Why don't France and Germany leave the EU?

Why don't France and Germany leave the EU?

Why don't they value their independence as much as Great Britain?

soon

Independance is racist

we are on it

Because Germany and France are home to some of the main shekelgrabbers. They could just move to Luxemburg though.

>shekelgrabbers

because they gain the most from eu

eu was made for them, to be able to act as if a single thing internationally but maintain separate identified, the uk of continental europe

everyone else got swindled

how did uk fall for it?

identities*

We spend trillions over trillions to the EU. You could build entire countries with these financial resources.

>Germany leaving the 4th Reich

They told us it was just going to be an economic union then switched it to a political union.

Also, you puhed us into it so that you could use us to pass on the hot goss.

Yeah, and you asked for a lot of asterisks which kind of reduced your say when you were in. You could've benefitted a lot from it if you were one of the countries bossing around.

Yeah, but you kind of fucked the countries further away by forcing loans upon us and asking for high interest. Any country that isn't in the central block and can't properly trade is basically fucked.

>because they gain the most from eu
>they

Old people at the head of state maybe. Not me

you spend it so they can buy your stuff at a greater volume, a common market to dump excess output without needing to compete internationally

>Germans leaving their own Reich

>we
It's the EU. They take money from us. The only thing "we" can decide is, if we want to provide it for the EU or not, via referendum.

If either do the EU comes to an end

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Because they literally are the EU

>hold referendum
>dumb people vote because they saw a lying ad on a bus
>we are all fucked up

Good idea, Hans. We have representative democracies for a reason.

after the yugoslavia war in order for the yugoslaves to join eu they had to privatize all their national industry and sell their most profitable industry/companies to europe mainly germans
then the eu allowed germans to build factories that they could not build in germany to be built there due to environmental regulations

the eu is the frenco-german industrial protection/insurance front

>Good idea, Hans. We have representative democracies for a reason.
Politicians should act for their peoples not the other way around, else they removed

True, but with most of the population on French and German soil (as well as the central countries) you benefited a lot on agriculture and fishing quotas and subsidies.

The ones we did have were all corrupted to our private pockets though, so I don't really blame you.

I think the EU is half-assed. Either separate or give more central power, particularly fiscal, and start electing the parliament more seriously for it to work.

But a proportional democracy would never work, because most of the non-central countries would have little say, which really fucks them over. We are forced to trade with Spain for stuff we have to meet the quotas, but our prices are slightly higher because we don't have the space to escalate the production, and we eventually bankrupted national corporations because of that.

This makes all our professionals go work abroad and benefit the central countries, who then accuse us of being leeches, when it a lot of our professionals are working for their revenue and paying their taxes. It happened in the US with the coastal states and the interior ones, and in the EU it's happening in the reverse.

>Be proud libtard, carry my european health visa everywhere, insist on paying with euros and peppering my speech with various european varients
>See bus saying "£350 mill 4 NHS ;)" and somehow ignore everyone pointing out it's bull shit
>Wtf, i h8 EU now >:(
Not how it happened. People had grievances -- suggesting that a signifcant number of people were swayed by a fucking bus of all things is disengenous and petty.

It was the same rhetoric they used on the bus that made people vote the way they did, straight bullshit that heavily implied that Britain would be better off without the EU on things like immigration etc.

I dunno how to fix the inner working of EU politics but all I know for sure is that letting people, who can easily be swayed by the media to think whatever they want them to think, hold a referendum and make changes that are not in any way related to any facts

Am I the only Brit who wants to see a federal, superstate EU? Sounds pretty nice to be a part of.

Yes yes, zat is all very interesting. Would you like to write for our, uh, company-internal editorial?

We don't even get much money from these countries. Most of our money comes from the USA, France, UK and China. Now what?

that's what they've been trying to do all this time

after brits finalize their exit they will push this even harder, probably will be willing to cut more peripheral loses

it isn't about money per se but what leverage you have over their economies

to be totally tied means dependence

What's the point of controlling yugoslavia?
It's just the way it happens. If German JA or Aldi milk is cheaper than theirs, why should that be our problem?

It's the same what happened with most east german companies... it's the market

because you must eliminate competition
through non-direct mean
for the stability of domestic industries

forcing countries to do things to its civil economy isn't the "market" it's internationalist intervention

They were never competive to begin with. They were highly subsidized by the USSR similar to the GDR's economy. Their cars were trash and relatively expensive and the same for all their other products. Blaming it on some merchants, because of their own mismanagment while privatizing is just wrong.

they are suppose to figure that stuff themselves
not forced unto them and be burdened by debt

WHAT ? Are you kidding you cunt ? UK BEGGED to enter the union ! De gaulle even vetoed you because he didn't want you.

Jesus