Freaking german genders

Hi! I am trying to learn german and so far so good! I've got the pronunciation down, cases don't seem difficult at all... BUT I can't, for the life of me, remember the genders of the words. I've tried learning the word with the article, but it's still not working... I always confuse them. Can someone give me a tip? Will I always struggle or is there a point where you just don't think about the gender anymore and just comes out naturally, without even thinking about it? Thank you so much :3

>is there a point where you just don't think about the gender anymore and just comes out naturally, without even thinking about it?
I guess yes.

Sei einfach du selbst

You're german, that doesn't count xD

I am. Am I?

it's all about repetition

>""""""languages"""""" with genders

same thing with spanish
it seems genders are random until you repeat it
after a while stars are female just because
same thing with german

>it seems genders are random until you repeat it
no it's not random, it's actually pretty easy

>Das Bier

are those ending always true?

no

as somebody who had to learn german, I wouldnt worry too much about it.
You will remember the correct gender with enough practice.

Those kind of shortcuts might not cover everything but it's a lot packed in a tight formula.
I'd try to memorize those a bit... and keep them in the back of my mind.

It's a practice thing. The more you practice the words you learn the better. With native if possible. I lived in Germoney for a year and even though when I'm not sure I usually guess correctly, I believe mostly because I got used to hearing the words being said in their proper gender and stuff. Of course it can be confusing depending on the case but I think most of the times it will get easier.

Read alot of german, for example news sites, or krautchan. Eventually it comes naturally.

>as somebody who had to learn german

i am ivan, not ahmed

same trash desu

You need to go back

welcome to stay as long as you like

paschou ti na hui cyka blat xaxaxaxaxaxa
haroschie tavarisch xaxaxaxaxa

wtf why are you guys so rude?

You just keep seeing the same stuff again and again and it builds up over time. This is basically what the entire process feels like outside of book study, good luck. Don't worry too much if you get stuck, it happens and then whatever you're stuck on randomly makes sense out of nowhere. The key to success is to keep persisting and practicing despite how frustrating it can feel sometimes or even if you don't feel like you're making progress.

What course is this?