to all muslims: stay strong next few days gonna be bad for you

t-thanks

To all Muslims: fuck you

>le
>>>reddit

To all french: stay strong next few days are gonna be a rough ride for you

Thx you brother

You better be that autistic grill.

You should take back all these fine young French Algerians.

And put them in american soil, good idea

And get shot lol

kek

I wish this was real holy shit.

this is like beyond fantasy
like Stephen Harper buying dildos for all the trans in Canada

No one else can put a true end to ISIS and all the paranoia they and their ilk have caused past few decades outside muslims themselves desu foreigners just gonna fuck up every time for whatever reason mostly stemming from ignorance and the attempt to assert some kind of dominance somewhere or other

hop to it achmed, their clocks are ticking

How would you feel if next terrorist attack would be against muslims?

Australias most prominent Muslim convert

Thoughts?

For what purpose?

Not good. The leftist would never shut up about it and it would destroy decades of work to get people to hate muslims.

Shes right

i'd tap that

What do native Muslims think about people like this?
I would assume it's sort of like the relationship between Catholics and non-denominational protestants.

Assuming it was anindiscriminate anti-Muslim attack, it would be unfortunate. Although in that scenario, it would bring more people down to the reality that a more targeted approach against extremes in general are more beneficial than what might currently be a popular sentiment of blanket demonization against a religious group.

Or we have one option more, a war against these fuckers.

>it would destroy decades of work to get people to hate muslims
Conspiracy confirmed. I'm on to you.

>Islamic female converts become much more pious and conservative and interested in helping others
>Islamic female deconverts become materialistic whores
The Muslim d is just too strong bros. how will we fight off the Islamic menace and convert all our women???

I really hate that cuck.

If by "these fuckers" you mean extremists, that is a third option. If by "these fuckers' you mean Muslims in general, I'd say that goes along with her second option.

I like her obviously. The world needs more people who believe in love not violence. We have enough of them already.

*tips crusader fedora*

When are we going to start killing muslims again?
Soon or SOON?

To all right-wingers, not all Muslims are bad. Islam is the religion of peace. We need to take in more migrants. Check your privilege.

I wonder if she would write the same way if her relatives have been killed in the terrorist attack. It's easy to be Jesus now.

Man, I don't know how you think you can just keep on talking love and tolerance. It's not happening.
Where are you from?

she looks like a cancer patient

If you're muslim please thread the noose :)
Your days in this country are numbered

Thank you Indonesia

>conservative

Somehow I really doubt that.

For all muslims
i hope you all die to atomic nuke

>not all Muslims are bad.
Yes
>Islam is the religion of peace.
Conditional, but not unreasonable conditions such as the things like Sup Forums likes to parrot
>We need to take in more migrants.
No, we need to fix the local situation first. At the very least, significantly stem migration.
>Check your privilege.
Some of them should, yes

>soon it will be legal to lynch sandniggers, niggers, spics, jews, and liberals for the crime of existing

GOD FUCKING BLESS THIS COUNTRY I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE DAY

>Man, I don't know how you think you can just keep on talking love and tolerance. It's not happening.
I'm not saying don't bother defending yourself is the situation calls for it. That's unrealistic. But you shouldn't lose yourself in violence/bigotry or for non-violence.

I'm half paki, half Turkish unironically.

Is that what everyone here complains about, give the idea that Muslim in general are overly too conservative?

Is that the point where you'll switch sides in the war?

enough is enough bro

>Kurd/Paki
No wonder you're shilling for Islam in this thread. Unironically suicide bomb yourself.

You are now on the FBI watchlist.

You seem tobe lost, r*ddit is that way, faggot.

The world will be a better place when you die, paki.

>Caring about Muslims

Get out of Poland, tatar scum.

I'd rather not desu. Drinking a hot cup of cocoa with Netflix is much more preferable Might even tweet a hashtag about Nice later and all. And
>shilling
Never said that I wasn't a muslim.

It was bait dumbshit, you're not suppose to take it seriously you pathetic fool!

So progressive

The Islamic State if Europe is one day closer to reality!

