/asean/- Uni edition

kek underage newfag

/balt/

best uni tbqh for 4 centuries now.

ketigax gan

Our Naj

MAYOR LOVES CHINA

How old are you?

Is SJW bitches actually here now, corrupting our uni?

Thats nothing compared to UP
Or some provincial state school

They have always been there even before SJW is a thing

>tfw I get assaulted with putangina mo on a daily basis
feels horrible desu mga tsong

What if I wrap it around her boobs real tight.

whats the point of protest anyways when everyones gonna end up treating you like a noisy statue that gets in your way when youre walking down the path minding your own business

Yes sempai. They're now petitioning that transsexuals wear girls uniform now even though they now have a unisex summer uniforms.

Useless Nepgear, only good for breeding.

haha faggot

that was me saying putang ina mo on a daily basis

To post on Sup Forums ;)

Ironically the more we bitch about them the more they win
Cause attention whores.

she look like she doesn't have any. i guess thats what triggered the protest when in reality nobody cared about her and she did this for attention

Uniform in university level? What the fuck

What happens if I tried to carry her off and took her home

Saves money

Yes. Very uncomfortable during the heat desu.

People would cheer. One less attention whore desu.

how so? you still have spend to buy those uniforms

Even our national hero hates that uni

To trigger people

He hates the Catholic church
And back then it was run by Spaniards that threat them like indios

It will last you the entire year. Instead of buying a new shirt monthly or weekly

Do you wear a suit and tie?

University of Portsmouth represent

Have you ever taken the ACET?

a regular clothes still can last for decades user why not stick to regular clothing and avoid overspending. besides, a uniform would most likely to waste money and i highly doubt they gonna wear it again after graduation.
>mfw trannies are this stupid

Where are the NEETs?

>buying a new shirt monthly or weekly
but why

uniforms are better because no one would make fun of you for being unfashionable and its a pain in the ass for people like me who literally just always wear jeans and a shirt

>wearing the same set of clother interchangeably to school
>implying you wouldnt get made fun of for thAT

No NEETs here

I actually found DLSU test the hardest for some reason

Oh. Trivial stuff.

Societal pressure of being fashionable and looking like a poorfag for continually wearing the same thing over and over again.
If you are careful enough those uniform can last you until graduation.

Isnt this one of the main argument Muslim women say to why they dress in thier robes.

That's just in your brain m8, nobody much cares during reunions years after you graduate

>uniforms
>fashionable
>he thought jeans and shirt is the only clothes exist
>cant even mix match clothes to look presentable
Universities is a place to learn and socialize etc. and its not a place for you to express your sexual fetishes
also nigga i wear shorts to uni nobody gives a fuck

were not like saudi where you have to wear black and covered the whole time at least here you have a choice they want to wear them or not its up to them and even if they do they wear something that brightens their image

I know one who recycled his white shirt and pants from highschool
He basically made his own uniform
He's just wears a black shirt from time to time.

Shit... to conscious for that thank god we have uniforms

interesting, thought it was just a school full of rich kids who buy their grades.

I did say interchangeably and even if you do all that they're still the same clothes this is where shopping comes up and its a hassle having to constantly buy new ones
>tfw that'd be me

That's the thing you need to continually buy new clothes and shirt for mix and matching to happen.

how is wearing jeans and shirt a way of expressing one's sexual desires, are you high Ahmed?

did he get bullied for it?

Lol, here you must wear at least a shirt/polo, jeans/trouser, and a pair of shoes

Just the yellow long sleeve and neck tie.

