youtu.be/HWij8WyisE4
i.4cdn.org/gif/1468546011227.webm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36799983
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

islam is a religion of peace

cara

legalise weed now Theresa, i'll rim your dirty arsehole

catholocism is a religion of peace

ya know that city where that truck just killed loads of people, it's literally called "Nice" and like its pronounced differently but i reckon, if you typed it down, you could make some pretty clever plays on word with how it's spelt like the word "nice" with something like #weareallnice or something

#nicemuslims :^}

ok sorry it was this () poster that was suggesting the mass genocide you were just suggesting a religious war

so what would be the end goal of this war?

youtu.be/HWij8WyisE4

five boobs make it all the more fun to watch tbqh

you kevposters do make me laugh

These girls on Infowars are pretty hot

just started watching that too faggot

My brother died in Nice today. His last words will stay with me in my mind until the day I die

>ALLAHU AKHBAR

That ginger girl needs a good dicking to calm her down

this is good bait

unfortunately i am annoyed that this channel exists so i must call it out now and hopefully prevent any young memers falling for it

it's too late for you

GooooOOOO

alex jones' voice is like a fucking tractor

>not watching Infowars purely for entertainment purposes
You're doing it wrong lad

>implying you don't slowly absorb the memes
you're doing it wrong lad

killing the radicals, weeding out the troublemakers
to show the world europe isn't completely cucked

not that it would ever happen. The Europe i grew up in will never come back

If you want to look at the culprit behind modern islam and terrorism in the west look at george soros, merkel, netanyahu.

that small period between people blowing themselves up to be part of ireland and people blowing themselves up to be part of the caliphate was the golden era eh

bet you're that christian retard from the other day

how would it start? the government declaring a "war on terror"? how would you identify the radicals? would you imprison them or execute them?

genius haha x

>large enough faction
every revolution in history has been carried out by determined minorities, not massive popular movement.

the masses will go with the flow as always to stay under the radar, because they are afraid of one thing or another. That is why drastic and organized action is so important.
it presents a new face more or less, a new banner for the public to recognise, and with enough determination they can win.

watch the battle of Algiers for a prime example of what I mean. the best war movie of all time and a perfect case study.
>The Europe i grew up in will never come back
it will never return and nothing we can do will ever bring it back
what we can do is work to create a future that doesn't see us ending up drinking our lives away on some glorified reservations or otherwise completely lost to time.

>why yes i think that extrajudicial Killings will reduce the alienation of a Minority and cause them to become valued members of society

SO COME ON

IM THINK ABOUT HISTORY

AND IM LIVIN FOR HISTORY

>watching infowars
even as a joke, poor form
disappointed in you 2bh lads

Don't tell me what to watch you lefty cunt

as if they'd ever become valued members of society, you can't fix decades of living in a shit culture with a shit religion.

MY DAD

neck yourself fedora cunt

do you actually enjoy masturbating or is it just purely habit now?

not an argument :^)

How to spot a retard test: random capitalisation of words for no apparent reason

depends how tired i am

i.4cdn.org/gif/1468546011227.webm

Would this man have saved us all?

he has a point though
in the same way that a non-dangerous muslim can slowly absorb radical media
you can absorb idiot yanks chatting shit

>why yes I do inappropriately give capital letters to random words in my sentence

that's a sin lad, you should know this

wouldnt wanna end up in hell (which you unironically think is real, just a reminder) now would we

alternatively you think the current policy of trying to convert them to soulless consumerism while passively enduring any and all blowback is the better solution?

the ONLY solution that sees drastic change in the situation is the one I said. if you don't like the effects of said solution then that's fine but pretending things will just blow over is naive.

>as if they'd ever become valued members of society, you can't fix decades of living in a shit culture with a shit religion.

hitler really should've just went after the jewish elites

Poor little pale boy

>isnt aware of repentance

o i am laffin

Apparently this is the attacker...

the only solution

those are fake subtitles jsut so u no

Isis members need to be decapitated. They need to be hung from street lamps. They only answer to violence.

ahh yes, forgot being a drunkard fool is equal to all the constant terrible shit islam does on a daily basis

>Women
Ahh yes.
Anyone want her skype?
She's made me very angry

We shouldn't get rid of Islam once and for all

when was the last time a Manc blew up a crowd of people for not respecting Manchester United?

typos by definition aren't intentional you retard

>let's stop those barbaric muslims from forcing us into barbarity by doing it ourselves!

Me on left

i am Catholic but im not him
ira werent religious terrorists and they never went into public areas and started gunning down civilians in the hundreds
to say they are like ISIS is disingenous and makes me think youre a muslim

yes, in case you havent noticed this is their answer to NATO destroying the middle east

figured out a fun new way to trigger our resident autists when talking about Minorities, it's quite funny 2bh

being a passive non actor doesn't actually stop people taking advantage of you

how am i meant to repent after becoming an hero

can i just do it in limbo?

No they're not, I speak German.

Fucking yank

no they arent you stupid fucking mong

both trump and hillary are advocating officially declaring war and involving nato

>Rorke still searches for a Rorkina

how do you do a proper punch?

you dont deserve repentance blaspheming scum

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

against france?

certainly compels you to cogitate

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36799983

who is he?

>can't think of an argument so i'll just call him rorke

>i am Catholic
lmao, didn't read the rest of what you said

me

love a good """""debate""""" at 2:30am on whether we should hang decapitated muslims from street lamps lads

makes the time fly

willst du meine eier lecken brudi?

not by flinging your arm around like that
you need to keep your arm aligned with your solders so you can put your hips and torso into it

*nudges you*

not an argument

are you on the left?

everythings an argument to you autists isn't it?

good argument moron

*kills you with one fatal blow to the temple*

about time we glassed the middle east tbqh

>usa backs aleppo rebels
>bombs the shit out of syria
>leaves it a smokign wreck and fucks off
>is surprised when extremists come out of the woodwork years later with an agenda against NATO

rinse and repeat

This big-eared cunt on BBC News is fucking pathetic.

Of course he would have. Literally the greatest man of the last few hundred years.

delete this

do you try to swing your hips? do you just punch straight and fast without lunging?

Is Theresa May the next Margaret Thatcher?
>initials TM
>initials MT

very practical and worthwhile suggestion that

>Anyone want her skype?
sure

nee brudi, steh nich so auf männer

würd aber gerne eine qt gf haben

>IRA were Christian terrorists and thusly comparable to ISIS

Not even any point arguing with anyone who thinks this since they're clearly mentally disabled

>we

I'm sorry, which nuclear weapon are you in charge of? Regards, first class warrant officer aboard the HMS Astute.