You will never be American

You will never be American

yeah dodged a bullet there aye

I mean...technically I am, but not in a way that anyone cares about.

fortunately

(designated) shit feel to be desu

cerra el orto chicano de mierda

I always wanted to ask, what do Indians think about Latin food? You know, if they think about it at all

>Latin
>food
fuck, I've never seen those two words put together like that before. No such thing over here, family member. or maybe I'm just an uncultured swine.

They feed it to children to get them ready for Indian food.

OK, how about Tacos, Burritos, Tamales, Tortillas etc.? Any of that big there? Indian food is pretty limited where I live, only like 3 restaurants in the country

>not American
Should I commit a suicide or try to move to America?

India is big so yeah there are places where you get tacos and tortillas but it's not very popular here. There's probably like 4 Taco bells in the whole country (it's not a lot when you consider how big India is), and that too only in the big cities. So it's not popular per se but you can find it if you want.
Yeah I didn't think Indian food would be popular over there. Not a lot of Indian folks in Guatemala.

""""""""""latin american food""""""""""

Man, if you weren't Peru, I would have thought you were serious. Best Ceviche in the world.

I thanks God every day for that.

I wish.

left is more cringe than right t b h, obviously made by a neckbeard

SUOMI

The one in the right looks smarter, I'd rather give the attributes written below the left one to the one in the right.

The one in the left looks like a fucking bydlo Chad scum who rather thinks with his benis than brain.

>European cities

Tiny cramped up medieval / rennaissance historical city center with decaying buildings, narrow streets and everything smelling like piss. The rest of the city are commieblocks, factories and drab soulless shit. The road network tends to absolute ass since it's based on a medieval grid, hence why you need to slap public transport everywhere for the traffic to be able to even function. In France, Greece or Spain every fucking day there's some damn strike or protest going on so the place is utter chaos.

I've lived in both American and European cities and American cities are better by a nautical mile, excluding the most obvious ghetto ridden shitholes like Detroit and St. Louis.

On the other hand, European villages are much more comfy and nice than American small towns.

Yeah I've been to Europe too once.

You've been to Europe once and now you live in Syria, yeah.

great

It can be applied to almost every bigger European city. Paris, Berlin, Athens, Prague, Budapest etc. London looks downright chaotic with the way it's designed.

Also, NYC or San Francisco might not have crumbling churches from the 13th century but blow the fuck out of Europe in everything else.

>European city
>Athens
lmao

As much as I happen to dislike Greece, they're a quintessential European country, unlike Finland which was a backwater periphery since forever.

Also he's Helsinki, notice once again a historical center surrounded by commieblocks and factories.

but most of Helsinki region is very very American.

Quite literally

>830 b image

>EIGHT HUNDRED BYTES

what is this I don't even

even though they're now trying to fix the damage mady by American style urban planning

Also here is Helsinki,

ftfy

More like very Russian. Seriously we don't have many commieblocks in America, even our poor ghetto niggers tend to live in detached houses. Pic related is East St. Louis, one of the biggest shitholes in America.

>a woman

>a fucking arab shitskin

>a cuck-core flick

probably born a boy

probably a jew

>a fucking arab shitskin

>tiny streets

bravo yurop

detached houses are common here as well

The exterior doesn't matter as much as the interior...and the tenants. A family member of mine rented a floor of a semi-detached house to a family of dindus and they wrecked the place. It ended up being infested with cockroaches, window screens were torn out, walls were covered with filth and crude drawings, etc.

I don't see what's so American about this picture other than the roads. Are highway loops not supposed to exist outside of the US or something?

to that extent yeah, considering how small Finland is by population, our infrastructure for private cars is as oversized as in the US. Finnish towns are as sparse as American ones, and the sparsest in Europe. Only Icelanders own more cars per capita in Europe.