I like uniforms because then we'd all be the same

Not the same guy but I've seen people wearing sarong to class

im talking about the tranny with the uniform fetish

>buy regular clothes
>look presentable
>wear them everyday and dont buy again for 5 years
simple. i dont see a reason why regualr clothes encourage you to keep buying again

Yes, and he's a guy too, he borrow two shirts from me and have yet to return it
Room mate of my cousin

I dont get the OP image

have you ever actually been to school normies would make fun of you if for example you wear the same shirt you wore the other week

Even if you buy a Valentino or Prada botton up shirt you would still look pleby if you are going to wear it weekly

idk which shallow school you go to but people general just keep to themselves

it never happens. at least nobody cared at all. doesn't this normally happens to girls with insecurities? are you a girl?

if you actually socialize with people they dont normally ask what clothes youre wearing and judge you for it. not many of us here are dirt poor tryhard social climbers

Everyone is shallow

No one cares what you're wearing if you're a guy

stay edgy pare

anime

Neptunia characters being gay for each other.

Yeah, it becomes the joke of the group most of the time
You will get shit from both dirt poors and actual rich fags

Lewd your pois, burning loves and buckys.

Leave the Hotels to me.

That's not edgy tho.

strike bitches

wot

Kain pelikat bwt awek stim bhaaai

>buy regular clothes
>look presentable
>wear them everyday and dont buy again for 5 years

Then might aswell get a uniform its the same deal

Kancolle. Lewd shipgirls.

They would openly mock you or something?

>not many of us here are dirt poor tryhard social climbers
if you actually tell them that all that theyre gonna say is that
>haha user's just mad cause he cant buy new clothes!
and youre gonna fume like an autist

Funny enough you can see that its your close friends that do that in your face

american robots literally exist because of the stacies and chad that made fun of them for wearing the same clothes during high school i dont know where you get the idea that only third worlders suffer from that insecurity
its just kind of a rule to treat people who doesn't have the time and resources to be /fa/ negatively

this is why I dont have friends

>haha user's just mad cause he cant buy new clothes!
i didnt say its bad not being able to buy new clothes. as a male who rarely goes shopping i dont see a reason to buy new clothes when your old ones still fits in good condition. what confuses me is why some ppl felt insecure wearing the same shirt every week. clothes are suppose to used more than once its not like its torn immediately upon usage.

they just teasing you. thats what having friends for. stop being a soft cunt

I'm a loser and I've never experienced people making fun of my clothes

>Spaniards that threat them like indios

Treat indios like indios?

>spending loads of time and money on clothes
the longest time I spent shopping is around 20min, if I had a choice to go naked I would

>tfw me and friends make fun of each other when go through a breakup
what's the point of having friends if they don't do this kind of thing?

dont take them seriously. they're just spoilt brats who cant get used to teasing

when ppl make fun of my clothes i make fun of their parents. and i was like 12 back then.

yeah friendly banters are cool but these people start with 'real talk' then proceed to fire insults /real insults/ from all holes then smile at the end of it to avoid being seen as hostile/serious
ah yes friends

oh btw i dont have the energy to keep a squad i just like have 3 friends maximum and my mother told me that three is enough i kinda grew up edgy

>when ppl make fun of my clothes i make fun of their parents. and i was like 12 back then.
G OLDEN TIP from a boleh

Those kind of jokes are the ones in jest the most tho.
I make them myslef

Not to your face

always*

>three is enough, more than that is poisonous user

Again the reason why uniforms are better its the same deal with what you said plus more practical

It lessens the judgement too

the point is when they hit you. ye gotta hit them back twice as hard. its no reason to get offended just a little teasing. we have to stood up for ourselves eventually

That's good advice but still you look like a poorfag
Unless you wear something new

3 is manageable, that's fine.

Is as if destiny wants us to wear uniforms if we are just going to be in the same place for a year anyway

Goblins did absolutely nothing wrong in Goblin Slayer

Is anyone there?

good goblin is a dead goblin

Sudden black out
Sigh

DLSU test is technically the hardest, but from what I've heard their passing grade for the test is actually low. I heard from my friends that our batchmates who are in La Salle currently are actually in the Deans' List and they're not the type to get high grades.

Meanwhile UP's test is relatively easy compared to the others, it's just really tough to get in because you're competing with a lot of people.

>hunting with your elf waifu