Whoever who did that flag must have loved chess

how u doin krieg mine bb

delet

I don't see what's so great about this flag

b careful around me

It just works
IS THAT A STATEMENT BIATCH

WERE U LIV ESE GONNA FUCC U UP HIJO PUTA DE MADRE CABRONE

Street Fighter V included Rashid (The Middle Eastern Character) though they didn't want to specify from which exact country in the Middle East he was

To avoid butthurt from that country certainly since SF is pretty haram for them

His theme music: youtube.com/watch?v=hGrSt5wyQVE

RAAAAA-SHIIIIIIIIII-DOOOOOOOOO

I have to agree with: it's an ugly flag, goddamn white and black checkers board on a plain red background and call it a country flag, no thanks

It's just obvious he's a gulfy

Overwatch added an edgyptian character
it just works

it's so crisp mang dont you see it

ayy no need for the vulgar words nombre, puta madre

He's obviously emerati

k then

bit toothpaste-y but dope from afar

Why is this flag so good btw

>It's just obvious he's a gulfy
yes I know he's a gulfi, I meant gulfi by Middle Easterner
>Overwatch added an edgyptian character
I should look into that more
Yeah from the skyscrapers behind and clothes and everything screams Emirati, but they wanted to stay safe

>Mfw the Japenese can make anyone cool and loved by everyone, even an Arab Middle Easterner Gulfi

>This version displays the sword of Ali clearly as a taylor’s pair of scissors. The orle has 2 x 15 triangles ordered horizontally and 2 x 10 triangles ordered vertically. The caption is: "Flag of the Moroccan King".
Source: Diderot & D’Alembert, Encyclopedia, ed. 1780, flag image no. 237

I always thought it was a pair of scissors

>sword of ali

...........shia ?

>tfw no gf

If only these two stayed forever, especially the French one, yeah, we would have stayed part of France
I also like this one a lot and wished it also stayed along with the Moroccan Jews: Also to respond to: that was the flag when there were still Moroccan Jews making Morocco their country before they all went to Israel
>inb4 cu-ck
idgaf

That doesn't apply a 100% in a Muslim country or in Morocco

Heyyo.

Fuck, he looks cozy asf.

shameful, truly shameful

how so

Wikipedia removed the Jewish flag from Wikipedia's page about Morocco's flags, FUCK, it was there I already saw it, they are trying to delete Morocco's history?

Th fuck kind of place you live in where guys don't get gfs

Yeah that's what I was trying to explain to Krieg, in Morocco just ask your mom and she'll find you a wife to marry, easy af, and if you want to date a girl it's easy as hell too, Krieg thinks Moroccan girls are as picky as USA's or Europe's or all other non Muslim countries' girls

>in Morocco just ask your mom and she'll find you a wife to marry

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>as picky as USA's or Europe's or all other non Muslim countries' girls
I just don't know how to talk to grills ;-;

>in Morocco just ask your mom and she'll find you a wife to marry
That's not a gf

> and if you want to date a girl it's easy as hell too

Chad detected
REEEEEE GTFO OF MY HUGBOX

if you could change your flag How would be?

>I just don't know how to talk to grills ;-;
get a bf then

Our flag isn't as garbage as the other Muslim countries with their croissant and star flags, but our 5 corner flag still represents the 5 bases of Islam
I don't know to what I should change it into
Maybe make the star have more corners to delete Islam reference

how about no

pic

>A FUCKING CHESSBOARD
pretty neat though

top kek

I WISH

>Mfw I forgot to change the filename

Holy shit, I'm finally back ;)
Can I still join m8s?
Sorry for not posting for a long fucking time, wanted to stop browsing Sup Forums every single second , cause it was destroying my life ;).
Tried to socialize for a time and then got really fucking drunk in Germany and did some autistic shit and now I am convinced that I don't really need to socialize that much ;-)
Back on Sup Forums and /mena/ I guess ;)
Pic related:
>me when I try to socialize n shit ;)

Forgot the name&trip

w-who are you

Merhaba amigos

how many moroccans ITT

Here's one

Hey Krieg :3
How's it going?
Merhaba ;)

If in a Muslim country, on a beach, where all lifeguards are male, some male started drowning and lost consciousness, and they brought him up and layed him on the sand
Would they let him just suffocate and die?
Or would they do the mouth to mouth to save him?
Would they get killed for it?
What do they even teach them on lifeguard school?
Did Muslims found another alternative for the mouth to mouth?
Not even male with male, is even female with male mouth to mouth allowed in Muslim countries?

