Do you think that any of separatist movements in Europe have a chance to succeed in near future?

Do you think that any of separatist movements in Europe have a chance to succeed in near future?

based basque country

>istria and vojvodina

meme separatists

Yuros are going to end up with one country per square meter

Independent Scotland, United Ireland, independent Catalonia are all pretty likely within the near future and the framework of the EU. Independent Basques, and a split Belgium are also possible but probably only if the EU collapses. All the other independence movements are either silly (Pandania, Wales, Occitania) or heavily suppressed for centuries (Corsica, Sicily, Hungarians in Serbia, Samiland)

>Wessex independence

They created England, that makes no sense

Scotland or Catalonia are the most likely to happen by referundum, even if Spain refuses to let Catalonia make one. All others are meme.
The eastern part of Ukraine maybe, in a war, but it wouldn't become independ, more attached to Russia like Crimea

> ingria
> karelia
> saamland
> cherkessia
lmao

Does OstFriesland even have a separatist movement? They lost their language in the 19th century
t.Muh OstFriesland Heritage

Ingria is Suomi

so are all the Nordic ones except the Faroes and Greenland - even Åland which is the most plausible of the rest

How much support is there in Belgia to spilt upp?

It's mostly Dutch Frisians who want to reunite the "frisian realm". It is just meme seperatism. No one realy wants it.

In case of Brexit I guess Scotland and N. Ireland leaving the UK is plausible.

If Beglium should seperate I think the German region joining Germany might happen.

Most other seperatists are meme tier desu

Yeah I figured. My "cousin" in Germany thinks our family is Dutch (not Frisian) despite OstFriesland never being part of the Netherlands.

>In Outer Hebrides men become demons

Oost Friesland has been part of Frisia though. Their culture is still very similar to the Dutch one, moreso than most german regions. Many supporters of Groot-Nederland (A united Dutch country containing the Netherlands, Flanders and different Nethersaxon parts of Germany) usually concider Oost Friesland "Dutch Clay".

>Spain

Scotland, Northern Ireland, and maybe Catalonia are plausible. Maybe Lelgium as well. The rest seem like memes

Also what the fuck Spain
Does no one at all like being Spanish?

ELSASS FREI

>Silesia
lol what a bunch of coalniggers.

they speak meme polish and claim to be something else, like what the fuck

I would say Südtirol, Scottland and Catalonia have the best chance

>Cantabrismo
Not in a million years, specially because they have no real cultural or economic reasoning to back it up.
>Castellanismo
I would love that, but I don't think it'll triumpth. Within Castellanismo we consider: Castilla -without León-, Cantabria, La Rioja, Madrid and Toledo; basically from Santander to Toledo, and from Valladolid to Soria.
>Catalanismo
This has already been successful, and the people of Spain have shown to be accepting of it.
>Valencianismo
Unless some valenciano corrects me, I'm pretty sure they feel part of Spain.
>Murcianismo
A complete and utter joke.
>Andalucismo + Extremeñismo
From cultural standpoint, there is a possibility for this to success, but considering their African tier economy, this is not going to happen.
>León
I'd like this to happen, but it won't; the León identity has been surpassed by Castilian identity.
>Galicia
Same as Andalucía.
>Asturias
From the very little I've spoken with Asturians, they feel Spanish, specially because they are the original fathers of the country.
>Aragón
I feel they have lost their identity.
>Vascos
Tough to say. According to statistic, separatism is a very small minority, and Southern Euskadi does not even speak vasco, but the North has a VERY strong identity, but I cannot tell it it's double nationality or vasca.

I'm aware but at this point they've basically been Germanized as far as language and what they see as there nationality at least from what I witnessed.
Also what would Greater Frisia's economy be? Livestock, Fish and summer vacations?

>Wessex

You fucking wot m8?

>normandy

lad what

>what would Greater Frisia's economy be? Livestock, Fish and summer vacations?

