Hi user, I just wanted to say buy before my flight...

Hi user, I just wanted to say buy before my flight. My family won't be getting asylum so we're being deported back to the middle east. I really wish we had more time to really get to know each other.

>Brown eyes

Get lost

Quick, let's go marry so they can't deport you.

muslim girls don't like black men

sucks for you, ameribro

I want to marry

BTFO

kek

i gave my gf a call, we can drop your family off to the airport, we'll have to take a route trough bosnian unmapped fields and woods because.. ugh.. weather is.. erm.. better, year, weather is better over there for take off

Looks like the average Hispanic woman.

I wish all our women had tits like that.

>bosnian unmaped fields

Is it what I think it is

Then you have some different type of spics

AMERISHOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

What do you mean deport? She is persian. Those are not common refugees

I'll let her stay in my house if she converts to one true faith

I don't get why you guys don't like refugees.

The ones we get are cute.

How can I get a robe like that

the attractive ones must get raped daily in the refugee camps, all the female refos I've seen are fat, middle aged, dragging 3 kids with them

need to be a monk for many decades, that's why only old ass monks can achieve schema status

>i dont get why
because of reasons, it is always because of reasons

i wish syrian qts would come here

Absolutely Imperial.

>I just wanted to say buy before my flight
>buy

We don't have refugee camps here though as far as I know

I haven't seen an attractive female refugee ever and I've seen hundreds when the wave was full force, but the idea of coaxing some desperate syrian cutie into converting to orthodoxy then taking her in is hot af

Why would they flee to a shittier country

>coaxing

rude, you need to be nice and gentle

are they wizards

they're metal as fuck
i see

There's no war here

There's this Syrian swimmer refugee girl in Germany

I think that's her father?

path of the wizard is one of the hardest possible ways of slav, it takes on average 70 years to complete, almost always in complete silence and isolation and in case you arent the chosen one, it's all for nothing

pic related, serb 19th century war priest, which is a special subroute in the path of the wizard

Her trainer is literally named Sven

btfo

>war priest

holy shit
i wish i was this badass

she looks 12 tho :DDDDD absolutely haram
how old is she?

Nope, she's 18

wtf, looks way younger
qt/10 tho

serbian army can not go to war unless it has the blessing of the war priest, and war priests never bless wars unless they are defensive in nature

this whole region is one giant rpg, and path of the wizard is the hardest i shit you not, those guys go on top of a mountain at the age of 20, build their own monastery, leave the monasteries when they are 90 years old, and usually all die around 110 years.... in those last 20 years their powers spiral out of control