Your opinion is as worthless as your life on issues of Islamic terrorism when you are a Muslim.

Go back to Pakistan and get killed by ISIS for not being a Wahhabi lmao.

You imply that "Check you priviliage" is ever used unironically on /int. It is the equivalent of /s . Obviously the replier knew it wasn't a serious statement, but regardless, replied to give a serious response to meme ideas that people unironically have.

I don't think you can appreciate how upset people are. Islam plagues our society for so long and on the day of a tragedy it caused, you, a muslim, have to say "nahhh man I know this stuff happens but like just be tolerant lmaooo". Sure you can argue "well it didnt really cause it, and I certainly didnt do it and don't like those who did, etc", but it doesnt matter how illogical it is, people are upset and that's just the matter.
On top of that our leaders for the past long while have been preaching the same tolerance rhetoric, people are just getting fucking sick of it.
That's why the other responses to this post are telling you to kill yourself.

Kill all French

When India nukes your country into the next Fallout game I will smile.

No, we have a common enemy right now. We all need to stand together against the evil of islam.

>Your opinion is as worthless as your life on issues of Islamic terrorism when you are a Muslim.
According to who?
>waaaah fuck off mudslime deus v-vult
Too bad. Why should I care about if my life triggers you? Go whine about it so where else.

>back to Pakistan
I was born here so I'd rather not :^)

Wise words, sir.

Give it a rest schnitzel, you're part of the reason this shit happens

>I don't think you can appreciate how upset people are.
I do know how upset people are. I (like millions of other Muslims) don't what Islam to dominate euro. But shutting up and let people have an echo chamber to scream in is just going to make things worse. The original poster even asked what other Muslims thought about converts so I just gave my opinion.
Daz all.

>against the evil of corporate interest that bring in the shittiest least-skilled/educated people of third world en masse
FTFY

So, any Frenchies want to say how you think this will impact support for the national front?

Well obviously. Mudshits are the symptoms, jews are the disease.

Perfidious Albion strikes again.

>unironically blaming jews for shit islam does

sounds like they have better hygiene, until you realize they literally wipe their shit with their bare hands and even 1% of them not washing afterward is beyond disgusting.

t. Leonard Schleifer

>He doesn't have a bidet or a small water shower.

Lol Hindus and Christians do that too blaming problems of underdevelopment in a country to its majority religion is retarded

When jews are the ones letting them in our countries to makeuswant to kill themuds for them and support Israel as you are doing right now, I will blame them.

lol yeah its israel doing this, not a history of blatant imperialist exploitation promoting instability to reap the benefits

Brown people stop talking.

Britfag scared of his own country's legacy

daily reminder that britain made israel

Build wall.

>fuck me

Build a national cuisine since you're nothing without kebab

>a history of blatant imperialist exploitation promoting instability to reap the benefits
It is this.
>its israel doing this
Technically he said "Jews", not "Isreal", so even if he was correct, you'd happen to be using a strawman argument.

>woke up
>checking news
>see France

>Bits of sick with cheese on it in a flatbread

Wew lad.

thanks for the review my old AP lang teacher, now reiterate how right I am

>literally fried fish and french fries

britfags think they invented fish and potatos, meanwhile you go to nandos and little italy while bitching about how europe screwed u over

>Australias most prominent Muslim convert
No. Probably Anthony Mundine.

>"As far as being a leader, that's not her anyway, a man can only lead."

You aren't even trying to be coherent any more, poor spic.

you can't even talk shit well in your own language, go pretend like camden hells is a meal

So what's with the solidarity with mudshits thing? Isit because you are both third world brown savages that like to behead people?

> Isit because you are both third world brown savages that like to behead people?
Doubly rude

hahahaha I'm an american living in mexico you teafucking cocksucker, your fucking shitty country is closer to the third world than anywhere else ive been in europe, if all of england was beheaded the only thing humanity would lose is shitty panel shows and a legacy of imperialist havok across the world.

If that was the case, you would be supporting him as well.

Wew lad, calm down Paco the Taco.

Didn't read any of this.

typical britfag can't read

I expected this from the spic 2bh.

Build wall.

Build dental facilities