Talking with poles about opinions on other slavs

>talking with poles about opinions on other slavs
>blah blah blah and they are our slav brothers

same thing other slav countries?

Do they mean ALL slavs or just western slavs?

Yes

People in Russia don't know that Sup Forumses hate us. A regular person would pobably say: "Slavic brothers".

Most people in Slovenia aren't even sure that they are Slavs and might equally as likely think that they're ancient Veneti, as nationalists like to claim, ignoring all the while that Croatian is plainly understandable to Slovenes even without any sort of foreknowledge. I don't think the average Slovene is familiar with even a single Polish historic personality at all.

>slavs

They are cuck posters

You like it don't you frogward

I mean I highly doubt that Poles see Russians as their slavic brothers. I do sometimes see such comments when I watch slavic folk music videos on YouTube but I always thought these people are just a minority because they say things like "slavs shouldn't forget their pagan roots" and "christianity divides the slavic peoples"

No, actually I hate slavs and I hate cuckposters, both should be exterminated

if you ask random pole about russia it would be something like that

>russia? awful fucking government but people are nice and above all they are slavs

You are correct. The image of Slavs being brothers is nonexistent in public and s never brought up in media.

What's more, for me the term is intertwined with pan-slavism which in turn is just an excuse for Russia to exert its dominance over other EE countries, if not militarily then mentally/culturally.

even him?

I hate slavs, I just hate everibody else more.

They hate Russia, not Russians.

Panslavism is a Czechoslovak invention and should therefore not be disregarded as yet another Russian ploy to reach Berlin.

Eeh mostly, except for Croatia, Bosnia and Bulgaria, sometimes they hate Ukraine too cause muh Russia

Janez Pavel II. was the idol of many a grandma...mine among them. But how much of his fanclub is still alive nowadays?

well he's almost equal to jesus in poland

Same people

All other finnics are dead thanks to russians and estonia is mini-finland going through their teenage libertarian phase so there's nothing to talk about.

Dunno man, Russians scared the shit out of me the first time I saw them. All blue-eyed and blonde, they were looking at my brown eyed, brown haired face with utter contempt, as though they wanna eat me. It was on my home turf, too, and I still felt unsafe.

>estonia is mini-finland

I don't see 1 million russkies here though

Poles think about other slavs like they are some distant family

brothers our smaller

Russia exists since 1500.

Poland since 940-966

>russians
bleh

Is it true that poles and albanians are friends?

Дa.

now this is very weird, because we also have such people here, they say they love 'our slavic brothers' but it's just weird to me because.... well, no one is doing anything about this
it's like, all talk, i very rarely see things, like I dont know, festivals or what ever, 'our slavic brothers' never come to visit here, we never go to visit there, it feels like the entire thing is on paper, like I dont know, I too like the idea but I have never seen anything about it in practice, it's like 1 in 1000 actually wears kolovrat, 'our slavic brothers' seems like a fringe group here

>Poland since 940-966
Bullshit.

Pan-Slavism is not very popular this days. Slavic nations have a weid, sometimes bloody history and tons of little grudges. "Poland vs Russia" is a great example.

The other problem is a people who actualy cares about being a Slav. You will probably see crary neopagans or radical nationalists who think they are the one and only glorious pure Slavs while the rest = kebab, mongol etc. They are not the majority, but they always draw too fucking much attention. I am not surprised so many Slavs prefer to give zero fucks.

P.S.

My Engrish skills are a bit rusty. Sorry for mistakes.

over here people only know about russia when it comes to slavic countries, dont think they can find anyone else on the map... oh and they also want to get rid of albania/kosovo/montenegro/croatia and other territories we consider stolen

>brothers
more like friends in english meaning, you don't stab your brother

it's braca/bratya here, not drug/drugari/druzhina

Good thing Muscovites aren't slavs, they're descendants of Finnish tribes mixed with slavs and Tartars.
The real slavs are okay. Croats are especially nice, they had Ustashi and whatnot.

>ukranian posts
>"russians aren't slavs!!!@@"

It happens here, mostly with Russiaboos, I've also seen it brought up about Serbs, even though historically our nations weren't friendly. We pretty much don't give a shit about other slavic countries.