>Drunk
This is a non-haram thread fuck off

It was also during Ramadan ;-)

Are u a jew?

Coolio
Very well kebab friend

You live in a muslim country why do you have to ask? and mouth to mouth isn't seen as a bad thing especially since its for saving lives, if you go to your local beach you'll find loads of street signs showing you how to perform it

Did you ever try lahmacun?
Kebab is overrated t b h but lahmacun is the shit

never, looks nice

What's a lahma-kun?

>Are u a jew?
No, a fedora atheist
>You live in a muslim country why do you have to ask?
I'm sorry I am neet. From when I dropped out of high school which was 6 years ago I rarely got out so I don't know a ton of real life things about my country
Also thanks for answering

Are you fat?,

No, normal weight

A Moroccan neet hahahaha what the fuck dude

do you guys have gfs?

Some say it's Turkish pizza but it tastes much better than pizza imo

They have bfs

A really really really cute girl I hardly know said hi to me today, she's dying for my D its very obvious, I'm this (..) to putting benis in bagina

well I'm mentally ill, pretty sure I have some kind of light autism just can't be diagnosed in this country with very poor medical development so I have to a mental private hospital in a western country that costs a lot to know what the fuck I have, I didn't drop out of high school and chose the neet life by my own will

I don't want one

no

the Vans flag

What do your parents think?

long distance relationship with a bitch called fatima from morocco, she comes here often

>tfw probably gonna get bullied on here because of my mental illness

Answer the question you autist

>you autist
no

why speak english? why not arabic???

I was just joking :D I didn't mean to call you an autist :)))

>trying this hard to be relevant

shoo shoo, men are talking now

Dialects

I don't like arabic desu
and if I'm going to speak arabic in a mena thread I'm going to speak Moroccan arabic not the cuck MSA eastern version, if I do though no one other than Moroccans and Algerians will understand me

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

إذهبوا إلى الجحيم

لماذا؟

sure

الردة

لذام؟

I know I know I was just kidding, anyway here we go, from when I was born to 18 years old I was 100% full sperglord autistic ill and those were living hell years that I wouldn't want ever to relive, now I'm like 20%, so I'm a much lighter burden to myself firstly and to my family and parents secondly, I am now fully aware of my mental illness and my situation. My parents are fully comprehensive and fully understand that I did not quit high school just because I wanted to. I am now pretty much normal, 80% normal, but the 20% still stops a liittle bit me from social interaction and continue my studies and building my future.
I can come back to building my future this way but it'll be hard and awkward but if I really wanted to I can do it. My parents still try from time to time to tell me to try but they don't push it at all.
If I stay this way until the rest of my life I'm okay with it 2bh. But ofc sometimes I wish I was 100% normie but it's okay, maybe demanding that is demading too much and I will regret it and everything will flip upside down and come back to being full autist if I don't be thankful, but who knows, these are only theories that come to my mind.
Fuck, I feel so embarrassed speaking about this and in the middle of everyone normie here and outside of /r9k/. And this was a long text.

Probably gonna leave if it gets worse in here.

If I didn't say this and tried to hide it probably nobody would have noticed or known, since there is already some autism in this general but whatever.

shit man, my condolences

Ana muslim

Thank you man, much appreciated.

I know I know I was just kidding, anyway here we go, from when I was born to 18 years old I was 100% full sperglord autistic ill and those were living hell years that I wouldn't want ever to relive, now I'm like 20%, so I'm a much lighter burden to myself firstly and to my family and parents secondly, I am now fully aware of my mental illness and my situation. My parents are fully comprehensive and fully understand that I did not quit high school just because I wanted to. I am now pretty much normal, 80% normal, but the 20% still stops a liittle bit me from social interaction and continue my studies and building my future.
I can come back to building my future this way but it'll be hard and awkward but if I really wanted to I can do it. My parents still try from time to time to tell me to try but they don't push it at all.
If I stay this way until the rest of my life I'm okay with it 2bh. But ofc sometimes I wish I was 100% normie but it's okay, maybe demanding that is demading too much and I will regret it and everything will flip upside down and come back to being full autist if I don't be thankful, but who knows, these are only theories that come to my mind.
Fuck, I feel so embarrassed speaking about this and in the middle of everyone normie here and outside of /r9k/. And this was a long text.

here we fucking go

Report and move on

Sup Forums is such a weird board

Sup Forums does weird thongs to one's brain

>امبلاينج

>moonrunes

i like you why don't you like me is it because algeria is first world?

i want to be your friend