EDM etc), Drum and Base etc.

Twerking is popular here too