Pretty much. Friesland has a lot of agricultural companies and 95% of the regio is used for growing crops. . Keeping in mind that very few people live there this must be managable. They might also go the jew route and follow Luxembourg or Switzerland and become designated banking country.

What is up with the grey parts? Why are they so content with the current state of affairs while the rest wants to leave?

>Kaliningrad
>Prussia

lol wtf

Faeroe Islands is on the verge of independence, given that the majority of the population and elected leaders are in favour.

We just need more money.

Who owns you anyway, I don't know much about the Faroe Islands

very little i heard. Some edgy teens on both sides might support it. Perhaps Wallonia might want to seperate more in a few years as Flanders is currently becoming the greater cultural power.

And different means of production so we aren't so dependent on exporting fish only.

Andalucia wants to secede?

>Normandy
>""""""Occitania""""""
>the city of Nice
>Savoie
>Alsace
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""active"""""""""""""""""""""" separatists movements

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Corsica and Britanny have absolutely no chance of leaving either

Legoland

Not in Italy

The grey areas are Extremadura and Murcia, I don't know why they aren't coloured.
Still, this maps is sensationalist, because it uses the bare existence of a separatist party to claim a region is "separatists". The only truly relevant separatist region is Cataluña.

There are Albanian separatists in Macedonia who are a real threat.

Istrian separatism isn't even a thing, there are just some people who want more regional autonomy, not independence.

I can honestly see the Bosnian Croats and Serbs seceding and joining their homelands if/when

a) the the Serb "Social" "Democrats" lose power in RS and the SDS takes over

b) Bosnian Croats get their own entity
b2) the HDZ teams up with SDS on the state level

c) (less importantly) Donald Trump wins the US election
c2) that alleviates the sanctions on Russia and they get some sweet Putinbucks

Even if the Bosniak birthrate and population has overtaken the Serb&Croat one by a massive amount, Russia is infinitely more powerful today than it was in 1992 and I suppose some sort of bargain could be made between Serbia,Kosovo and the West regarding Rep. Srpska. Then again, there's the ever-present elephant in the room regarding Srebrenica and 'muh jenuhcide'.

We are very diverse country but most of the independentist movements shown in the map are a meme

Only Catalonia has a chance

I'm pretty sure Srebrenica was a genocide senpai

this

>saarland not included

F R I S I A
R
I
S
I
A

This t.b.h. I could see the basque nationalism rise against in a near future when the memories of the violence of ETA fade a little.

The Sapmi would form such a ridiculously small minority in their own country if they ever got all that land.

1% of population are independentists and 5% of population just feel themselves Andalusians, 42% of the andalusian population feel more andalusian than Spaniard and the rest more Spaniard than Andalusian. So no, WE dont want to secede.

I live in based Occitania and I have never ever met someone who wanted independance
There's no substantial claim

Ours makes no sense either and the region that does (French Jura) isn't even on the map

0/10 map

>sami
They live on our good graces. They will NEVER EVER get ANY of our land for themselves. They're a peculiarity, nothing else.

faroese, greenlandic and icelandic independence are all pretty dumb memes imho

REEEEEEEEE

GIBE BACK

none of those things are likely within your lifetime, leafy.

Occitania: Even in a distant future they will never be independent. They don't even want to be independant.

Normandy: Even their regional parties don't want any separatism. They all admit that they are part of France

Alsace, Savoy, Nice: Some of them probably want more autonomy but only a few people want to be independent.

Brittany: As long as France give them more niggers, arabs and other SJW shit they will be happy.

Corsica: The less absurd of all, they will probably get some autonomy in a close future, but independance is still far. Also none of them even think about an union with Italy.

Basque Country, Catalonia: depend of how things will be in Spain, but I don't think it happens.

T.bh today, only New Caledonia could have some independance in a close future, and it will be hard since a large loyalist population lives here.

>Brittany
Aren't they descendants of vikings?

we will war pepiks and then take over the land so that basically means that no separation will happen

t. moravan

If a separatist movement encompasses your capital. You have failed as a country.

That is Normandy

Why would savoyards be indipendent? Aren't they french?

>Brittany
>Corsica
>Occitania
Good riddance

Yes they are. A few want more autonomy I guess, like Valle d'Aosta in Italy

Brittany, as the name suggests, are the descendants of Britons who weren't keen on the Germanic tribes who settled in the south.

No, they wuz leftist celts n shit

Normandy wuz viking n shit, and that's still a minority

>Ingria

I'm sure the Ruskies want St-Petersburg to slip away

>Padania with Nizza, Istria and Fiume
you made me wet

There's literally no proper ingrians left there anyway. It's a slight towards history calling themselves ingrians. Ingria or Ingermanland was lost and it's better if they remain dead.

They become French by force, used to be pretty Italian before

hopefully all of them
the smaller the European countries, the easier the federation process

t. German jew

>by force

oy vey stop opressing catalanian people

Savoy and Aups Maritims (including Nizza and Menton, they may keep Cannes) are pretty much Italian
Corsica has always been a case on its own
It has been populated by Tuscans and Ligurians until the revolt (mainly for the taxes) and they never wanted to become French (but not Italian too)
I guess they should be like Malta
Except that Malta should be nuked

Why do these maps always show the occitan region, when there are even fewer speakers of it than of low german, which area is never shown?

I second this. It would be more easy to pressure and force to be on track non-performing portions of a country (like southern italy)

I think all I've ever heard of Karelian separationism was that one .jpg I saw here long ago.

It had some bydlo with a Finnish flag with the Coat of Arms of Karelia and "Finnish-Karelian republic" or something written underneath.

Because these maps are jokes.

Le Midi is almost completely frenchified.

>padania
>central italy

>Schleswig
No
>Bayern
Maybe in some time. If Germany has a major economic collapse or something major happens.
If Germany continues its downward spiral, the federal state and EU keep going bonkers and Merkel continues to let in hundreds of thousands of people every year more and more people will be discontent and a secession is possible. Support for it was just around 25% some years ago but support in Scotland wasnt much better off some years ago.

Some years ago the idea of independence was ridiculed but now its actually possible to discuss it in seriousness. Just this year 5% of council members of the capital Munich switched to the independence party.

Support for the independence party doesnt mean much in itself though as you will find serious pro-independence people like Scharnagl mostly in the CSU.

isn't Frisia a lot bigger?

Sardinia will take over italy
Amsicora>Hitler

how about North German?

>Sami

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, feels good to be only nation state in western euope.

I believe you may have forgot a nation state in even further west in Europe, Alberto

in continental western europe*

does it even count though since you're Spaniards in denial?

Prussia,i wish
guy from Kaliningrad

>spaniards
>existing

What even is iceland? Lmao.
Arent you fags liberal atheist cvcks too?

>Friesland
>Süd-Schleswig
Who made this map?
Bavaria is too cucked, they wouldn't leave. Saxony is trying, but in the end they wouldn't leave either.

it's called Köningsberg m8

Spaniards are the inhabitants of Hispania and Portugal is in Hispania (Spain) last time I checked

Aaaand the midget goes sour as usual.

m8, w8... this is Królewiec.

>If Germany continues its downward spiral
We are in our biggest phase ever. We are making more money per year than even China. And this is not because of Bavaria, but because of the low wagers in our country producing enough Porsches and BMW's in Saxony or outside in Czech Rep. who go to export.

>Spaniards are the inhabitants of Hispania and Portugal is in Hispania (Spain) last time I checked
stop here, Hispania was a dream of the Catholic Kings (Castile and Aragon) in the XVI now we are in XXI and many things changed

so basically you have a political problem, rather that a economic one?

It was Königsberg long time ago. We're here still calling it König, cause it's sounds a lot better and much easier to pronounce.

Fuck no Åland isnt leaving us.

don't deny it bro
deep inside you know, as well as the Portuguese, that 1640 was a mistake

Spaniards are the inhabitants from current day spain.
Not Roman hispania.

aaah, the new worlder comes to talk.